Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This bike is ready to roll and needs nothing to ride.

I'm ready to sell so make me an offer. Price drop $3500

2003 RC51 with a 04 Nicky Hayden gas tank Bike with just over 15k miles, I have the passenger seat and the seat cowl, a Power Commander III, Spead O Healer, Stomp Grips, yoshimura pipes, extra tail section and other misc parts. I just replaced the rear sprocket and the chain has a lot of life left. Also Sato frame sliders (brand new). Power Pure tires with very few miles on them. Also has the 520 chain conversion. This bike is ready to roll. Fresh brake, clutch, radiator and oil fluid. Nothing is needed to rock and roll. See the pics. It is in great shape mechanically but has signs of wear and has been dropped a couple times but just cosmetic stuff. I have a smoke screen and the stock clear Honda screen. CRG Shorty clutch lever. It has a rebuilt title which effects nothing (in other words you can license and register it on the street as if nothing ever happened). If you have any questions feel free to text, email or call 919-766-0626

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
great shape? there's not one piece of plastic on the bike that's not rashed, the tank is crushed, the pipes are smashed... i think you may be a little optimistic with your pricing man... especially with nice clean plastics getting harder and harder to find...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So, make me an offer. At some point the bike is about riding not looks and that's who I'm after. I bought it rashed because it allowed me to afford a bike I couldn't have otherwise at the time.

Price drop $3500

·
Registered
15 Posts
PICS of Hawk

Here are the specs on the Hawk what do you mean by ST bike? I can get you pics tonight when I get home if you are still intrested. Since I got the bike i have put new brake pads on the rear the fronts will be due in a couple thousand miles, I bought a new 520 conversion kit with stock gearing but have not installed it yet. A set of 2000+ grey VFR wheels are included. When I traded my 98 vfr for this Hawk we valued the Hawk a 2.5k which is pretty close to avg with all the wheels and new parts where taking the value close to 3k it would not sell at that price but thats about what everything adds up to. I've only put a couple of miles on it since I've had it getting it inspected, the Navy has me on a short leash right now as my MC safety card is expired and they could withhold my life insurance if something happened to me on a ride soo not riding it to much till i can get my two day safety course done.

The "bad": Pegs are aftermarket and scraped up and the bottom of the exhaust pipe is scratched as well, both due to the track. Headlight indicator bulb is out on the gauge cluster. Minor scratches, small dent on tank. There is a small shimmy when braking from the front end not sure what it is I'll check the torque values to make sure everything is tight and the front fork seal has started to seep.

Mods: Gold Valve emulators, progressive springs, GSXR brake caliper, EBC floating disk, M4 full exhaust with chopped can (sounds great!!), jet kit, Fox shock, Corbin Gunfighter & Lady seat, stock seat, frame sliders, roller bearings in steering head, Hella Supertone Horn (LOUD!), bar end mirrors (Right side needs a new bushing), Eastern Beaver upgraded headlight wiring harness, Dominator Dual Headlights w/ 85/80W Osram Hyper H4 bulbs, tiny front turn signals, LED rear turn signals (VERY BRIGHT!), LED rear brake lights, LED tag light, stock rear fender removed, license plate location recessed into plastic, tank bra, etc. I am sure there's more parts, that I can't remember at this moment.
Extra's not on the bike: stock rear fender pieces, stock rear (And I think front too) turn signal pieces, Head light, etc.

Make: Honda
Model: Hawk NT650 GT
Engine: 647cc v-twin - water cooled
Miles: 31,XXX
Last Oil Change: I have exact miles at home, but it was in June/July of '09 approx 2000 miles ago
Front tire: Pirelli Diablo - 150.
Rear tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso - 120

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the offer and great bike (I had one my sister has one and my uncle used to race them). It's not really what I'm looking for (ST aka Sport Touring) and would insult you with an offer plus cash because the value isn't as great to me as someone wanting it. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rode this baby 800 miles round trip in two days to PA a week and a half ago so mileage is 17k now. She is ready to rock and roll.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I thought it was going to be miserable given it was almost all highway but it wasn't bad. When traffic was light I rolled which made it more enjoyable and in traffic through DC I felt like I had to stay alert because people didn't see me. Not the ideal kind of ride on that bike (or any bike) but better then caging it up to PA.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts