Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone can tell me what this sticker is and how to "read" it. There's also some verbage on it about "one" ignition pulse per crankshaft revolution or something to that effect.

Just curious as to what or who would make use of the info contained within.

Thanks.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: '01 748 - Mystery Sticker (paulo57509)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by paulo57509 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I was wondering if anyone can tell me what this sticker is and how to "read" it. There's also some verbage on it about "one" ignition pulse per crankshaft revolution or something to that effect.

Just curious as to what or who would make use of the info contained within.

Thanks.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry you had that coming

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: '01 748 - Mystery Sticker (Ducman851)

I'm so sorry oh great one

However, I can see it fine. I even tested the post in the test section before posting it here.

FWIW, it's a sticker that is on the frame on the left side down tube; kind of next to the rear shock. There's a table of numbers but no explaination as to its meaning.

Let's try this again:

(Thanks 04749s)

Modified by paulo57509 at 1:36 PM 8/22/2005

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: '01 748 - Mystery Sticker (paulo57509)

Its crap... take it off

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: '01 748 - Mystery Sticker (brettmess24)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by brettmess24 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Its crap... take it off
</TD></TR></TABLE>

You can't take that one off.....................thats the one that holds the entire bike together

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: '01 748 - Mystery Sticker (section8superbike)

Awww crap my shit just fell apart! JK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts