Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 00-01 Stock RC headers for sale... (HanZcap)

how much you want for them? maybe some sort of trade, need some carbon stuff? do you take paypal? i might be interested in getting a set to jet hot

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 00-01 Stock RC headers for sale... (mrgrn)

3 stripes has first dibs on them, what do you have in carbon and yes i take paypal... I'd like $75 + shipping, it's the same offer I made to 3 stripes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: 00-01 Stock RC headers for sale... (mrgrn)

Mark, I believe mine is a little bent. Everything lined up on the left and seal without any exhaust leak on both side but the right stock cans doesn't line up with the lower/peg mount hole . And I notice the right Sato cans can go a little farther(5mm) into the header.

When I get the header and measure them and after installation finds out that it's the same you get the first dib or maybe MORE CARBON parts for me

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: 00-01 Stock RC headers for sale... (3stripes)

Headers will be shipped monday. I ran out of time to get them shipped last friday. I had to be at a friends wedding rehersal dinner friday at 4pm and wedding on saturday an hour south of here headed towards the beach. Needless to say traffic was going to suck and I had to roll out early. Just got in late last night from vacation and boxed them up this morning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts