Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums (https://www.speedzilla.com/forums/)
-   Zilla news, announcements. (https://www.speedzilla.com/forums/zilla-news-announcements/)
-   -   FNG from GA (https://www.speedzilla.com/forums/zilla-news-announcements/81337-fng-ga.html)

robsp2 09-01-2013 04:47 AM

FNG from GA

Hi, I'm Rob. I have a 2003 RC. Lots of mods and I'm in Georgia.

AKDMA 09-01-2013 05:17 AM

Welcome! Gonna need to say a little more about the bike.:)

robsp2 09-01-2013 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AKDMA (Post 835937)
Welcome! Gonna need to say a little more about the bike.:)

Lol. Here it goes. Arashi wave rotors, steel braided brake lines front and back. Carbon fiber front fender and rear hugger, (painted). Stock suspension tuned byGMD for I don't know what weight. HID hi lo. 2006 gsxr led integrated signal mirrors. Flush mount marker lights. ASV adjustable clipons. Powder coated Enkeis. Wrapped exhaust w/Leo Vince custom cans. Techlusion efi controller. Reverse shift custom rear sets. Custom passenger sets with integrated rear turn signals in them. Corbin seat. Puig smoke wind screen. Vortex aluminum fl. d covers. GPR stabilizer. Push lock CNC machined aluminum fuel door. fender eliminator. Black fasteners. Motor is stock with stock sprox and an o ring chain. Custom paint. Custom decals.

I broke the liscese plate off the first week I had it deep in a turn while hitting a bump. The rear preload is all the way down. The front tubes are two lines down. I will be fixing that shortly when I rig something to take the weight off of it. I need to get a swingarm mount for the plate I guess...

robsp2 09-01-2013 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robsp2 (Post 835945)
Lol. Here it goes. Arashi wave rotors, steel braided brake lines front and back. Carbon fiber front fender and rear hugger, (painted). Stock suspension tuned byGMD for I don't know what weight. HID hi lo. 2006 gsxr led integrated signal mirrors. Flush mount marker lights. ASV adjustable clipons. Powder coated Enkeis. Wrapped exhaust w/Leo Vince custom cans. Techlusion efi controller. Reverse shift custom rear sets. Custom passenger sets with integrated rear turn signals in them. Corbin seat. Puig smoke wind screen. Vortex aluminum fl. d covers. GPR stabilizer. Push lock CNC machined aluminum fuel door. fender eliminator. Black fasteners. Motor is stock with stock sprox and an o ring chain. Custom paint. Custom decals.

I broke the liscese plate off the first week I had it deep in a turn while hitting a bump. The rear preload is all the way down. The front tubes are two lines down. I will be fixing that shortly when I rig something to take the weight off of it. I need to get a swingarm mount for the plate I guess...

And pilot power 2ct shoes

RAZR51 09-05-2013 01:12 AM

Welcome....FNG buys the beers!

robsp2 09-23-2013 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAZR51 (Post 837713)
Welcome....FNG buys the beers!

Damn it

RC5184 10-17-2013 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robsp2 (Post 835929)
Hi, I'm Rob. I have a 2003 RC. Lots of mods and I'm in Georgia.

Welcome Rob! Man you have a ton of $$$ into your RC! I'm glad you joined and if you don't mind, I'd like to ask you about the Dobeck TFI that you're running. What performance improvements have you noticed? Did the low MPH surging disappear? It doesn't seem like my RC likes to roll under 4K RPM, or below 30MPH for that matter, it's bad when I'm on my base trying to leave or get to work in low speed areas!:rolleyes: I had the Dobeck TFI on my Sportster Iron and it took out the low speed surging, improved throttle response, but also caused more fuel consumption. I'd be willing to get another Dobeck TFI for my RC if it works as good! Again Welcome!