Classifieds Sub Section - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-02-2012, 12:26 PM Thread Starter

Classifieds Sub Section

There is all of the various classifieds sections split through all of the manufacturers subforms and its a nightmare trying to see all of them.

Right now there is a "section" for each of the following

General Motorcycle Discussion
Manufacturers
Special Interest
Off topic
ETC

There is a classifieds area in the GMD and then there is one in each of the manufacturers sub sections. Why not make a subform for all of the classifieds sot hat they are all together ?

It would also be nice to see a classifieds feedback section for people to put there positive and negative feedback on transactions

So you would have

General Motorcycle Discussion
Manufacturers
Special Interest
Group rides
Off topic
CLASSIFIEDS

If you want to split them classifieds up to

Ducati
Honda
MV Agusta
Kawi
ETC...
CLASSIFIEDS FEEDBACK

Thoughts ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Panigaliscious

Why not combine all classifieds into Bikes, Bike parts, and other stuff?

1985 Honda VF1000R, 1990 Ducati 851, 2008 YZ450F
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-02-2012, 03:42 PM
Currently: Moderating

Can we start by going back in time and reversing the consolidation that was done? This place looks like a bomb went off and I don't think many like the condensed forum. Don't see what was accomplished cutting out half the subforums. Yes, some weren't weren't used very much, if at all but if you were intent on bringing traffic back then you should've left them. The RC51 forum has everything jammed into one section and it's unsightly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-02-2012, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jami6989 View Post
Can we start by going back in time and reversing the consolidation that was done? This place looks like a bomb went off and I don't think many like the condensed forum. Don't see what was accomplished cutting out half the subforums. Yes, some weren't weren't used very much, if at all but if you were intent on bringing traffic back then you should've left them. The RC51 forum has everything jammed into one section and it's unsightly.
+1

I still cannot figure out why the changes were made in response to one member's request for a "Projects" section.

Gary
Brought to you by the Committee to Re-Elect Godzilla - He Kicked Ass in Japan, He'll Kick Ass in the UN!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-03-2012, 03:36 PM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by spezjag View Post
+1

I still cannot figure out why the changes were made in response to one member's request for a "Projects" section.
I agree 100%

I think 98% of the members coming here only visit and post in the lounge and street and track( different named lounge IMO) and so maybe Ben figured why bother with bike subs when nobody even contributes there

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode