3 months of moderation - your thoughts - Page 2 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums
View Poll Results: moderation
yes itīs a good thing, keep it 16 66.67%
no thanks, we can do without it 8 33.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 09:32 PM
LDH
Senior Member
 
LDH's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 2,958
Send a message via AIM to LDH Send a message via MSN to LDH Send a message via Yahoo to LDH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
Thanks Jami for the great example of the hate and inappropriate comments Ben is trying to curtail.
He's just keepin it real instead of the smoke & queers I mean mirrors show some people want to present it as. Much better than trying to play both sides of bench


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LDH is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 09:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Waldo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Idaho
Posts: 914
REAL? The fact that every time Mark posts Jami has to bash him. That is not REAL. That is a pain in the ass to have to deal with. I am sick and tired of both of there shit. I am all for a section where they can have it out, OH WAIT we have that it is called the WAR ROOM and PM. The two of them screw up great thread with their petty shit. We get it, Jami does not like Marks work.

Fast bike slow rider
Waldo is offline  
post #23 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 09:41 PM
Gold Sponsor
 
mrgrn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Live free or Die
Posts: 14,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDH View Post
He's just keepin it real instead of the smoke & queers I mean mirrors show some people want to present it as. Much better than trying to play both sides of bench
why is there any side of the bench

jamie has kept it real for years and is the most ignored person on zilla. I am sure this site does not need more keeping it real and maybe more motorcyle content Mike

the everyfriken day jabs and rambles detract from any quality the site might offer. jamie has posted this sites sole purpose for him is for entertainment value, it is his joke and the only place left on the net he has not been banned for attacking me(even though we have never met or had a transaction) i have has him on ignore for 4 years except for like two days on one thread and yet keeping it real happens despite the ignore, sad

grow up and move on or be moved. the site has changed whether we like it or not and the next best reasonable thing to do is follow the new course and learn to like bikes again. I know for some the whole we can't come on here and take out a bad marriage out on the members or hate on certain people for fun days are gone but a group hug will help move it all along





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
mrgrn is offline  
 
post #24 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 09:50 PM
LDH
Senior Member
 
LDH's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 2,958
Send a message via AIM to LDH Send a message via MSN to LDH Send a message via Yahoo to LDH
Now the joke is you trying to play all innocent & sincere. You've taken more pot shots at people than anyone else on any forum I have ever been too then you whine like a little bitch when it comes back on you. You blatantly lie and talk shit about things you have no personal knowledge of and make false accusations with no credible means of backing them up whatsoever then when someone posts a factual statement and provides a link to a thread where you are doing these things you beg & plead the admins to remove the threads because you are being "targeted".


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LDH is offline  
post #25 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 09:53 PM
Big Thymer
 
bensexcessbikes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,100
Classic.

Does the "3 months of moderation - your thoughts" thread need moderation?

Srsly. What are your thoughts?


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bensexcessbikes is offline  
post #26 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 10:00 PM
Gold Sponsor
 
mrgrn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Live free or Die
Posts: 14,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDH View Post
Now the joke is you trying to play all innocent & sincere. You've taken more pot shots at people than anyone else on any forum I have ever been too then you whine like a little bitch when it comes back on you. You blatantly lie and talk shit about things you have no personal knowledge of and make false accusations with no credible means of backing them up whatsoever then when someone posts a factual statement and provides a link to a thread where you are doing these things you beg & plead the admins to remove the threads because you are being "targeted".

Mike,

you have been the biggest arsehat on the net. i don't think i have met one person ever who has offended more people then you. you work for dan so you get the feeby but without his help and backing you woud be where?

you are jaines little but buddy and as far as i know the only person on here that does not have him on ignore

you are not happy getting yourself banned for your tude you even got dan banned by using his screen name on the BMW forum and continue to lie blatatly and say you did not while you know, i know it was not dans posts and you call me out

again your motives in attacking me are clear but sad

My suggestion to you as well as to jamie is i leave you alone and you leave me alone LOL

i have no dealings with you or him and i offer you no harm so there is no real legit reason to harp on me every post because you have some deep seeded issue. I keep offering more parts and more work while gaining more experience and trying to learn and grow. I know it bothers you i am not gone or that i have a 99% positive feedback but come on, let go and move on and try to contribute to the site instead of making it some circus, you have your rogue





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r

Last edited by mrgrn; 02-21-2012 at 10:11 PM.
mrgrn is offline  
post #27 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 10:08 PM
LDH
Senior Member
 
LDH's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 2,958
Send a message via AIM to LDH Send a message via MSN to LDH Send a message via Yahoo to LDH
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
Mike,

you have been the biggest arsehat on the net. i don't think i have met one person ever who has offended more people then you. you work for dan so you get the feeby but without his help and backing you woud be where?

you are jaines little but buddy and as far as i know the only person on here that does not have him on ignore

you are not happy getting yourself banned for your tude you even got dan banned by suing his screen name on the BMW forum and continue to lie blatatly and say you did not while you know i know it was not dans posts and you call me out
That is exactly what I am talking about. I did absolutely nothing of the sort on the BMW forum yet you keep posting publicly that is what happened. Dan got himself banned and they removed my posting privileges along with his period. We have since been reinstated and I don't know the reason behind that part of it either as I WAS NEVER INVOLVED IN IT and neither were you.

How many forums are you permanently banned from now? I know of at least 3. I suppose you were an innocent victim in all of that right? You played no part in those actions at all and simply cannot understand why they would ban you since you are such a stand up guy and all...


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LDH is offline  
post #28 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 10:25 PM
Gold Sponsor
 
mrgrn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Live free or Die
Posts: 14,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDH View Post
That is exactly what I am talking about. I did absolutely nothing of the sort on the BMW forum yet you keep posting publicly that is what happened. Dan got himself banned and they removed my posting privileges along with his period. We have since been reinstated and I don't know the reason behind that part of it either as I WAS NEVER INVOLVED IN IT and neither were you.

How many forums are you permanently banned from now? I know of at least 3. I suppose you were an innocent victim in all of that right? You played no part in those actions at all and simply cannot understand why they would ban you since you are such a stand up guy and all...
dan did not write the things his screen name wrote and you had access as a dual person. we all know it was you not dans words but whatever mike

I have been banned from a few for sure, so what?

jamie is banned from them too, what does that mean, and you as well

I have been banned because of my attitude and politics, none of them are because of poop service i had 99% positive on a forum and was still banned because of Jim lilly playing forum god, oh well. i was then banned again because of the riff raff that follows me like jamie who have never bought anything that feel they need to try to ruin my work and cause my financial loss for no reason other then for fun and some call of duty while i rack up business and clients who flood me with pics and praise

perfect i am not but never giving me a chance to move on from people i have never done bizz with is frankly spitefull and uncalled for

i will say this if you have a beef PM, email or call me and give me a chance but taking jamies crap as a non buyer is bull and it is amazing he still is allowe don here as he has all but gotten banned from the net for following me on those sites causing trouble

again, i am cool with you not liking me or wanting to buy my parts but give the jealous rants a break once and a while it polutes the forum





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
mrgrn is offline  
post #29 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 10:26 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: in a land far far away
Posts: 13
Very entertaining thread.
Eguy30 is offline  
post #30 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 10:37 PM
LDH
Senior Member
 
LDH's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 2,958
Send a message via AIM to LDH Send a message via MSN to LDH Send a message via Yahoo to LDH
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
dan did not write the things his screen name wrote and you had access as a dual person. we all know it was you not dans words but whatever mike

I have been banned from a few for sure, so what?

jamie is banned from them too, what does that mean, and you as well

I have been banned because of my attitude and politics, none of them are because of poop service i had 99% positive on a forum and was still banned because of Jim lilly playing forum god, oh well. i was then banned again because of the riff raff that follows me like jamie who have never bought anything that feel they need to try to ruin my work and cause my financial loss for no reason other then for fun and some call of duty while i rack up business and clients who flood me with pics and praise

perfect i am not but never giving me a chance to move on from people i have never done bizz with is frankly spitefull and uncalled for

i will say this if you have a beef PM, email or call me and give me a chance but taking jamies crap as a non buyer is bull and it is amazing he still is allowe don here as he has all but gotten banned from the net for following me on those sites causing trouble

again, i am cool with you not liking me or wanting to buy my parts but give the jealous rants a break once and a while it polutes the forum

1. You are ****in full of shit. I have never posted under Dan Kyle's user name ever!

2. I don't give a shit about Jami or if he has been banned from the same forums that you have. This is about me & you so try to stay focused.

3. I don't see any mention of your politics playing a role in your subsequent banning nor do I see it as the reason why you were no longer allowed to vend on various forums like this thread that exposes a great deal of your business in a negative light.

mrgrn - online scammer helped by PayPal : Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycle Forums: 1000RR.net

That is just one of many threads that I can quite easily go find and link to and ironically it even links back to a thread on this site that has since been deleted that had members from motorcycle forums all over the web chiming in about how much of a scammer you are. It also references your thread with the Fake Brembo calipers you were trying to sell which of course is also now deleted, but I managed to save a a copy for your viewing pleasure.

Faux brembo rear caliper pics : Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycle Forums: 1000RR.net


4. Do you really want to continue to go toe to toe with me on this? I can link to threads just like that all night long from multiple sites and I have all night to do it...


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LDH is offline  
post #31 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 10:47 PM
Currently: Moderating
 
Jami6989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 12,576
The bottom line is that MrGrn wants to curtail posting in threads regarding his products where someone may have an issue with it. That is to his benefit and to the forum's detriment. He has a long history of having negative threads deleted by either begging or trading parts orders to have the removed. I'm not bashing him, I'm telling you WHY he wants the forum to change in his favor. If he can keep having the negative threads deleted, he can then continue to go around telling people how he has this high approval rating and very few complaints.

I will give him credit, he's VERY good at convincing/bribing mods or forum owners to remove negative feedback about him. That is why he isn't welcome on Rogue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jami6989 is offline  
post #32 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 10:55 PM
Gold Sponsor
 
mrgrn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Live free or Die
Posts: 14,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDH View Post
1. You are ****in full of shit. I have never posted under Dan Kyle's user name ever!

2. I don't give a shit about Jami or if he has been banned from the same forums that you have. This is about me & you so try to stay focused.

3. I don't see any mention of your politics playing a role in your subsequent banning nor do I see it as the reason why you were no longer allowed to vend on various forums like this thread that exposes a great deal of your business in a negative light.

mrgrn - online scammer helped by PayPal : Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycle Forums: 1000RR.net

That is just one of many threads that I can quite easily go find and link to and ironically it even links back to a thread on this site that has since been deleted that had members from motorcycle forums all over the web chiming in about how much of a scammer you are. It also references your thread with the Fake Brembo calipers you were trying to sell which of course is also now deleted, but I managed to save a a copy for your viewing pleasure.

Faux brembo rear caliper pics : Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycle Forums: 1000RR.net


4. Do you really want to continue to go toe to toe with me on this? I can link to threads just like that all night long from multiple sites and I have all night to do it...
do what you wish mike it just makes you look like a child IMO

your links don't show anything other then a lapse more then two years ago in my judgement. I made a thread with the title FAUX in it, i never mislead anybody. I realized my mistake and ask for it to be taken down or closed and sold brembo ones for years now after. I said i was sorry about 50 times everytime you go down memory lane trying to slam me for titling a thread faux and offer faux, OH well

the second thread is a joke, really i still laugh. I sold the guy a $75 filler panel that looks mint. He claims i was supposed to make him a filler that fits his exact exhaust even though i sold it as a semi univeral i have sold literally 50 of with no issues before. He said refund me the money and i told him to show what needed to be done and i would make another one off custom even though i was under no obligation to make another and ship it to australia somehow i because your scammer and i was wating in the dark to rip him off and if that is how you see that thread so be it he was the only negative feeback out of hundreds of transaction there so i guess i needed 1 to show i was not perfect.

you act as if you grabbing parts off the shelf then patting your back for a great product is the same as making the parts yourself and dealing in a person by person basis.I do what i can and continue to grow and learn and offer better and more parts i am not sure how i have let the net down Mike

I know you like to keep it real but is is pretty sad you keep links to threads that you are not involved in and that have no bearing in your life about, sad

again publically i am sorry for trying to sell faux calipers as faux, poor judgement and almost three years agon i made a mistake and moved on





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
mrgrn is offline  
post #33 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 11:04 PM
LDH
Senior Member
 
LDH's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 2,958
Send a message via AIM to LDH Send a message via MSN to LDH Send a message via Yahoo to LDH
It's not the fact you made one customer unhappy with his filler panel. No product line is 100% perfect nor would I ever expect it to be. It is the constant barrage of people that chime in about how terrible you are to deal with and how the original poster got what he deserved for even dealing with you that is interesting. Normal business people do not get that kind of a reputation to lug around. Normal business people do not have people following them around from forum to forum to chide them as you claim is done to you on a regular basis.

Have you ever stopped to consider why these things happen to you and seemingly you alone?


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LDH is offline  
post #34 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 11:22 PM
Gold Sponsor
 
mrgrn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Live free or Die
Posts: 14,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDH View Post
It's not the fact you made one customer unhappy with his filler panel. No product line is 100% perfect nor would I ever expect it to be. It is the constant barrage of people that chime in about how terrible you are to deal with and how the original poster got what he deserved for even dealing with you that is interesting. Normal business people do not get that kind of a reputation to lug around. Normal business people do not have people following them around from forum to forum to chide them as you claim is done to you on a regular basis.

Have you ever stopped to consider why these things happen to you and seemingly you alone?
because i was(still can be) a asshate before i made parts Mike

I had no idea i would ever take up composites, welding, and now i am a machinest too. I pissed off alot of people with normal banter and acted like nobody would know who i was nor did i care. I then decided to give back and try to increase my contribution to the sport i love and it has been tough to shed that now that i am selling things Mike.

If you look at the threads you mention or others the same epople saying i told you so have NEVER bought anything from me, weird huh. I get rob saying how he is pissed i sent him a free carbon flapper 5 years ago and it was not good enough and now i have to pay or the trolls that live for blood and hide behind the keyboard. thse threads and comments are not from bitter customers with unresolved issues, they are just having that entertainment value who knows. I have had threads here from good custome3rs that get run off the site because only negative mrgrn posts are allowed

I am all for owning up and i will be the first to say i am sorry if it is right but i also am not going to roll over either. I make parts to have fun and make a few non wife money for my bikes and guns. I am not here to steal peoples money or scam them for fuggin $20. That filler panel was mint and cost $30 from $75 to down under as a example and then clearcoate and materisla to make and labor, how much did i really scam him for, $5 come on. I get a few a year that are impossible and i am learting on how to do better but 100% i am not. I used to value your opinion and i respected your work on the 51 Mike and i would have thought if you really were genuine you woudl have PMed a word of advise or something not some remember 3 years ago that serves no purpose. I am not going to stop making parts or expanding or go away so what is the popint of the hatchet?

Considering you and i have little to no dealings nor do most of the trolls you think are my customer base i am still baffled as to your need to keep the net real uless it is just spite or boredom? you want to really help try offering some words of advise to a fellow enthusiast and maker of things instead of trying to keep my past as some ball and chain

I have more then paid my dues for my mouth and mistakes and forged ahead i suggest we all move along and try to get back to mororcycling i will limit my scamming to a minimum J/k





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r

Last edited by mrgrn; 02-21-2012 at 11:33 PM.
mrgrn is offline  
post #35 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 11:45 PM
Currently: Moderating
 
Jami6989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 12,576
^^^Are you going to start a "Turning over a new leaf" thread and then have it deleted again once you realize you didn't actually turn over a new leaf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jami6989 is offline  
post #36 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-22-2012, 12:20 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: New york, New york
Posts: 936
Wow, this is great. Back to business as usual.
Green pretending the last 5 or more years never happened. LDH not letting it slide. Still the best. Got to admit I do miss Fester, but what the hell.

Of course this thread will now suffer the justice of moderation so I hope I'm in before the lock down.

Looks like the site has changed also. Gotten smaller. How soon before the massive amounts of ads and fees show up?
duc1036 is offline  
post #37 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-22-2012, 12:29 AM
Currently: Moderating
 
Jami6989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 12,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by duc1036 View Post
Looks like the site has changed also. Gotten smaller. How soon before the massive amounts of ads and fees show up?
VS has their bots viewing the site lately to pump up traffic and therefore raise advertising fees. Or maybe there are over 1000 people viewing the street and track forum tonight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jami6989 is offline  
post #38 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-22-2012, 12:34 AM
Currently: Moderating
 
Jami6989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 12,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
jamie is banned from them too, what does that mean, and you as well
This is untrue! I only got banned from 1000RR because I called Brad out for letting you back on the site to sell faux parts only because you buy parts from Superbikesupply to resell here. Everyone knows that to be the case, but I was the one to write it so everyone could see it. Only site I was ever banned from and that was only because you and him are butt buddies and you are a gravy train for him so he can't ban you for good. Unlike you, I wasn't banned from AF1 (for stealing intellectual property and trying to rebrand it), multiple Ducati forums, a few Yamaha forums, Hawk forums............yawn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jami6989 is offline  
post #39 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-22-2012, 04:11 AM Thread Starter
-_-
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,284
Sigh.

Itīs going to be good without you for the next ten days Mark.
Ben710 is offline  
post #40 of 45 (permalink) Old 02-24-2012, 02:52 AM
Member (Large)
 
b.miller123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Kingston, WA
Posts: 2,533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben710 View Post
Sigh.

Itīs going to be good without you for the next ten days Mark.
If it is going to be that good for ten days, why not make it permanent?

I think you should start the bannings "survivor" style. Once a month hold a poll of who should take a month long vacation from the forum. Would probably keep people from filling the forum with nonsense. It would be entertaining at least.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
b.miller123 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome