Hello Everyone - Page 5 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-11-2011, 09:05 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybloke View Post
So you are suggesting if a crime is committed only the victims can intervene

What I am saying is you have no proof and im pretty damn sure the law states INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty. Hence you are NEITHER the JUDGE JURRY or EXECUTIONER. Now if you would like to make a formal complaint to said companies he has allegedly defrauded feel free, I assure you their legal fees will far exceed anything they have to gain from prosecuting said thief. Now dont get me wrong if a crime is committed by all means you can intervene, but filing a complaint is intervening, standing out infront of someones house with picketing signs because you THINK they did something wrong is called harassment and you my friend (used very loosely) now are the one committing the crime. So as I think I have said now probably 4 times.. either file the complaint or STFU. Your bitching does nothing but irritate the masses.
cbrbear is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #82 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.miller123 View Post
Funny that you mention airframer, as that's what I did in the navy.

I understand the correlation you are making and yes it is a similar situation. Unfortunately you are only seeing the current situation and not what has happened over the last few years. There were many occurrences of him posting a part and people would ask legitimate questions and his first response would always be to blow up at them and start calling them names. And I am not talking about the people that have been doing what currently happens in his threads. In fact he did it to me once, and this was the first time I had ever posted in any of his threads or even heard of his parts. I had actually seen his site before and didn't know that it was him. Before I made the connection I was actually going to order some parts off his site. Luckily I never did, but I have seen his work first hand and it's nothing to brag about. And this was recent work, after his "five years" of making carbon fiber parts. I don't exactly call that a "startup", I call that a business that hasn't made an effort to improve product quality.
Just because I am a fairly new poster in this forum does not mean I am not and have not been a long term member in MANY forums. repsolforum.com, cbrxx.com, cbr1100xx.org, cbr1000rr.net, sv650.org, mh900e.org, docsd.com, and the list goes on. I have been a speedzilla follower for over probably 12 years as I used to purchase t-shirts and model motorcycles from here. Now some of these forums he has been a member of for some time. His products which are the subject of question, if they were substandard or quality was poor, do you really think he would still be able to afford making them for over 5 years? Not to mention the fact ive yet to see one of his products cause anyone harm or damage. The quality could be better.... I dont know as I dont own any of his carbon parts but I have owned carbon parts from NUMEROUS manufactures including Dymag and BST wheels which I currently own. That does not make me a carbon expert but I can tell the difference between quality when I am holding 2 identical parts in my hand from 2 different manufactures. Not every rider/owner out there must have the BEST carbon quality on the market on their bike. Some are perfectly happy with the quality items they receive from him. As such he continues to stay in business. Now if your concern is that his quality isnt up to your standards and he refuses to make things to your standards then you should never have to worry about buying any of his products. That is your choice, but trying to lead a crusade to nail him to the cross just because he doesnt meet your standards is immature and quite frankly makes me think you have a personal vendetta. Life is too short to care about dumb shit like this. 5 years from now he will still be making parts, 5 years from now you all will still be bitching about his parts and when your lying on your death bed and you sit back and think about how much time you wasted trying to trash talk him instead of riding, spending time with family, making parts that are better than his, or whatever else you do that is productive you are going to kick yourself in the ass for wasting a minute on this.

Just remember competition drives up quality and drives down price. So when someone starts making parts like his at better quality for the same price then we will see what happens. Until then... go enjoy life!
cbrbear is offline  
post #83 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-11-2011, 09:48 PM
Senior Member
 
cheekybloke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrbear View Post
What I am saying is you have no proof and im pretty damn sure the law states INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty. Hence you are NEITHER the JUDGE JURRY or EXECUTIONER. Now if you would like to make a formal complaint to said companies he has allegedly defrauded feel free, I assure you their legal fees will far exceed anything they have to gain from prosecuting said thief. Now dont get me wrong if a crime is committed by all means you can intervene, but filing a complaint is intervening, standing out infront of someones house with picketing signs because you THINK they did something wrong is called harassment and you my friend (used very loosely) now are the one committing the crime. So as I think I have said now probably 4 times.. either file the complaint or STFU. Your bitching does nothing but irritate the masses.
The masses as in you and mr green. Please stop making yourself look stupid anyway the proof is in the fact he's admitted it read back a few posts.
Oh it's jury BTW and can you stop shouting or at least try mot to repeat yourself.
Any chance of getting this thread back on track now rather than you attention seeking.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cheekybloke is offline  
 
post #84 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 12:38 AM
Gold Sponsor
 
mrgrn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Live free or Die
Posts: 14,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybloke View Post
Theft pure and simple.

LMAO and measuring a part and changing it slightly to make it yours is any different then Dan Kyle using a Moriwaki RC51 rear suspension link and making the Dan kyle link Or Varium doing the same or even Rothmans for the same. you spin the stolen exhaust into some HORRIBLE act while it has no real merrit and is damn near semantical. very few exhaust companies start from scratch with air and work a million doallar budget to get the best exhaust on the planet in the worst economy ever to lose millions I use other companies pipes ALL the time for measuments and stuff, stolen hahahahaha none of my pipes are the same as the donor parts they are just examples and i find nothing wrong with it. I have a RSV4 OEM header here and i am using it to steal measurments also. I have taken OEM RC51 clip-ons and measured the clip-on hole size to steal the 50mm measurment i needed to make my versions too, so what?

it all is hate masked as wrong doing, sad. there are dozens of companies who compete with OEm type copies in carbon and nobody seems to care if BST used OEM wheel measurements to make their wheels fit or if dan dyle copied Moriwaki or others but if i measure a pipe length i am a thief LOL

this shite is a joke i damn near split my coffee

this is some hollier then thou witch hunt you all have been on for 5 years while i keep moving on. you keep failing at your attempts to bring me down. you don't buy anything not that you would have 5 years ago either. you use your anger and hate to justify your attacks and complaining and it makes you look sad. i may only have contributed some cheap parts for bikers while you have contributed biaticng and blather.

cheeky, jamie, and blowmemiller don't want a real vendor section they want a pen for me to put my parts into so they can jack every thread with their drivel and hatefueled crap

does not matter where the parts go they will be there. they join sites and start bash threads and get banned following me over the net and this site needs a proper vendor section LOL

what about a REAL vendor section where only the vendors can post their attempts to make and sell parts that members can't post their shite on? not really fair to have to have every thread jacked by non buyers and the same haters trying to do slander and ruin the threads. I am all for feedback from buyers and i have a phone, email and PM for complaints but the daily hate badgering is old and played out IMO and ruins the site more then my attempts at parts. The vendors could be reached via several ways for questions or orders and the filth will be filtered. the people bothered by F/S thrteads can ignore them or be forced to be responsible by not being able to post crap





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
mrgrn is offline  
post #85 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 06:46 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybloke View Post
The masses as in you and mr green. Please stop making yourself look stupid anyway the proof is in the fact he's admitted it read back a few posts.
Oh it's jury BTW and can you stop shouting or at least try mot to repeat yourself.
Any chance of getting this thread back on track now rather than you attention seeking.

Im not the one seeking attention your the one that cant shut your mouth and move on. You insist on mocking anyone and everyone just because you simply can. You hide behind your keyboard like a retarded 40 y/o virgin who still plays with teddy ruxpin because no one else loves you. Its obvious your self esteem is built soley on the fact that you put other people down to make you feel good about yourself. As far as repeating myself, your lack of intelligence forces me to repeat myself as you obviously didnt understand it the first 3 times I posted it. And no its not a jury, a jury consists of 12 people appointed by the court. Since there is no trial there is no court, since there is no court there is no jury, and the reason there is no trial because no charges have been brought only accusations that are un substantiated.
cbrbear is offline  
post #86 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 08:05 AM
Currently: Moderating
 
Jami6989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 12,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrbear View Post
And no its not a jury, a jury consists of 12 people appointed by the court. Since there is no trial there is no court, since there is no court there is no jury, and the reason there is no trial because no charges have been brought only accusations that are un substantiated.
Law school dropout for sure! Sad, just sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jami6989 is offline  
post #87 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 08:17 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jami6989 View Post
Law school dropout for sure! Sad, just sad.
this from an elementary school drop out... sad just sad...lol you should really try and get your GED since your president has made such a big push for educating the dumb and incompetent. As for me... never went to law school so impossible to be a law school drop out!
cbrbear is offline  
post #88 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 06:07 PM
Senior Member
 
cheekybloke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrbear View Post
Im not the one seeking attention your the one that cant shut your mouth and move on. You insist on mocking anyone and everyone just because you simply can. You hide behind your keyboard like a retarded 40 y/o virgin who still plays with teddy ruxpin because no one else loves you. Its obvious your self esteem is built soley on the fact that you put other people down to make you feel good about yourself. As far as repeating myself, your lack of intelligence forces me to repeat myself as you obviously didnt understand it the first 3 times I posted it. And no its not a jury, a jury consists of 12 people appointed by the court. Since there is no trial there is no court, since there is no court there is no jury, and the reason there is no trial because no charges have been brought only accusations that are un substantiated.
You need to ease up on the laxatives Tonto.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cheekybloke is offline  
post #89 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 06:08 PM
Senior Member
 
cheekybloke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrbear View Post
never went to law school so impossible to be a law school drop out!
Nor any other I'm guessing.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cheekybloke is offline  
post #90 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 06:21 PM
Senior Member
 
cheekybloke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
LMAO and measuring a part and changing it slightly to make it yours is any different then Dan Kyle using a Moriwaki RC51 rear suspension link and making the Dan kyle link Or Varium doing the same or even Rothmans for the same. you spin the stolen exhaust into some HORRIBLE act while it has no real merrit and is damn near semantical. very few exhaust companies start from scratch with air and work a million doallar budget to get the best exhaust on the planet in the worst economy ever to lose millions I use other companies pipes ALL the time for measuments and stuff, stolen hahahahaha none of my pipes are the same as the donor parts they are just examples and i find nothing wrong with it. I have a RSV4 OEM header here and i am using it to steal measurments also. I have taken OEM RC51 clip-ons and measured the clip-on hole size to steal the 50mm measurment i needed to make my versions too, so what?

it all is hate masked as wrong doing, sad. there are dozens of companies who compete with OEm type copies in carbon and nobody seems to care if BST used OEM wheel measurements to make their wheels fit or if dan dyle copied Moriwaki or others but if i measure a pipe length i am a thief LOL

this shite is a joke i damn near split my coffee

this is some hollier then thou witch hunt you all have been on for 5 years while i keep moving on. you keep failing at your attempts to bring me down. you don't buy anything not that you would have 5 years ago either. you use your anger and hate to justify your attacks and complaining and it makes you look sad. i may only have contributed some cheap parts for bikers while you have contributed biaticng and blather.

cheeky, jamie, and blowmemiller don't want a real vendor section they want a pen for me to put my parts into so they can jack every thread with their drivel and hatefueled crap

does not matter where the parts go they will be there. they join sites and start bash threads and get banned following me over the net and this site needs a proper vendor section LOL

what about a REAL vendor section where only the vendors can post their attempts to make and sell parts that members can't post their shite on? not really fair to have to have every thread jacked by non buyers and the same haters trying to do slander and ruin the threads. I am all for feedback from buyers and i have a phone, email and PM for complaints but the daily hate badgering is old and played out IMO and ruins the site more then my attempts at parts. The vendors could be reached via several ways for questions or orders and the filth will be filtered. the people bothered by F/S thrteads can ignore them or be forced to be responsible by not being able to post crap
Using a set of set dimensions for a wheel or handle bar is different to COPYING an aftermarket manufacturers exhaust system, then passing it off as your own.
As for the pathetic attempt of dissing Dan Kyle copying the Mori rear link then changing the dimensions the link will have a different rising rate so will work in a different way and i'm sure it is a rate determined by Mr Kyle himself from his and LDHs experience of the bike, if you knew one end of a bike from another you'd know that.
In the past I had little if any issue with you barring the constant need to push your products on other peoples threads that was until another member started making pre-preg Carbon-fiber products and posted his stuff up, also asking you a few innocent questions sending you into meltdown, trolling him and attacking him on your threads that realy put you on the map as a douche bag in my book.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cheekybloke is offline  
post #91 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 07:27 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybloke View Post
You need to ease up on the laxatives Tonto.

Look doc u need to make up ur freaking mind, first its take more then its take less im so confused I just took the whole bottle shit myself then shoved my finger down my throat to induce vomiting, I cant handle your inconsistencies.. so am I or am I not taking laxatives and if so how many?

Oh and as far as my education goes.. ive been to more schools than I can ever imagine and only one was I dropped from and that was SAR apparently I couldnt swim as good as they wanted me to, funny thing is 16 years later I ended up teaching SAR candidates how to swim... ironic huh.
cbrbear is offline  
post #92 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Senior Member
 
cheekybloke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrbear View Post
Look doc u need to make up ur freaking mind, first its take more then its take less im so confused I just took the whole bottle shit myself then shoved my finger down my throat to induce vomiting, I cant handle your inconsistencies.. so am I or am I not taking laxatives and if so how many?
I realize it's hard for you to process, previously I prescribed laxatives because I thought you were full of shit, but recently all you've done is spew forth a never ending stream of shit. I now advise a carbon fiber butt plug. Simples.

Quote:
Oh and as far as my education goes.. ive been to more schools than I can ever imagine
How can you go to more schools than you can imagine?
Quote:
and only one was I dropped from and that was SAR apparently I couldnt swim as good as they wanted me to, funny thing is 16 years later I ended up teaching SAR candidates how to swim... ironic huh.
Ironic in so much as the standards have dropped so low.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cheekybloke is offline  
post #93 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 09:38 PM
Currently: Moderating
 
Jami6989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 12,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrbear View Post
ironic huh.
Your love for MrGrn is ironic. I think you're actually him logging in with another account that has spellcheck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jami6989 is offline  
post #94 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Gold Sponsor
 
mrgrn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Live free or Die
Posts: 14,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybloke View Post
Using a set of set dimensions for a wheel or handle bar is different to COPYING an aftermarket manufacturers exhaust system, then passing it off as your own.
.
you are full of compete shite and can't be taken for anything other then a spiteful dillhole

show me ONE instance when i have directly copied a aftermarket exhaust and then sold it as my own, i dare you that would be fraud.

I have used their dimensions to go with mine or examined them to see what i liked and did not like or where i could impove on their design but copied 100%, no sorry nice try

show me one BD made 100% copy of any pipe and i will eat my owrds but until then you are a slanderous troll who cares more about banter then bikes


show me the fruad you are claiming? you are openly telling people i am comming pipe fraud and on purpose trying to lose me bizz and money and have not one shred of proof or fact and i am the one with issues?





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
mrgrn is offline  
post #95 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 10:13 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybloke View Post
I realize it's hard for you to process, previously I prescribed laxatives because I thought you were full of shit, but recently all you've done is spew forth a never ending stream of shit. I now advise a carbon fiber butt plug. Simples.

How can you go to more schools than you can imagine?
Ironic in so much as the standards have dropped so low.

I wonder if mrgrn will make me a carbon fiber butt plug, I must ask! I depserately need to replenish my shit tank as I can definitely notice the lack of buoyancy.

Every time I turn around the Navy sends me to another school. When I say more schools than I can imagine because I would never imagine in my life I would have attended so many schools. I hated high school which is why I didnt go to college. I wrestled until junior year, senior year I decided to load out all my classes to prep to get into the academy with AP Physics, AP Calculus, AP Chemistry, AP US History, and a couple English classes. Needless to say I didnt get into the academy so I joined enlisted as a SAR, didnt make it through SAR, was made a Nuke MM, eventually I became a conventional MM then while recruiting I ended up working mostly with spec war candidates spending every day at the pool for hours on end. As far as standards dropping.... well since the military follows civilian policies and since we got rid of hazing and other means of harsh motivation now you can only make people do what they actually want to do... so yes it is sad that the standards have dropped significantly... however I would not say the swimming standards have dropped, I have just spent thousands of hours in the pool improving my swimming to the point that i can do a low 8 min 500m CCS and my freestyle is 8 flat. Of course not impressive as we randomly have guys that get down into the 6's and once in a blue moon someone breaks 6 min but none the less for a 36 y/o man not too bad!
cbrbear is offline  
post #96 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 10:17 PM
Senior Member
 
cheekybloke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
you are full of compete shite and can't be taken for anything other then a spiteful dillhole

show me ONE instance when i have directly copied a aftermarket exhaust and then sold it as my own, i dare you that would be fraud.

I have used their dimensions to go with mine or examined them to see what i liked and did not like or where i could impove on their design but copied 100%, no sorry nice try

show me one BD made 100% copy of any pipe and i will eat my owrds but until then you are a slanderous troll who cares more about banter then bikes


show me the fruad you are claiming? you are openly telling people i am comming pipe fraud and on purpose trying to lose me bizz and money and have not one shred of proof or fact and i am the one with issues?
Oh come on Mrgrn didn't you say yourself you wanted a Akro system to copy/ take dimensions from. If you truly believe I've slandered you sue me.

Quote:
I have used their dimensions to go with mine or examined them to see what i liked and did not like or where i could impove on their design
We are graced with a genius who can improve a product from a multi million dollar company with years of research and race development after a few years wet laying Carbon fibre.
Quote:
but copied 100%, no sorry nice try
Whatever


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cheekybloke is offline  
post #97 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 10:19 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 525
Nope I am not Mark I am Chad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jami6989 View Post
Your love for MrGrn is ironic. I think you're actually him logging in with another account that has spellcheck.
I have no love for mrgrn I simply respect the fact that he works to develop parts people are interested in. Its obvious he puts an idea out there, gets input from people and either develops it or doesnt.

I do hate people who have nothing better to do than try to bully people around. I hate repeating myself but again HE OFFERS THIS FORUM SOMETHING, YOU OFFER THIS FORUM NOTHING. Even if I dont have his products its obvious by the growth in his business that there are people out there satisfied with them, if not no one could afford to stay in business 5 years let alone grow. I anxiously await your product line... come on make something original for the RC all yours with no support nothing to base it off of. I challenge you! Whats the saying Put up or shut up?
cbrbear is offline  
post #98 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 10:43 PM
Panigaliscious
 
sburns2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SW MO
Posts: 9,103
Chief you fail to realize that no one really give a flying f^%$ about your opinions. If you want to crawl under mrgrn's buffalo robe it shows you are a poor judge of character.




1985 Honda VF1000R, 1990 Ducati 851, 2008 YZ450F
sburns2421 is offline  
post #99 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 10:51 PM
Gold Sponsor
 
mrgrn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Live free or Die
Posts: 14,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybloke View Post
Oh come on Mrgrn didn't you say yourself you wanted a Akro system to copy/ take dimensions from. If you truly believe I've slandered you sue me.

We are graced with a genius who can improve a product from a multi million dollar company with years of research and race development after a few years wet laying Carbon fibre.
Whatever

show me the instance you liar?????

I am using a yoshiumura full exhaust for years to make my versions out of, hardly theft or fraud

I am not akrapovic nor do i have a million dollar budget to make race pipes so what?

your whole argument is based off me stealing their pipes and calling them mine and i am flat out calling you a boldface liar

show me a 100% copied pipe i made sold, show me or shut the hell up





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
mrgrn is offline  
post #100 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-12-2011, 10:57 PM
Gold Sponsor
 
mrgrn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Live free or Die
Posts: 14,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrbear View Post
I have no love for mrgrn I simply respect the fact that he works to develop parts people are interested in. Its obvious he puts an idea out there, gets input from people and either develops it or doesnt.

I do hate people who have nothing better to do than try to bully people around. I hate repeating myself but again HE OFFERS THIS FORUM SOMETHING, YOU OFFER THIS FORUM NOTHING. Even if I dont have his products its obvious by the growth in his business that there are people out there satisfied with them, if not no one could afford to stay in business 5 years let alone grow. I anxiously await your product line... come on make something original for the RC all yours with no support nothing to base it off of. I challenge you! Whats the saying Put up or shut up?

he does not make anything nor dies he care about bikers or bikers, read his posts

he blathers on about some random person who tried to make prepreg that necer happened and i sell akra pipes as my own. the whole argument is weak and based on jealousy and anger

i am never on any of these tools threads or comments yet no matter where i am they are there telling people not to buy from me and posting slanderous crap like they are saving people

pretty damn sad their lives are so meaningless they have time to hate on me now for 5 years + over semantical grade school crap while i make another 300 parts and go from no pipe to over 100 mufflers alone in 14 months

go the fudge away, don't buy from me i don't care, never did. the haters thin k i need their approval and if i don't give it they act like children tossing their toys from the sandbox





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
mrgrn is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome