Hello Everyone - Page 4 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by administrator View Post
Soooo lost now???

Where would we like this section?
They were making fun of the fact that instead of posting R&D (research and development) you posted R&B (rhythm and Blues).
I think a section in the lounge would be appropriate or as they are thinly disguised Adverts in the Classifieds.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrbear View Post
the only irrational post was made by cheekybloke!

Do you even know what irrational means?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #63 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybloke View Post
Pot calling the kettle black eh!
Please take your attitude elsewhere.

It's Censor Tonto.
Pot calling the kettle black does not make sense... as I dont go around writing trash on every post i dont like, something you Jamie, and a few others seem to get your jollies off doing since its obvious you cant find a woman to pleasure your microscopic penis. As far as attitude goes.. my attitude feeds of your desire to come in here playing Alpha internet geek thinking you can control anything and everything people say. As I hinted in my earlier post... feel free to move to a country that doesnt have freedom of speech where my brothers arent dying so POS's like you can continue to bottom feed off the hard work and sacrifices of others. Where you may actually have to earn your keep, shut your pie hole, and the govt does all the censoring so you dont have to worry your frail lil heart that you might find something offensive.

Administrator stated this is an OPEN forum and will STAY open IE NO censoring... can that be any more clear?

post #64 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 09:28 PM
Currently: Moderating

Quote:
It's Censor Tonto.
His sensor to detect censorship is broken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

post #65 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Pot calling the kettle black does not make sense... as I dont go around writing trash on every post i dont like, something you Jamie, and a few others seem to get your jollies off doing since its obvious you cant find a woman to pleasure your microscopic penis. As far as attitude goes.. my attitude feeds of your desire to come in here playing Alpha internet geek thinking you can control anything and everything people say. As I hinted in my earlier post... feel free to move to a country that doesnt have freedom of speech where my brothers arent dying so POS's like you can continue to bottom feed off the hard work and sacrifices of others. Where you may actually have to earn your keep, shut your pie hole, and the govt does all the censoring so you dont have to worry your frail lil heart that you might find something offensive.

Administrator stated this is an OPEN forum and will STAY open IE NO censoring... can that be any more clear?
Best you go see a medic and get some laxative.
Admin can we do something about members like Tonto who feel it necessary to pollute this site with their virtual testosterone.

post #66 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jami6989 View Post
His sensor to detect censorship is broken.
Something is broken.

post #67 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 10:28 PM
Member (Large)

I think a vendor section would be a great idea. Gives them a place to put their products and not make it a contest between them and the guys that are just trying to sell things. And it will keep you guys from having to delete threads from a certain sponsor who asks opinions and doesn't like what he gets.

Out of curiosity, what does a vendor have to pay every month?

post #68 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-10-2011, 02:54 AM

never said it was a bad idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.miller123 View Post
I think a vendor section would be a great idea. Gives them a place to put their products and not make it a contest between them and the guys that are just trying to sell things. And it will keep you guys from having to delete threads from a certain sponsor who asks opinions and doesn't like what he gets.

Out of curiosity, what does a vendor have to pay every month?

So for all you haters just keep in mind.. if there is a vendor section... no one should be allowed to post or comment on posts in the vendor section unless they are a vendor, and to appease those that must always bitch about nothing that has absolutely nothing to do with them there should be a feedback section for the vendors where if you have purchased something you can leave a post and picture showing your purchase and give your opinion on fit finish and functionality of it. Additional comments in this section by other haters who are to cheap to buy anything but quick to call it trash will not be allowed to comment...
post #69 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-10-2011, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by administrator View Post
Soooo lost now???

Where would we like this section?
I would put it in the General Motorcycle Discussion section seeing that it's related to all bikes and not specific makes or style of riding.

03 RC51
04 CRF450R Supermoto
post #70 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-10-2011, 04:12 AM
Currently: Moderating

Quote:
Additional comments in this section by other haters who are to cheap to buy anything but quick to call it trash will not be allowed to comment...
Says who? That seems like MrGrn over at 1000RR.net where he begs Brad to remove posts and threads of his where he looks stupid or gets called out. Like that famous faux Brembo thread. Censorship shouldn't be allowed, especially when there's a monetary agenda behind it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

post #71 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-10-2011, 04:30 AM
Member (Large)

Quote:
So for all you haters just keep in mind.. if there is a vendor section... no one should be allowed to post or comment on posts in the vendor section unless they are a vendor, and to appease those that must always bitch about nothing that has absolutely nothing to do with them there should be a feedback section for the vendors where if you have purchased something you can leave a post and picture showing your purchase and give your opinion on fit finish and functionality of it. Additional comments in this section by other haters who are too smart to buy any cheap trash but quick to call it what it is will not be allowed to comment...
Fixed it for you. Btw, I am not too cheap to buy parts for my bike. I just prefer parts that are useful and not made in someone's basement.

Yes, I do agree. In fact I would actually like to take it a step further and just give him his own forum where he and all his fanboys can talk about how awesome his work and parts. That way every time I click on the "Honda Sport Twins" section I don't have to see ten new threads from him everyday.

My only other request would be that he can't post in any other forums. If he wants to do business that's fine, but it would be nice to not have to listen to his passive agressive bs attacks towards a fellow rider that was nearly killed.

This is the only forum that I have ever seen a sponsor or vendor go around calling people names and attacking them and freaking out over people asking simple questions. While some of that is going to be a little back and forth, the sponsor should be held to a higher standard.

Please explain how this is an open forum if someone posts a picture and asks for opinions, doesn't like what he gets, so he gets the thread deleted and posts another one??? And this wasn't a classifieds thread, where mark was trying to sell anything, this was in the image gallery. Sounds like censorship to me. I wouldn't be surprised to see threads disappearing left and right if he has convinced the new owners to do his bidding.

post #72 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-10-2011, 11:29 AM
Nice Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jami6989 View Post
Says who? That seems like MrGrn over at 1000RR.net where he begs Brad to remove posts and threads of his where he looks stupid or gets called out. Like that famous faux Brembo thread. Censorship shouldn't be allowed, especially when there's a monetary agenda behind it.
I wonder how many guys here remember that?

Hey admin... how's this? Let's have a vendor section, but in keeping with the open style of this forum, let's make the vendor application process public and allow the forum members in good standing, say a year or 200 posts, decide if they want that persons wears posted for sale.

I say this because there is a certain quasi vendor that doesn't have a good rep, tries to pass on chinese trademark rip off items as the rear deal, and basically lies to scam unknowing new comers.

fast, cheap, reliable.... pick 2

post #73 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-10-2011, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Fixed it for you. Btw, I am not too cheap to buy parts for my bike. I just prefer parts that are useful and not made in someone's basement.
I guess you quickly forgot how many companies started.. Jesse James built his first chopper in his moms living room. Paul Sr built his first chopper in the basement, do I really need to go on? Everyday in America companies are built and fail many of which started in garages, basements, living rooms... I have a hard time believing that you really think Tyga, TSR, BST, Ohlins, Turnone, Durbahn, Scotts MS, and such started out with big factories and robitic arms that used lazer precision machines to cut and fabricate parts that were EXACT dimensions required to properly fit. So do you have any of their products on your motorcycle? if you do then you should recant your previous post.
post #74 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-10-2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Paul Sr built his first chopper in the basement,

post #75 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Member (Large)

Quote:
I guess you quickly forgot how many companies started.. Jesse James built his first chopper in his moms living room. Paul Sr built his first chopper in the basement, do I really need to go on? Everyday in America companies are built and fail many of which started in garages, basements, living rooms... I have a hard time believing that you really think Tyga, TSR, BST, Ohlins, Turnone, Durbahn, Scotts MS, and such started out with big factories and robitic arms that used lazer precision machines to cut and fabricate parts that were EXACT dimensions required to properly fit. So do you have any of their products on your motorcycle? if you do then you should recant your previous post.
To compare mrgrn to any of those companies is laughable at best. The main difference is that those companies create products that are original and not copies. The issue is that mrgrn copies parts from other reputable companies who actually do research and development to get their products to the level they are at. Then he tries to deny all of it and make a buck off of the hard work of others. Or he flat out admits it in one post and then denies it in another, as he admitted to wanting to get an Akrapovic full system for the rsv4 so he could copy it.

post #76 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-11-2011, 06:56 PM

Quote:
he admitted to wanting to get an Akrapovic full system for the rsv4 so he could copy it.
Theft pure and simple.

post #77 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-11-2011, 07:04 PM

judge jury and executioner

Quote:
Theft pure and simple.

I have never denied any of that but as the title states NONE of you are the Judge Jury or executioner. As I have stated in other posts let those that you claim he is copying fight their legal battles, its not your place as you are neither their lawyers or the copyright police. So as ive said before and ill say it again until you are STFU. All you do is litter this place with your criticism and negativism while you bitch saying his parts which may or may not be copies which you've never purchased are crap. Furthermore since you cant do anything about it but bitch now you are trying to force other people to enforce YOUR standards which its obvious even though they arent saying it to your face they are telling you to go **** yourself as they refuse to enforce YOUR standards in an open forum. Keep in mind he isnt the only person in here who has "copied" parts from other manufactures yet you guys dont give a hoot about anyone else... so infact really what you are doing is simply discriminating against him for no reason other than you just dont like the way he conducts himself from time to time. My 2 cents grow the **** up, move on, and maybe some day you will be mature enough to realize you dont run shit but your mouth and no one wants to hear it.
post #78 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-11-2011, 07:10 PM

Quote:
To compare mrgrn to any of those companies is laughable at best. The main difference is that those companies create products that are original and not copies. The issue is that mrgrn copies parts from other reputable companies who actually do research and development to get their products to the level they are at. Then he tries to deny all of it and make a buck off of the hard work of others. Or he flat out admits it in one post and then denies it in another, as he admitted to wanting to get an Akrapovic full system for the rsv4 so he could copy it.

I am not comparing mrgrn to them however I am comparing his company to a start up company. I am sure at the time many of those companies when they first started and other people compared them to a company who was fully developed went... man Jessie, Paul, whoever you got potential but come on bro it aint happening.. and they were strong and said you know what thanks for the critisism but im going to do this. Through drive determination critisism and support they became the business/company they are today. I have a friend that made carbon fiber parts out of his garage for our bikes. He was an air framer in the Navy, hed make one off parts and charge hardly more than the cost to make it. One day someone came along liked what he was doing and now he makes CF pistol grips and sells them to many gun manufactures, he also was contracted an un believable amount of money to mass produce a CF part for carting. He did all his work in his garage. Whos laughing now....
post #79 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-11-2011, 07:20 PM

Quote:
I have never denied any of that but as the title states NONE of you are the Judge Jury or executioner. As I have stated in other posts let those that you claim he is copying fight their legal battles, its not your place as you are neither their lawyers or the copyright police.
So you are suggesting if a crime is committed only the victims can intervene
Quote:
So as ive said before and ill say it again until you are STFU.
A weak attempt at Censorship, make me Tonto.
Quote:
All you do is litter this place with your criticism and negativism
Pot - Kettle again Tonto
Quote:
while you bitch saying his parts which may or may not be copies which you've never purchased are crap. Furthermore since you cant do anything about it but bitch now you are trying to force other people to enforce YOUR standards which its obvious even though they arent saying it to your face they are telling you to go **** yourself as they refuse to enforce YOUR standards in an open forum. Keep in mind he isnt the only person in here who has "copied" parts from other manufactures yet you guys dont give a hoot about anyone else... so infact really what you are doing is simply discriminating against him for no reason other than you just dont like the way he conducts himself from time to time. My 2 cents grow the **** up, move on, and maybe some day you will be mature enough to realize you dont run shit but your mouth and no one wants to hear it.
The laxatives are working then.

post #80 of 143 (permalink) Old 06-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Member (Large)

Quote:
I am not comparing mrgrn to them however I am comparing his company to a start up company. I am sure at the time many of those companies when they first started and other people compared them to a company who was fully developed went... man Jessie, Paul, whoever you got potential but come on bro it aint happening.. and they were strong and said you know what thanks for the critisism but im going to do this. Through drive determination critisism and support they became the business/company they are today. I have a friend that made carbon fiber parts out of his garage for our bikes. He was an air framer in the Navy, hed make one off parts and charge hardly more than the cost to make it. One day someone came along liked what he was doing and now he makes CF pistol grips and sells them to many gun manufactures, he also was contracted an un believable amount of money to mass produce a CF part for carting. He did all his work in his garage. Whos laughing now....

Funny that you mention airframer, as that's what I did in the navy.

I understand the correlation you are making and yes it is a similar situation. Unfortunately you are only seeing the current situation and not what has happened over the last few years. There were many occurrences of him posting a part and people would ask legitimate questions and his first response would always be to blow up at them and start calling them names. And I am not talking about the people that have been doing what currently happens in his threads. In fact he did it to me once, and this was the first time I had ever posted in any of his threads or even heard of his parts. I had actually seen his site before and didn't know that it was him. Before I made the connection I was actually going to order some parts off his site. Luckily I never did, but I have seen his work first hand and it's nothing to brag about. And this was recent work, after his "five years" of making carbon fiber parts. I don't exactly call that a "startup", I call that a business that hasn't made an effort to improve product quality.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode