Vertical Scope? Oh dear........

^^^ Should be the first person you ban
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 143 (permalink) Old 05-05-2011, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgos929 View Post
Disagree Jami is an acquired taste, he's never threatened/hinted at violence like some on here. Nobody should be banned for posting their point of view, do that and free speech takes a kick in the n*ts, whereas somebody hinting at putting someone on life support should be sent packing.
An example

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrbear View Post
Look douche take your big boy words on the internet and come say that shit to my face, before you can get the word shut out of your mouth the Dr's will be putting a tube in your head, mouth, and nose to drain the cerebral fluid, allow you to breath and eat. Its pathetic little pukes of people like you that make this world even worse. Instead of just shutting your pie hole, minding your own f'n business you gotta push your thoughts and views on everyone else. I bet your fairy ass was at the front of the line for gay marriage and tons of other issues werent you. Like I said, if you got a real problem fn do something about it. MTFU or STFU.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #23 of 143 (permalink) Old 05-05-2011, 07:32 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
No one is getting banned for a comment like that. are you seeing ads while logged in?

post #24 of 143 (permalink) Old 05-05-2011, 09:52 PM
Currently: Moderating

Quote:
Stalking should be made a bannable offense here. You'd be gone in a hurry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #25 of 143 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 04:19 AM

Send a message via AIM to RC51Stunna
I started receiving an excessive amount of totally unrequested spam email from Publishers Clearing House recently and it absolutely ignores the requests to stop all mailings and I continue to receive 3-5 emails per day from them.

The company responsible for the spamarketing: Vertical Scope, a name/company I had NEVER heard of before this thread, and now I start receiving spam from them.... Coincidence or not? I dont know but anyone else receiving this awful crap?

Moderator can you get me contact info for someone in your company that can stop this?

post #26 of 143 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
We Don't send spam email since it is counter productive to our business. Also we do not send out email lists since it is illegal. So I don;t know what you are talking about?
post #27 of 143 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by administrator View Post
So I don;t know what you are talking about?
It's OK 90% of the guys on here don't know what they are talking about either. Check out the Osama bin Laden thread funniest thread in days.

post #28 of 143 (permalink) Old 05-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Street and Track Moderator

+1

Matthew
Quote:
Originally Posted by nero View Post
Helena,
Nice to meet you. As a long time forum member the thing I like about speedzilla most is the absence of mods. We mostly all know each other and have for many years. We "put up" (mostly) with each others idiosyncracies (sp).
Please do not change that.
Thanks...
post #29 of 143 (permalink) Old 05-11-2011, 10:38 PM
Street and Track Moderator

Says who? You might want to take a look at how other members here view you, before you start requesting others be banned!

Matthew
Quote:

Last edited by mattmansell; 05-11-2011 at 10:51 PM.
post #30 of 143 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 11:06 PM
Señor Member

Here's what I miss from the old days of Speedzilla:

Motorsports Gear. I liked the web store aspect. Fun shirts, Moto related novelty items, and decals.

And I liked Dave and Gerg, too.
post #31 of 143 (permalink) Old 05-21-2011, 02:23 PM

Thanks Banda! Ah, the good ol' days...
post #32 of 143 (permalink) Old 05-21-2011, 02:37 PM
Señor Member

Dear Administrator,

Thank you for logging in as Gerg and making vague references to the good old days. This is exactly what I was hoping for.

If it's not too much to ask, could you also log in as Giannis and post some pictures?

Or log in as AZScott's cool girlfriend with the tats and the Duc?

Many thanks in advance for your willingness to pretend to be fun people from Speedzilla's heyday.
post #33 of 143 (permalink) Old 05-21-2011, 03:25 PM

PLEASE NO! It's taken YEARS to get AZScotts GF's face out of my head, nightmeres of Mr. Ed in a bikini! No!!!!!! (besides, they were really horrible generic overdone tribal sh!t, if yer gonna ink up, be original, that girl had Daddy issues........

Semper Fi!

-Rocky-

ROCKYMT

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
post #34 of 143 (permalink) Old 05-22-2011, 08:20 AM
Currently: Moderating

Quote:
Originally Posted by banda View Post
If it's not too much to ask, could you also log in as Giannis and post some pictures?
Giannis lost his mind when Rossi wadded at Valencia. That was the first time I ever saw posts deleted here (until VS took over) because it was a complete meltdown and free for all. Poor bloke could never show his face again. Leghumper to the nth degree! Waving that Rossi flag to the bitter end.

And lets let the visions of Scott's GF's bad ink die. The good news it that tribal ink will probably be back in style by the time she's a grandmother so her grandkids will think she's cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

post #35 of 143 (permalink) Old 05-22-2011, 02:06 PM
Señor Member

I didn't have a crush on her or anything. I just liked SZ more back when a guy and his bike riding girl were comfortable hanging out here. It's become a little less diverse, and a little less social here since those days.
post #36 of 143 (permalink) Old 05-24-2011, 04:20 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
I don't know if you are joking or being serious but I have not logged in as anyone but me..... soooooo
post #37 of 143 (permalink) Old 05-26-2011, 07:03 PM
Ducatilicious

Hi Admin... can you explain why there always seems to be over a thousand people viewing the street/track area? I don't ever remember that many at any given time before you folks took over.. Can't imagine that many lurkers...
post #38 of 143 (permalink) Old 05-26-2011, 09:18 PM

It was gaggy and the rest of the AIDS ward logged on...............

Semper Fi!

-Rocky-

ROCKYMT

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
post #39 of 143 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 09:36 AM
-_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Home Slice View Post
Hi Admin... can you explain why there always seems to be over a thousand people viewing the street/track area? I don't ever remember that many at any given time before you folks took over.. Can't imagine that many lurkers...
VerticalScope : Driven by Enthusiasts

Look at their website, they´re making money out of selling ads to industry people and placing google ads via adwords and such.

The more users a business director sees online, the higher the probability of him spending money on advertising.

Maybe they´re using the displayed online members for something else, but that would be wild speculation on my end and far from fair play
post #40 of 143 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 09:46 AM
Is Standing Behind You

Hi Helena

And welcome to the mad house.
Please leave it as is, If you could possibly set up a section for cool robots that have lasers that we could use to fight each other with, would be good.

My name is Michael and I love dolphins.

Did you know these Dolphin Facts:
Dolphins taste like chicken. Really good chicken.
Dolphins can hold their breath for up to eight weeks but need to surface occassionally to look around as they cannot open their eyes under water.
Singing to a Dolphin will make it love you and be your friend for life. Anything by Neil Diamond will do.
Dolphins are not fish. They are mammals. They give birth to live offspring. Usually each dolphin gives birth to eighty or ninety calves at a time but few survive as the mothers eat their young.

Chik Chik Boom! :-)

The Best Thing About Pain,
It Lets You Know You're Still Alive!!

"To those who judge me, have mercy upon my soul,
for i have walked a sinful path, in my quest for clarity"

Aussie Rider with 05 SP2. Dassualt, PCIII,
Smoked d/bubble, Corbin, Flapper, Smoked h/light Covers.
Devil eye conversion. Yoshi RS3, Flush mounts, Magical Racing C/F Hugger.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode