Pit Bull Attacks - Page 3 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 56 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 04:27 AM Thread Starter

Another Chihuahua Attack

Oh, sorry, not a Chihuahua.

Richard Garritson And John Garritson, California Joggers, Attacked By Pit Bulls; Dogs Later Killed

...he lost chunks from his lower legs.

How many household pets remove chunks from legs?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 56 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 04:29 AM Thread Starter

They Are Such Great Pets

Carmen Ramos, Philadelphia Woman Fatally Mauled By Pit Bulls

Authorities say a Philadelphia woman found dead in her home had been fatally mauled by her own dogs.
post #43 of 56 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 04:34 AM Thread Starter

Pit Bull Ban Proposed In Texas, 'Justin's Law,' Would Make Owning The Dog Breed A Felony

Clifton argues that the humane community doesn't encourage pumas for cat adoption, because "it is clearly understood that accidents with a puma are frequently fatal. For the same reason, it is sheer foolishness to encourage people to regard pit bull terriers... as just dogs like any other, no matter how much they may behave like other dogs under ordinary circumstances."

post #44 of 56 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 04:43 AM Thread Starter

Pipe, club and finally gun needed to stop savage pit bull attack on woman in Detroit | MLive.com

They watched the woman's son beat the dogs both pit bulls, one tan or golden and the other brown and white with a pipe. One man said the dogs were periodically attacking the good Samaritans who tried to fend the dogs off and one man was bitten.
Two men said six people were trying to beat the dogs off when they arrived. One dog would attack and chase off the crowd while the other continued to maul the woman.

Teamwork. Such impressive dogs.
post #45 of 56 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 04:47 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrbear View Post
There are far more people killed each year by other people than by pit bulls so lets ban people too mk... Oh and lets ban cigarettes because they kill people, and lets ban food, since obesity kills people, and lets ban sex, because the minute a child is born they start dying so sex kills people simply by creating them. MK!
Most of those are choices. The ones that are not are illegal. You have no choice when attacked by killer dogs. Start making sense.
post #46 of 56 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 05:17 AM

dude really were you raped by a pitbull as a child

dont know with all the other problems in the world you could focus your energy on you want to tackle this one... if they are such killer breeds then we should round them all up and ship them off to the middle east, take care of two birds with one stone!
post #47 of 56 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 03:47 PM
TOP GUN Instructor

Location: Where I >Try to LIVE< Always within the Moment of Thanksgiving to Christ Jesus, My Lord Saviour!
TURD is the ONLY 1 with brains here, He doesn't even need any one else to talk to in any of these threads, as He knows it ALL and goes On and On Posting reply after reply after Reply after Reply and After REPLY after Reply, reply after Reply after Reply and After REPLY after Replyreply after Reply after Reply and After REPLY after Reply reply after Reply after Reply and After REPLY after Replyreply after reply after Reply after Reply and After REPLY after Reply, reply after Reply after Reply and After REPLY after Replyreply after Reply after Reply and After REPLY after Reply reply after Reply after Reply and After REPLY after Replyreply after reply after Reply after Reply and After REPLY after Reply, reply after Reply after Reply and After REPLY after Replyreply after Reply after Reply and After REPLY after Reply reply after Reply after Reply and After REPLY after Replyreply after reply after Reply after Reply and After REPLY after Reply, reply after Reply after Reply and After REPLY after Replyreply after Reply after Reply and After REPLY after Reply reply after Reply after Reply and After REPLY after Reply all by his ownself

Funny thing IS... I know DAM WELL<>This Thought has NEVER entered this man's?<>PinHead<>Head...
How about, How Many Lives might these Pits Bulls Have Saved? How many Attacks Did NOT Happen?
How many Rapes didn't Happen? Because when The woman opened her door (and the ScumBAG was Ready to Attack) but what Greets the woman at the door but her DOG! Hello??... Don't YOU darn call BS because shit like this NEVER gets reported! And it Does Happen!

I know dam well for a FACT,... this ScumBAG guy TRY and take advantage of me, to Knock me out or whatever he was Planning>>? I was in the mountains and trailing my CBR900RR many years ago, parked in Back of a Pizza Hut, Dude was going to try and take it\My Car.... Right up until My DOG Pushed his way Out the window of My car and in this guys Face! It was Friggin' AWESOME! Even My Dog knew, this guy was up to NO good!... You have NEVER Seen a Scum-Bag disappear so fast!
And again, You'll never see reports like these, as only the BAD $h!t gets reported...
post #48 of 56 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 04:03 PM
swollen member

I get what you are trying to say, but i believe that incidents where a pit bull has saved a life are probably the exception and not the rule. I don't trust the breed and i am a dog lover. Having owned three rotties i am familiar with big powerful dogs and their reputations. I will stop and pet any dog i encounter in my travels....except pits...those things are just wired wrong. The typical owner doesn't help.....

And i also get what you are saying about turd...he is dangerously close to cuntsac47's style of posting....off with his head!!!!!!
post #49 of 56 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 06:15 PM

educated

Here is the thing... any ANIMAL WILD OR "DOMESTICATED" can be unpredictable just like humans can be. I understand that majority of the dog bites that result in fatalities in the US in the last 8 years are resulted from Pit bulls and Rottweilers. 3 out of every 4 deaths resulting from dog bites was from these 2 breeds. I got it, and ive owned several pitbulls and yes i believe they provide many warning signs, as do dogs in general, the problem is people arent EDUCATED in what those warning signs are. So when a cocker spaniel snaps and results in some stitches its oh well, but when a large breed that is capable of killing snaps we throw our hands in the air and look for blame... just like that stupid bitch on the news that tried to kiss the mastif that took off her face... he warned her, she ignored it and she got bit. Point is all animals require responsible ownership, part of that is being properly educated and knowing the signs. You come into my house and my pitbulls will tear your ****ing head off if I dont introduce you to them. Once that is done my female is your best friend, my male will still want to check you out on his own and until he has done so, he wont let you pet him. They are around kids all the time and other dogs until they got sick and tired of being bit by lil shit dogs at the dog part, now they dont like lil shit dogs... imagine that.
Attached Images

post #50 of 56 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 06:30 PM
Dr. Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
You've just made the case for regulation. If it takes a Cesar Millan to make them safe then there is something wrong with the breed. They were bred for fighting, they remain fighters and can go off for no predictable reason when you least expect it, no matter what you bulltards wish. Again you prove, it's all about you. It sure as hell isn't about the people or animals that are are killed. WTF kind of pet requires pack leadership? Are you serious? These dogs are more appropriate for Somalia than the United States.

Choking back tears, the mother of a 12-year-old boy killed by his family's pit bulls called Friday's fatal mauling an accident involving "happy, friendly pets" that had never acted violently before.
"We never trained them to do any kinds of vicious things. ... This is just a devastating tragedy," said Maureen Faibish, the morning after her son Nicholas was attacked while home alone in their Sunset District apartment.
correction it's not about me. I"m not a dog person and cant see myself as one. It's about others, others freedom to live as they wish and not have a guy like you legislate every god damn thing under the sun with the righteous and misguided notion that you know better. It's about personal responsibility and personal accountability. There are already laws in place to make people accountable but they are either not enforced or judgements are too lax.

I feel very sorry for a family losing a child to such a dog attack... to a rollover and death on a quad.... to a family losing their child to a drowning in their pool... to the loss of a child while they are enjoying road racing gokarts or motorcycles....

Life is full of uncertainties and hazards, not that it makes the loss of life any easier but it doesn't mean that sheriffs like you need to go around making laws for everyone else to abide by. Again... there are laws already in place...child welfare laws. If you put your kid in the line of danger or are negligent there are already avenues in place to deal with people like this. The only problem is that it is under used and precedents are not set. thus there is no perceived sense of enforcability and idiots that need legal incentive to act responsibly fear not the rule of the laws that already exist.
What follows are more senseless and fragmented laws limiting freedoms and liberties when infact, laws already in place to deal with such circumstances also protect those same freedoms and liberties.
post #51 of 56 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 06:36 PM
Dr. Carbon

Quote:
Here is the thing... any ANIMAL WILD OR "DOMESTICATED" can be unpredictable just like humans can be. I understand that majority of the dog bites that result in fatalities in the US in the last 8 years are resulted from Pit bulls and Rottweilers. 3 out of every 4 deaths resulting from dog bites was from these 2 breeds. I got it, and ive owned several pitbulls and yes i believe they provide many warning signs, as do dogs in general, the problem is people arent EDUCATED in what those warning signs are. So when a cocker spaniel snaps and results in some stitches its oh well, but when a large breed that is capable of killing snaps we throw our hands in the air and look for blame... just like that stupid bitch on the news that tried to kiss the mastif that took off her face... he warned her, she ignored it and she got bit. Point is all animals require responsible ownership, part of that is being properly educated and knowing the signs. You come into my house and my pitbulls will tear your ****ing head off if I dont introduce you to them. Once that is done my female is your best friend, my male will still want to check you out on his own and until he has done so, he wont let you pet him. They are around kids all the time and other dogs until they got sick and tired of being bit by lil shit dogs at the dog part, now they dont like lil shit dogs... imagine that.
Most people don't have the ability to interact with other humans let alone try and understand and lead a different species.

The truth of the matter ( just as you put it about the little dogs in the park) most people are terrible owners, it's just that when something happens it's minor given the breeds capabilities...

So by OP's logic all dogs should be legislated against... or are owners allowed to be stupid as long as the potential consequences are within a certain level of acceptability as subjectively decided by the OP... logic fail.
post #52 of 56 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 10:00 PM

Thanks, Matt.
What's Gnhtsg mean?
post #53 of 56 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 10:04 PM

Quote:
dont know with all the other problems in the world you could focus your energy on you want to tackle this one... if they are such killer breeds then we should round them all up and ship them off to the middle east, take care of two birds with one stone!
Turd focused his energy on many issues. This is just another issue. Certainly not the most important one but it's important nonetheless.

BTW, so we're honest and above board, I used to be a Turd.
I guess this thread finally got under Matt's saddle.
post #54 of 56 (permalink) Old 05-23-2013, 01:48 AM

News flash update news flash update

over 300 kids per year under the age of 5 die drowning in pools... thats WAY more than killed by pitbulls or dogs in general and POOLS are legal... so LETS OUTLAW POOLS! Sign my petition...lol
post #55 of 56 (permalink) Old 05-23-2013, 01:52 AM

Quote:
over 300 kids per year under the age of 5 die drowning in pools... thats WAY more than killed by pitbulls or dogs in general and POOLS are legal... so LETS OUTLAW POOLS! Sign my petition...lol
Pools don't roam the neighborhood looking for little children. LOL
Besides, where am I gonna piss after boinking the weather girl?
post #56 of 56 (permalink) Old 05-23-2013, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
Pools don't roam the neighborhood looking for little children. LOL
Besides, where am I gonna piss after boinking the weather girl?

Your right, but they are always lurking in a back yard waiting for a victim... and as far as the weather girl boinking goes... enjoy that but the sign on my pool says... Welcome to my OOL.. notice there is no P in it, please keep it that way!!! lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode