( Pic ) a new toy - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-30-2013, 07:16 AM Thread Starter

Talking ( Pic ) a new toy

well, after years of owning a few .45 pistols, I got sick of the caliber and got myself a 9mm, a H&K USP 9mm full size, this thing is pretty accurate and its an eye-candy for sure lol....

Anyone here have good firearms to share, fire away.

Here are a few pictures of the new 9mm:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<--- The Ultimate Xenon Lights for your Ducati & Bikes!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-03-2013, 05:14 AM Thread Starter

Sorry looks like I posted this on the wrong place, can moderator take this thread to "OFF TOPIC"?

Much appreciated.

post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-03-2013, 12:38 PM

Garage
Looks good. I have a .45 USP compact for a while, but the caliber was a bit much for it. Nice choice.

and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-05-2013, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDMA View Post
Looks good. I have a .45 USP compact for a while, but the caliber was a bit much for it. Nice choice.
You don't know him, do you?
This is a man who screams for attention, like a little kid. Look where he lives. Look what he talks about. The only time he ever comes here is to talk about himself. He reminds me or Terrell Owens. He's the resident insecure braggart.
Jimmy wanna ice cream?
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-05-2013, 06:31 PM

Send a message via AIM to Luck Runs Out...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
This is a man who screams for attention, like a little kid. Look where he lives. Look what he talks about. The only time he ever comes here is to talk about himself. He reminds me or Terrell Owens. He's the resident insecure braggart.
Jimmy wanna ice cream?
I was going to post something similar, but instead, I'll just quote Turd.

'00 RC51
'05 ST1300 streetfighter
'03 YZ85 supermoto
'90 VTR250
'71 T500R

Distant thunder, cold as stone. An RC bellows from its throne. One by one, each bike succumbs. Something wicked this way comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Baldy
Young butts can take the pain
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-06-2013, 03:39 AM
I speed up for corners

Quote:
Jimmy wanna ice cream?

inbred sp1/sp2
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-06-2013, 06:02 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDMA View Post
.45 compact USP, that's a nice choice. I have the same and also have a .45 full size, good grip/aim/accuracy, can't complain too much about H&K.

Here's a picture I took for a size comparison of 9MM (Full size) vs.45 (Compact):

Cheers mate!

post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-06-2013, 01:23 PM

Quote:
This is a man who screams for attention, like a little kid. Look where he lives.......
THIS?!?!?
Coming from YOU is PRICELESS, thanks for the laugh!

75+% of the threads in here have YOU all over it, but you have a problem with Jimmy's attention whoring?!?!? Aren't you precious? Thank God both of you are from Cali, explains a lot.

'12 Tri Explorer
'05 GSXR1k (4Sale)
'00 RC51 (4Sale)
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-06-2013, 02:27 PM
TOP GUN Instructor

Location: Where I >Try to LIVE< Always within the Moment of Thanksgiving to Christ Jesus, My Lord Saviour!
HUMMMM Sick of a .45cal... That is Completely Strange to me.. as .40cal. & .45cal. are My Favs., and, do get me wrong here, I do like 9mm BUT...
Honestly, I can see this,> 9mm <being alittle under-whelming, Long LONG Before any kind of .45! LOL But sick of..... No Way,
NEVER Sick of any of them, I love them ALL!

OH Yeah,... Plus 1 with Frank!
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-06-2013, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFBO View Post
THIS?!?!?

75+% of the threads in here have YOU all over it, but you have a problem with Jimmy's attention whoring?!?!? Aren't you precious? Thank God both of you are from Cali, explains a lot.
Hi, Krank.
SoCal, NoCal; they are like two different states. Actually they should be two different states. The phuckers down there have been robbing northern nature of water for 80 years. The damage they've done is tremendous. Most people up here hate SoCal. Jimmy has SoCal written all over his pre-pubescent body.
And as usual, you're wrong. I don't talk about myself any more than any other "normal" person. Jimmy's far from normal. Jimmy's 10% Tony Stark without the talent.
Do you have a thing for Jimmy and his hairless body? I'm sure he knew you suckers would fall for the new gun thread. It is something that you absolutely cannot resist. You're addicted. Addict. He knew it was a surefire way to acceptance and attention. You saps fell for it. Hah, hah. LOL @ you girls.

BTW, gun proliferation's been taking a hit over at the music forum. Maybe I'll get Ron to bring some of it over here to warm things up. Pretty dead here otherwise. But then, I always felt like it was beating corpses to post here anyway. Have a nice toilet jerk, Sally. Don't stain your thong.
LOL.
Like shooting turtles.

Last edited by Gnhtsg; 05-06-2013 at 04:19 PM.
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-06-2013, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVTMAVERICK View Post
HUMMMM Sick of a .45cal... That is Completely Strange to me.. as .40cal. & .45cal. are My Favs., and, do get me wrong here, I do like 9mm BUT...
Honestly, I can see this,> 9mm <being alittle under-whelming, Long LONG Before any kind of .45! LOL But sick of..... No Way,
NEVER Sick of any of them, I love them ALL!

OH Yeah,... Plus 1 with Frank!
Uh...the name is Krank, and he's minus about a dozen. He's been playing catch-up all his life.
At least you're semi-reasonable...for an addict.

Last edited by Gnhtsg; 05-06-2013 at 04:25 PM.
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-06-2013, 04:22 PM

OMFG, ROTFLMAO!
Look at Jimmy's link: Welcome to JIMMY'S WORLD !!! (in caps with three, count em, three exclamations!)
That speaks volumes. So funny that you desperadoes suck up to IT.

Me?
Winning!

You?
Sucking.
Advice: Don't swallow.
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-06-2013, 08:09 PM
Panigaliscious

I have to agree with Turd on this one. Jimm-ehh is a special kind of asshat, so much so I wonder if it really is a guy trying to punk everyone. No one could be that consistent of a jackoff. He is the Michael Phelps of the Douchebag Olympics.

1985 Honda VF1000R, 1990 Ducati 851, 2008 YZ450F
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-06-2013, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sburns2421 View Post
I have to agree with Turd on this one. Jimm-ehh is a special kind of asshat, so much so I wonder if it really is a guy trying to punk everyone. No one could be that consistent of a jackoff. He is the Michael Phelps of the Douchebag Olympics.
Everyone does. They just can't bring themselves to admit it since they are so twisted up in their pretzels.

In this thread it's the gun thing. That was Jimmy's little genius. Gun guys stick together like young wankers around a Playboy. It's oddly similar.
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-06-2013, 10:21 PM

Send a message via AIM to Luck Runs Out...
Quote:
Gun guys stick together like young wankers around a Playboy. It's oddly similar.
That's actually quite closed minded of you. I love the shit out of my guns, but they're a very private matter. I don't give one goddamn about someone that just happens to also like guns if they're a grade A jack off.

'00 RC51
'05 ST1300 streetfighter
'03 YZ85 supermoto
'90 VTR250
'71 T500R

Distant thunder, cold as stone. An RC bellows from its throne. One by one, each bike succumbs. Something wicked this way comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Baldy
Young butts can take the pain
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-07-2013, 05:49 PM
I speed up for corners

Quote:
THIS?!?!?

This is actually true. Its ok to be all over 75% of threads. Most anyone does in here these days is give an opinion, but this is why its ok for Turd to be a turd; HE doesnt bring up the same bike in every unrelated thread, Promote his schweet beemer headlights and hasnt ripped off just about every member in this forum.
Jimmy is a cheap scab who suckers you into looking at his URL any way possible. I'll bet he's done zero marketing with affiliates or even bloggers

inbred sp1/sp2
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-07-2013, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishaggression View Post
This is actually true. Its ok to be all over 75% of threads. Most anyone does in here these days is give an opinion, but this is why its ok for Turd to be a turd; HE doesnt bring up the same bike in every unrelated thread, Promote his schweet beemer headlights and hasnt ripped off just about every member in this forum.
Jimmy is a cheap scab who suckers you into looking at his URL any way possible. I'll bet he's done zero marketing with affiliates or even bloggers
You have to understand, that's Frank talking (XFBO). We go way back. He actually has great respect, and even admiration, for me.
Hi, Krank. How ya doin?
And Jimmy. He's not selling anything that I'm aware of. He just has this issue which makes him want people to think he's monetarily rich, whether he is or isn't. If he hasn't seen a shrink, he should. But then, he'd probably pick, oh, I don't know, Lindsey Lohan's shrink, put it on daddies credit card, and then come here to boast about it. All the old timers here know all about Jimmy. He's the resident putz.

I'm the resident sage, BTW. A pretty good looking one at that. I'm like John Derek and I go to 10 - rather, 10's come to me.
Hey, check out my hat.
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-07-2013, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck Runs Out... View Post
That's actually quite closed minded of you. I love the shit out of my guns, but they're a very private matter. I don't give one goddamn about someone that just happens to also like guns if they're a grade A jack off.
bold^
That's a disgusting vision. Look, if you're into scat, there are places you can go for that (Brazil, for sure). This is a family values type establishment. Not some fetish dive.

Speaking of scat, did anyone see the Daily Show last week when they showed the video from Africa where they were lecturing the locals about the dangers of gaydom? The African official kept talking about how gays like to eat scat, over and over he described it. Wow. That was really funny. Africa is a continent chock full of rednecks. Who woulda thought?
And according to Sarah Palin, Africa is a country. LOL She reminds me of the lib from Georgia who thought Guam was floating and it might tip over if we removed the airbase. (I'm not making that up, believe it or not) Greatest country in the world, Jimmy included.

Last edited by Gnhtsg; 05-07-2013 at 09:22 PM.
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Street and Track Moderator

+1

Turd is oblivious to the obvious...

Quote:
THIS?!?!?

CCS #33
CRA #533
CQC Motorsports
2011 CCS Midwest Rookies Cup GTO #1
2014 CRA Formula 40 #2
2015 CRA Nov Unlimited SS #1
2015 CRA Nov Unlimited Superbike #1
2015 CRA Nov Unlimited GP #1

2008 CBR 1000rr (Race)
2012 Multistrada 1200 (Street Ride)
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-09-2013, 08:54 AM Thread Starter

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnhtsg View Post
OMFG, ROTFLMAO!
Look at Jimmy's link: Welcome to JIMMY'S WORLD !!! (in caps with three, count em, three exclamations!)
That speaks volumes. So funny that you desperadoes suck up to IT.

Me?
Winning!

You?
Sucking.
Advice: Don't swallow.

LOL hahaha

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode