Happy 4-20, Everyone Who Believes in Liberty - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 03:55 PM Thread Starter

Happy 4-20, Everyone Who Believes in Liberty

Enjoy your freedom - 'cause spoil sports want to keep it from you.

"...let us not ignore the truth among ourselves, that we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down."
David Ben-Gurion (the father of Israel)
"When fascism comes to America it will be draped in a flag and holding a cross." Sinclair Lewis
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands. One nation, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 04:00 PM

Hey, dyn-O-mite post, Area!

post #3 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 04:02 PM

post #4 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 04:09 PM Thread Starter

Thanks, Turd. Is it time to legalize it? Yah, mahn. Tis time.
Peter Tosh - Legalize It - YouTube

Hi, Frank...uh, Crank.

"...let us not ignore the truth among ourselves, that we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down."
"When fascism comes to America it will be draped in a flag and holding a cross." Sinclair Lewis
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands. One nation, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all.
post #5 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 04:12 PM

Pass the Dutchie, Area.

http://youtu.be/dFtLONl4cNc

Yah, mahn. Jah Rastafari.
post #6 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 04:15 PM Thread Starter

Passing, Turd.

But don't bogart that joint, my (very close and intimate) friend.
Don't Bogart That Joint! - YouTube

post #7 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 04:19 PM

California, 2016. Mark my words.
You can't stop people's desire for freedom, you can't stop progress, you can't stop liberalization of successful societies.
Have a nice day out there - 80 degrees, sunny and green here...very green.

Maybe it's time for a name change again...
Look for Ron.
post #8 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 05:34 PM

Garage
LOL. I love you guys.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

post #9 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 05:46 PM

There are a lot of conservatives on this site...but you two are a welcome relief. I live in a pretty liberal city where they gather every year for a "smoke in" session downtown. I've been it's a very cool vibe when there. Not a huge smoker but I don't judge or look down my nose at the ones who do.

I know a lot more people who abuse alcohol and prescription meds and those are "legal".
post #10 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 05:49 PM

"You two?"

One man circle jerk on this one.

Look for Ron.
post #11 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 05:50 PM

Garage
It's true. I don't think there's a thing in the world wrong with it. Anything can be done to excess. I was thinking about that looking at that Anthony Gobert video, kinda sad on a few levels that he lost his career to smoking herb.

and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

post #12 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDMA View Post
It's true. I don't think there's a thing in the world wrong with it. Anything can be done to excess. I was thinking about that looking at that Anthony Gobert video, kinda sad on a few levels that he lost his career to smoking herb.
hypocricy at work... if he had been a drunk, everything would have been fine......

99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
post #13 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 05:58 PM

Garage
It's true. I was watching that show DEA and they (the task force) were talking about getting wasted after a bust on cocktails. It's sad they don't see the parallels. During prohibition, it was no different. Lobbyists and money dictate what's right and wrong. It's a hell of a society we've made for ourselves. Ah hell, at least we're relatively free to enjoy ourselves.

and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

post #14 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 06:02 PM

^ That's where the public opinion of recent generations comes from. Times are finally maturing into sensibility. We got a few stragglers here at Zilla though (they are "slow"). When they smell the weed they'll come here and tell us how little they know. Hah, hah.

Speaking of how little they know, did you know that weed is considered hallucinogenic by the government/hard-assed medical community? It is. I was shocked to hear that recently. People, LSD is hallucinogenic, pot is psychoactive. What a misinformed society we live in.

But things are looking up, slowly but surely.
post #15 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-21-2013, 12:05 AM

There is nothing funnier than a pothead trying to legitimize their preferred mind altering substance.

'12 Tri Explorer
'05 GSXR1k (4Sale)
'00 RC51 (4Sale)
post #16 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-21-2013, 12:32 AM

Garage
I could think of a lot of things funnier. Always sad when people pass judgement without any firsthand knowledge though. Unless one is not a user of medications that manage pain, alcohol, stimulants such as caffeine, tobacco, etc, the words mean nothing to me, just finger-pointing ignorance. If, on the other hand, you're a purist who puts nothing outside of food and healing medicine in your body, hey, good for you.

and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

post #17 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-21-2013, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFBO View Post
There is nothing funnier than a pothead trying to legitimize their preferred mind altering substance.
I know what you mean, I get a kick out of all the clever societal excuses people use for consuming alcohol, you know "cold beer is so refreshing", "let's celebrate with a scotch", "red wine with my steak please".....

ah hypocricy..... definitely in no danger of disappearing anytime soon...... not that I expect you or any of your ilk to understand.... hypocrites never do..... ironic isn't it?

99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
post #18 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-21-2013, 02:38 AM

Question For ExtraFoulBO

If you took two petri dishes, each with living human tissue in it, and then put liquefied pot in one and alcohol in the other, in which one would that human tissue survive the longest?

My guess is that the alcoholized tissue would die much sooner. But I don't know, I'm not a scientist. Oh, shoot, sorry, you don't believe scientists anyway. Never miind.
post #19 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-21-2013, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDMA View Post
I could think of a lot of things funnier. Always sad when people pass judgement without any firsthand knowledge though. Unless one is not a user of medications that manage pain, alcohol, stimulants such as caffeine, tobacco, etc, the words mean nothing to me, just finger-pointing ignorance. If, on the other hand, you're a purist who puts nothing outside of food and healing medicine in your body, hey, good for you.
True...but to find someone like you described that lives a life like that is probably VERY rare. Maybe some undiscovered tribe of natives on some island that has never encountered modern man...but I doubt it.
post #20 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-21-2013, 01:57 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody View Post
True...but to find someone like you described that lives a life like that is probably VERY rare. Maybe some undiscovered tribe of natives on some island that has never encountered modern man...but I doubt it.
That's my point. Most people don't really think about the similarities much.

and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode