Happy 4-20, Everyone Who Believes in Liberty - Page 3 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-22-2013, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFBO View Post
Also I try to drink caffeine free beverages, now what?
As much as I try not to I can't help but agree on this point.
Caffeine is like rocket fuel for me till the come down kicks in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-22-2013, 05:53 PM

Garage
Those comparisons are ridiculous, I don't know anyone who would smoke a 'large joint' by themselves. Anything can be overdone or done in an extreme and produce a negative outcome. Caffeine has killed many people, marijuana has not. I wouldn't attend a physician who was under the influence of drugs, that's just a silly way to discount my point. My point is that many people, including the angry gentleman in this thread consume drugs that alter our bodies on multiple levels, but are outraged at the concept of marijuana becoming legalized. Those people generally don't know why they feel that way on a personal level, they just are repeating the anti-marijuana propaganda they've been told that's started around the 1920's. I have partaken in marijuana before and I think that in low doses, it's far safer than any legal intoxicant and I just don't see a problem with it. Not that it's any of your business, but I have a disability I was born with that causes me constant pain and I don't like taking addictive pain relieving compounds, like opiods. I don't like the idea of using synthetic medicine unless absolutely necessary.

XFBO - I'd be shocked if you had any real experience with marijuana, which would make your stance not only puzzling, but outright foolish. Maybe I'm wrong though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

post #43 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-22-2013, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDMA View Post
XFBO - I'd be shocked if you had any real experience with marijuana, which would make your stance not only puzzling, but outright foolish. Maybe I'm wrong though.
Welcome to the world of XFBO. He has plenty more misinformed opinions he believes are fact.

post #44 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-22-2013, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
Whether or not something/anything (Todd reference) holds an interest for you should not be what we base our decisions on. There are much grander principles at work than our own individual desires or prejudices. Liberty, dude, liberty...and health. It's a balancing act. I don't see how anyone can come to the conclusion that the health problems outweigh the liberty benefits.

Even LSD; it used to be legal. Now it's not. It's not only because of "establishment" fear, hate and loathing. John Lennon did so much acid that they described him as "eating" it. It never made him crazy. He had plenty of issues but those issues were evident well before he even discovered marijuana, let alone...
Oops, there I go again; rambling. Sorry, had too much legal "drug" - beer (not that crap Sam Adams either - Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, the real deal (thumbs up)).
Pick your (non-addictive) poison, do it in moderation. All will be fine. Humans will survive and prosper. Nature, not so much, but that's an entirely unrelated issue.

Peace, love, bagism.
A light-hearted sense of humor with wonder at life's endless pleasures.
Do no harm, don't judge others who do you no harm. Out.

Sierra Nevada, the "real deal"?! REALLY dude? you need to get out more, that swill is one step above Budwiser......Try a Hairy Eyeball or some Brown Shugga from nearby Lagunitas Brewery for a REAL beer son.

-Rocky-

ROCKYMT

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
post #45 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-23-2013, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Here, this will take about a nano second to show how immature and quite possibly stupid pot smokers are about 100% of the time.

You don't know me, thank God, if you did, you'd know I don't consume any of that garbage. I prefer sweet tea or diet coke with my meals, thank you very much.

So now that that argument didn't work out too well for you, what's the next angle you'll be shooting for?

There is nothing worse than a constant whining pothead about it's healthy uses, cancer killing, pro-hemp this and that....for Christ's sake I'd support lifting the ban or decriminalizing of pot just to shut you mf'ers the hell up once and for good.
Let's see, you don't know me from a hole in the ground either, as I don't drink (alcohol) or smoke (MJ or cigarettes) either so you can climb down from your steed of self-righteousness. I smoked MJ in the past and have no regrets about doing so. I simply don't think that people should be put in jail because they choose to "recreate" with a joint instead of a beer. I would be all for banning alcohol (and I truly wish it would happen; I can't even begin to guess all the domestic violence, impaired driving deaths,... it would prevent) but I know it would/will never happen, because the Establishment loves their booze (and all the crap that comes with it). As for pot, well, it's already illegal. Make them both legal, or both illegal. That's it!

P.S. Perhaps we can get together for a Diet Coke some day......

99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
post #46 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-23-2013, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Those comparisons are ridiculous, I don't know anyone who would smoke a 'large joint' by themselves. Anything can be overdone or done in an extreme and produce a negative outcome. Caffeine has killed many people, marijuana has not. I wouldn't attend a physician who was under the influence of drugs, that's just a silly way to discount my point. My point is that many people, including the angry gentleman in this thread consume drugs that alter our bodies on multiple levels, but are outraged at the concept of marijuana becoming legalized. Those people generally don't know why they feel that way on a personal level, they just are repeating the anti-marijuana propaganda they've been told that's started around the 1920's. I have partaken in marijuana before and I think that in low doses, it's far safer than any legal intoxicant and I just don't see a problem with it. Not that it's any of your business, but I have a disability I was born with that causes me constant pain and I don't like taking addictive pain relieving compounds, like opiods. I don't like the idea of using synthetic medicine unless absolutely necessary.

Nothing irks me more than those with an agenda, your agenda is to see MJ legalized and will say ANYTHING to legitimize that idea. All one has to do to see that as plain as day is read your insane conclusions about caffeine related beverages.

What's more amusing is the way you easily deflected the Lasik question. If MJ is so harmless why do you care if your physician is a regular user of said product?

I mean surely you've been to physicians who have consumed coffee, tea and/or soda and they're EQUALLY as intoxicating to the body, no?

BTW- The physician example isn't meant to "discount your point", as much as it is to show how much of a hypocrite you are.

I'm pretty sure if you had a choice to pick a Lasik physician, who had a waiting room set up in black fluorescents, those fuzzy posters, incents burning and MJ posters all over obviously depicting his lifestyle or someone with a coffee pot in the waiting room, you'd probably pick the latter as most would......... admittedly tho, the first would be a riot to experience for a few minutes.

You mentioned above, in low doses, WHO gets to decide on that?

Lastly, I have NO qualms with people who take medicinal MJ, if it works for them, have at it. I've known plenty of potheads in my life, I grew up in an era where it was the preferred method of getting high so you'd be wrong about my exposure. With that said, some of the laziest people I've ever known were potheads, go figure.

'12 Tri Explorer
'05 GSXR1k (4Sale)
'00 RC51 (4Sale)
post #47 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-23-2013, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikstr View Post
Let's see, you don't know me from a hole in the ground either, as I don't drink (alcohol) or smoke (MJ or cigarettes) either so you can climb down from your steed of self-righteousness. I smoked MJ in the past and have no regrets about doing so. I simply don't think that people should be put in jail because they choose to "recreate" with a joint instead of a beer. I would be all for banning alcohol (and I truly wish it would happen; I can't even begin to guess all the domestic violence, impaired driving deaths,... it would prevent) but I know it would/will never happen, because the Establishment loves their booze (and all the crap that comes with it). As for pot, well, it's already illegal. Make them both legal, or both illegal. That's it!

P.S. Perhaps we can get together for a Diet Coke some day......
Actually, the final remark wasn't meant for you (hence the triple space) but more or less a closing remark on the subject.

As for going to jail for smoking a joint, it doesn't happen. That is another misconception that MJ users love throwing out there, users do not go to jail and/or prison for recreational use, simply does NOT happen. Distribution, OTOH, is a different story.

I've often said both should be banned, and now in my old age I think legalizing MJ would simply be easier. The problem with that concept though is this, now that MJ is legal what stops the debate from beginning with coke users? In low doses of course!

'12 Tri Explorer
'05 GSXR1k (4Sale)
'00 RC51 (4Sale)
post #48 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-23-2013, 02:43 PM

Garage
Quote:
Nothing irks me more than those with an agenda, your agenda is to see MJ legalized and will say ANYTHING to legitimize that idea. All one has to do to see that as plain as day is read your insane conclusions about caffeine related beverages.

What's more amusing is the way you easily deflected the Lasik question. If MJ is so harmless why do you care if your physician is a regular user of said product?

I mean surely you've been to physicians who have consumed coffee, tea and/or soda and they're EQUALLY as intoxicating to the body, no?

BTW- The physician example isn't meant to "discount your point", as much as it is to show how much of a hypocrite you are.

I'm pretty sure if you had a choice to pick a Lasik physician, who had a waiting room set up in black fluorescents, those fuzzy posters, incents burning and MJ posters all over obviously depicting his lifestyle or someone with a coffee pot in the waiting room, you'd probably pick the latter as most would......... admittedly tho, the first would be a riot to experience for a few minutes.

You mentioned above, in low doses, WHO gets to decide on that?

Lastly, I have NO qualms with people who take medicinal MJ, if it works for them, have at it. I've known plenty of potheads in my life, I grew up in an era where it was the preferred method of getting high so you'd be wrong about my exposure. With that said, some of the laziest people I've ever known were potheads, go figure.
Nothing irks you more than someone with an agenda? You clearly have an agenda of your own. Ideally I wouldn't want a physician who's consumed any of those substances, caffeine causes trembling hands, alcohol or marijuana are both intoxicants. Sounds like you've got it all figured out, chief. Thanks for the brilliant insight and guidance. I learned a long time ago that a closed mind is not worth speaking with.

and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

post #49 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-23-2013, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Nothing irks you more than someone with an agenda? You clearly have an agenda of your own. Ideally I wouldn't want a physician who's consumed any of those substances, caffeine causes trembling hands, alcohol or marijuana are both intoxicants. Sounds like you've got it all figured out, chief. Thanks for the brilliant insight and guidance. I learned a long time ago that a closed mind is not worth speaking with.
Right, good luck finding a physician who doesn't smoke cigarettes, cigars, drink tea, coffee, soda and/or alcohol. Good luck with that search.

Unlike you, I don't have an agenda, can you name it? I doubt it. It's legalization has ZERO impact on my life. OTOH, it's legalization has a positive one on yours won't it?

IMHO, people like yourself who need to fabricate maladies from common everyday foods/beverages loses credibility before they even get started in a MJ debate, so I'm afraid you lost this one before it ever really began.

Unlike the spineless guy from the UK, caffeine doesn't make me jittery, trembly or any other negative you can conjure up. I prefer not consuming those with it but not always possible. And ya know what? About 8-9 ppl I know, who do also, don't either.

So don't get all pissy cuz you lost another MJ debate AND got called out on being hypocrite about the subject.

'12 Tri Explorer
'05 GSXR1k (4Sale)
'00 RC51 (4Sale)

Last edited by XFBO; 04-24-2013 at 02:44 AM.
post #50 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-23-2013, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Right, good luck finding a physician who doesn't smoke cigarettes, cigars, drink tea, coffee, soda and/or alcohol. Good luck with that search.

Unlike you, I don't have an agenda, can you name it? I doubt it. It's legalization has ZERO impact on my life. OTOH, it's legalization has a positive one on yours won't it?

IMHO, people like yourself who need to fabricate maladies from common everyday foods/beverages loses credibility before they even get started in a MJ debate, so I'm afraid you lost this one before it ever really began.

Unlike the spineless guy from the UK, caffeine doesn't make me jittery, trembly or any other negative you can conjure up. I prefer not consuming those with it but not always possible. And ya know what? About 8-9 ppl I know who do also, don't either.

So don't get all pissy cuz you lost another MJ debate AND got called out on being hypocrite about the subject.

This guys been running rings around you the whole conversation you are just too pig ignorant to see it.
PS it's easy not to consume Caffine if you don't want to so for once try using your arse for sitting on as opposed to talking. Try a month without putting that sh*t in your body for a while you'd be surprised. Try reading properly I never said it makes me jittery I said it's like rocket fuel only negative is that when it wares off there is a trade off, please where in any of that did I state jittery or Trembly, but I guess you inbreds don't read none too good do you.

post #51 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 05:01 PM

"Inbred"?!?! REALLY? Coming from the UK, THAT is CLASSIC! Try taking a look at yerr "Royal Family" for exibit A of inbreeding....the rest of you serfs aren't even worth using as a reference. Step away from the spotted dick son, tey in waaaay over yer tiny head.

-Rocky-

ROCKYMT

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
post #52 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMt View Post
"Inbred"?!?! REALLY? Coming from the UK, THAT is CLASSIC! Try taking a look at yerr "Royal Family" for exibit A of inbreeding....the rest of you serfs aren't even worth using as a reference. Step away from the spotted dick son, tey in waaaay over yer tiny head.

-Rocky-
Yea really with you at the head of the family pops and brother to all, now run along you have franks cum dripping from you chin.
I found your old profile picture earlier and realised why you have such a tooth obsession.
Attached Images

post #53 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-26-2013, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybloke View Post
you have franks cum dripping
LOL....Ironic, this coming from the uphill gardener?

Why not just admit that's a recent portrait of your dentist. Don't they teach pride to your people in that miserable country of yours?

'12 Tri Explorer
'05 GSXR1k (4Sale)
'00 RC51 (4Sale)
post #54 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-26-2013, 06:37 AM

Quote:
LOL....Ironic, this coming from the uphill gardener?

Why not just admit that's a recent portrait of your dentist. Don't they teach pride to your people in that miserable country of yours?
LOL but fail

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode