Guns in Schools - Page 2 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-18-2013, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMt View Post
Says the toothless, inbred serf, who's disfunctional "country" has had to have us bail 'em out of TWO world wars, and even more financial meltdowns, yeah lucky, we'll be sure and try doing it YOUR way real soon......By the way, hows that "health care" system working out for you guys? Got all the Paki's signed up for their free bennies? No wonder you all cant afford to fix yer ****in nasty grills! Do us all a favor and **** off and die ya little bitch, your opinion means about as much as katshits around here.

Your Hero,

-Rocky-
So why you getting all roid rage about it rambo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-18-2013, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFBO View Post
Ah ha, don't you wish there was any truth to that nonsense?
Don't be a sore loser all your life, BritBoy, when a calling for men in action comes up we'll always make ourselves available to bail out but yet another weak little country. We did it for y'all, France and many others through our existence, they don't call us a SuperPower for nothing.

Sadly for you, I can't possibly know what it feels like to be born into such a weak minded society so I cant put myself in your shoes. You know, so easily willing to lay down my constitutional rights, arms and manhood for that matter.....I feel sorry for you....kinda. That's why I take your your words with a grain of salt, they're, more or less, meaningless speak, like the bum who lives in a cardboard box who yaps out loud at the cars driving by. I'm sure you can relate, yes?

BTW- What were your countrymen doing while our SEALS took out the biggest POS in history? That's right, sitting on their asses drinking warm piss. One day, when your society is taken over by real men, again, perhaps our SEALS/Special Forces can train your people again but for now, get back to knitting, boy.
Excellent that there is real funny sh*t.
if what I say is so meaningless why get all twisted up about it. It stings because it true just face facts and accept it you'll sleep better for it.

I won't slag off the SEALs or real US Special Forces as they are decent troops unlike some, although IMO not a patch on the Regiment the original and still the best fighting force on this planet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #23 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-18-2013, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybloke View Post
So why you getting all roid rage about it rambo.
Because I've spent my life calling out dipshits like you, in public on the stupid shit they say, I've seen enough armchair internet dweebs to recognize one when I see her. Somehow I KNOW, if seated in an American bar, you would keep yer toothless grill shut, as you do posess the instinct to survive (and hide) just like your contrymen.......The sun set on yer "empire" over a century ago, get over it, your just another Greece or France as far as we're concerned, a needy neighbor who always seems to need a loan........

YOUR HERO,

-Rocky-

PS. If ya don't like the comments, stop opening yer ****in' mouth.

ROCKYMT

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."

post #24 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-18-2013, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Because I've spent my life calling out dipshits like you, in public on the stupid shit they say, I've seen enough armchair internet dweebs to recognize one when I see her. Somehow I KNOW, if seated in an American bar, you would keep yer toothless grill shut, as you do posess the instinct to survive (and hide) just like your contrymen.......The sun set on yer "empire" over a century ago, get over it, your just another Greece or France as far as we're concerned, a needy neighbor who always seems to need a loan........

YOUR HEROINE.

-Rocky-
I've added a photo of Rocky in action, Go Rocky go Rocky. Shame you were about in 1937 with all your hot air the Hindenburg may not have crashed.

Quote:
PS. If ya don't like the comments, stop opening yer ****in' mouth.
You miss understand me I love your comments warms my heart to read your public meltdowns.
Attached Images

post #25 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-18-2013, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Excellent that there is real funny sh*t.
if what I say is so meaningless why get all twisted up about it. It stings because it true just face facts and accept it you'll sleep better for it.

I won't slag off the SEALs or real US Special Forces as they are decent troops unlike some, although IMO not a patch on the Regiment the original and still the best fighting force on this planet.
What a disappointing reply that was, much like your countries pride.
When the world needs something done, who do they call? GB? Please.

We have the best military in the world, best equipment in the world, best Special Forces in the world....bar none.
I can understand how you must feel being an outsider of all this goodness here.

Clearly, you're still pissed about the Revolutionary War. It's ok, move on......

'12 Tri Explorer
'05 GSXR1k (4Sale)
'00 RC51 (4Sale)
post #26 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-18-2013, 08:17 PM

Quote:
What a disappointing reply that was, much like your countries pride.
When the world needs something done, who do they call? GB? Please.
Gostbusters? can't be the US they don't need invites to barge in.

Quote:
We Think we have the best military in the world, best equipment in the world, best Special Forces in the world....bar none.
fixed Just a thought is that the same army and superior equipment that was knock for six by a bunch of rice farmers?
Quote:
I can understand how you must feel being an outsider of all this goodness here.
Yea pretty good actually.

Quote:
Clearly, you're still pissed about the Revolutionary War. It's ok, move on......
sadly I'm not, best thing that happened to the UK.
Just though did you guys ever thank the French for saving your asses?

Last edited by cheekybloke; 04-18-2013 at 08:51 PM.
post #27 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 01:35 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Ah I struck a chord there then, enough to make the worms to come crawling out of the woodwork.
Don't worry guys just stick your heads back in the sand and it will all go away.
Better yet...

post #28 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 01:38 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
I've added a photo of Rocky in action, Go Rocky go Rocky. Shame you were about in 1937 with all your hot air the Hindenburg may not have crashed.

You miss understand me I love your comments warms my heart to read your public meltdowns.
Cheeky, do you remember that photo I posted of coRky as a boy scout, with his pocket knife? It's here in an old thread. If you don't maybe I'll find it to remind everyone.
post #29 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Gostbusters? can't be the US they don't need invites to barge in.
The amount of taxes we pay worldwide to keep everyone afloat......you bet your ass we do. It's called 'cost analysis', do we wanna pay 100x more than we have to when x country fvcks things up even more than they are now, no.

Quote:
fixed Just a thought is that the same army and superior equipment that was knock for six by a bunch of rice farmers?
Really? This coming from a Brit mutt is precious, you need a recap of your own country's involvement in foreign matters.

Quote:
Yea pretty good actually.
You think if you keep saying it out loud you'll believe it?

Quote:
sadly I'm not, best thing that happened to the UK.
Just though did you guys ever thank the French for saving your asses?
We paid France back a few times over, including American blood.....I know you may be having a mental block cuz I don't think your country has actually won a war we didn't get involved in, but we saved your asses too in the same war. Otherwise we'd be having this discussion in German.

'12 Tri Explorer
'05 GSXR1k (4Sale)
'00 RC51 (4Sale)
post #30 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-21-2013, 02:07 AM Thread Starter

Quote:

The amount of taxes we pay worldwide to keep everyone afloat......you bet your ass we do. It's called 'cost analysis', do we wanna pay 100x more than we have to when x country fvcks things up even more than they are now, no.

Really? This coming from a Brit mutt is precious, you need a recap of your own country's involvement in foreign matters.

We paid France back a few times over, including American blood.....I know you may be having a mental block cuz I don't think your country has actually won a war we didn't get involved in, but we saved your asses too in the same war. Otherwise we'd be having this discussion in German.
OMFG! You have no idea how our corporations, backed by our government and effectively, our military, gouge foreign governments. Maybe you should read Confessions of an Economic Hit Man. Among other things, we swindle them into infrastructure contracts that they don't understand and that cost them so much it cripples their prosperity and even their health. A sucker is born every minute and we troll the world for suckers. It's the new form of imperialism - using brains and contracts instead of guns. Our corporate malfeasance is an international outrage that most American's are blind to. That, sir, is also something your tax dollars support. Do you care to know why so many people in developing nations hate America even though we support so many good causes? As Paul Harvey, might say, that is the rest of the story.

Last edited by Gnhtsg; 04-21-2013 at 02:32 AM.
post #31 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-21-2013, 07:15 AM

Quote:

From the nation that had the biggest influence on the current finical meltdown. You wonder why many nations hold America in contempt.
The civilised world managed very well for over 2,000 years before you guys crawled from under a rock and will do long after America has gone bust. Please do us all a favour batten down the hatches and cut us all off, or in plain English crawl back under the rock you came from. You can look forwards to one thing If a Nuclear war ever did occur your kind(not all Americans) and cockroaches would survive so not all bad news is it.

Quote:
no please you educate me but please bear in mind the extra 2,000 years of history we and most of the world has. of course you have a rich 200 year history some of which was under British tyranny until France helped you out.
When I say Tyranny I mean it you guys were just a cash cow. Don't worry America will mature over the years, If you compare it to the human life span you are just going through the stroppy adolescence thinking you are more important than you really are in the grand scheme of things once the surge of Hormones settles down you'll be OK.

Quote:
yea right like you making the empty boasts you constantly do.

Quote:
Was that after you sat back a few years profiting from the wars? that seems to have become habit now hasn't it. lets not forget in the first war most of the fighting and dying had been done when you casually sauntered in. Don't forget that the Russians had Germany well and truly tied down in the east. We'd kicked Rommel out of North Africa, both of wich starved Germany of crucial oil reserves, I wonder if "the Battle of the Bulge" may have had a different outcome if the Nazis had had the crucial oil they needed. If you believe the shit you write good on ya I doubt it though, never mind though at least we stopped short of Berlin and waited so you could saunter in and "liberate" the city.
Your rash claims dishonour the millions that died to enable you to come in and save us. but then that seems to be the American way. That's fine you carry on you need to feel better about yourselves we don't mind.

post #32 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-22-2013, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Your rash claims dishonour the millions that died to enable you to come in and save us. but then that seems to be the American way. That's fine you carry on you need to feel better about yourselves we don't mind.
Forget all the nonsense above this remark.

Do you actually try this hard to be a completely ignorant fool or does it come so naturally for you?

Where are we?
Am I on some Brit forum completely ragging on UK policies, **** ups, politics and cowardice for several years now?

NO, however, your shameless retarded ass has just about your entire time here, it's been nothing but a constant rant towards Americans, American politics and/or our military. And yet, you want to make US out to be the dumbasses? LOL keep trying.....perhaps the dumbass from Cali will buy into your incessant whining about everything American but most won't.

As for the rest of your rant, you speak like a scorned woman, don't like being the US's bitch/whore?

Try actually breeding men with higher levels of testosterone and worry more about your OWN politics, and keep your filthy nose out of ours. How about that for starters?

"Dishonour the millions"???
You've been dishonoring American military and the blood lost in various wars more than I've ever towards your country. Talk about arrogance.

'12 Tri Explorer
'05 GSXR1k (4Sale)
'00 RC51 (4Sale)
post #33 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-22-2013, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Forget all the nonsense above this remark.

Do you actually try this hard to be a completely ignorant fool or does it come so naturally for you?

Where are we?
Am I on some Brit forum completely ragging on UK policies, **** ups, politics and cowardice for several years now?

NO, however, your shameless retarded ass has just about your entire time here, it's been nothing but a constant rant towards Americans, American politics and/or our military. And yet, you want to make US out to be the dumbasses? LOL keep trying.....perhaps the dumbass from Cali will buy into your incessant whining about everything American but most won't.

As for the rest of your rant, you speak like a scorned woman, don't like being the US's bitch/whore?

Try actually breeding men with higher levels of testosterone and worry more about your OWN politics, and keep your filthy nose out of ours. How about that for starters?

"Dishonour the millions"???
You've been dishonoring American military and the blood lost in various wars more than I've ever towards your country. Talk about arrogance.
You really are losing it Frankie boy aren't.
I'm sure HUAC would have loved you on the staff when they was investigating Un American activities

My first months on here were purely related to Motocycles but after enduring the contempt some on here hold the rest of the world I decided to return the compliment and now you guys are crying like spanked babies. The only arrogance evident on this forum is from members like yourself.

Now for a real rant. Regarding COTA the very Brief silence in honour of the Boston bombing was from what I saw ignored, WTF was Colin Edwards doing waving to the camera during the silence? Show some respect idiot.
Any was Frances thanks for the meltdown it's been entertaining and I'm sure will continue to be.

post #34 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-22-2013, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Any was Frances thanks for the meltdown it's been entertaining and I'm sure will continue to be.
LOL.....sure anytime you feel like slipping into your momma's silky panties, come on up in here. Lord knows you have yet to show any signs of masculinity.

'12 Tri Explorer
'05 GSXR1k (4Sale)
'00 RC51 (4Sale)
post #35 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-22-2013, 02:40 PM

Quote:
LOL.....sure anytime you feel like slipping into your momma's silky panties, come on up in here.
What so I can fit in with you guys.
Hurry to the drugstore Frank.
Attached Images

post #36 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-22-2013, 02:44 PM

Quote:
LOL.....sure anytime you feel like slipping into your momma's silky panties, come on up in here. Lord knows you have yet to show any signs of masculinity.
Oh just for you Frank.

post #37 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-22-2013, 03:57 PM

Quote:
What so I can fit in with you guys.
Hurry to the drugstore Frank.
Ok that's hilarious and so original, let me return the favor so you don't feel out of place on an American forum.

Actually try using a toothbrush rather than your old lady's vibrator, mate.

DISCLAIMER: BTW, that pic came up on a random search for most hated Brits.....ROFLMAO. See you Brits are well known for something. LOL!

Hey, how many Americans do you have over there trying to bring OUR culture to your land? Huh, what.....none??!?

Then do all us a favor ole chap and come drag your dipshit back to the land of all dipshits.

'12 Tri Explorer
'05 GSXR1k (4Sale)
'00 RC51 (4Sale)
post #38 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-22-2013, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Ok that's hilarious and so original, let me return the favor so you don't feel out of place on an American forum.

Actually try using a toothbrush rather than your old lady's vibrator, mate.
but her vibrator tastes so much better than tooth paste.
Quote:
DISCLAIMER: BTW, that pic came up on a random search for most hated Brits.....ROFLMAO. See you Brits are well known for something. LOL!

Hey, how many Americans do you have over there trying to bring OUR culture to your land? Huh, what.....none??!?

Then do all us a favor ole chap and come drag your dipshit back to the land of all dipshits.

We don't want him he's a pr*k, why do you think we tried exporting him. Send him to Guadalajara in Mexico enabling us to run a book on his life expectancy.

post #39 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-22-2013, 05:59 PM

Quote:
From the nation that had the biggest influence on the current finical meltdown. You wonder why many nations hold America in contempt.
The civilised world managed very well for over 2,000 years before you guys crawled from under a rock and will do long after America has gone bust. Please do us all a favour batten down the hatches and cut us all off, or in plain English crawl back under the rock you came from. You can look forwards to one thing If a Nuclear war ever did occur your kind(not all Americans) and cockroaches would survive so not all bad news is it.

no please you educate me but please bear in mind the extra 2,000 years of history we and most of the world has. of course you have a rich 200 year history some of which was under British tyranny until France helped you out.
When I say Tyranny I mean it you guys were just a cash cow. Don't worry America will mature over the years, If you compare it to the human life span you are just going through the stroppy adolescence thinking you are more important than you really are in the grand scheme of things once the surge of Hormones settles down you'll be OK.

yea right like you making the empty boasts you constantly do.

Was that after you sat back a few years profiting from the wars? that seems to have become habit now hasn't it. lets not forget in the first war most of the fighting and dying had been done when you casually sauntered in. Don't forget that the Russians had Germany well and truly tied down in the east. We'd kicked Rommel out of North Africa, both of wich starved Germany of crucial oil reserves, I wonder if "the Battle of the Bulge" may have had a different outcome if the Nazis had had the crucial oil they needed. If you believe the shit you write good on ya I doubt it though, never mind though at least we stopped short of Berlin and waited so you could saunter in and "liberate" the city.

YOU guys "defeated" Rommel?!?! Give me a fookin' break! Montgomery was getting his ass handed to him untill WE showed up, THAT and the fact WE bombed the sh1t outta his fuel reserves at Tobrook (sp?) (speak to my dead father HE was there doing the bombing in an underpowerd, over loaded B24) If not for US being there, Rommel would've owned North Africa. Keep up yer schoolboy fantasies son, you dipshits had yer hands full with fookin' ARGENTINA!!!!!

Cheers,

Your Hero,

-Rocky-

ROCKYMT

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
post #40 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-22-2013, 06:30 PM

Quote:
YOU guys "defeated" Rommel?!?! Give me a fookin' break! Montgomery was getting his ass handed to him untill WE showed up, THAT and the fact WE bombed the sh1t outta his fuel reserves at Tobrook (sp?) (speak to my dead father HE was there doing the bombing in an underpowerd, over loaded B24) If not for US being there, Rommel would've owned North Africa. Keep up yer schoolboy fantasies son, you dipshits had yer hands full with fookin' ARGENTINA!!!!!

Cheers,

Your Hero,

-Rocky-
Boy you have af*8ked up view of history do you even know where north africa is? imagines Rocky pointing to Australia. Great to see you haven 't come down from the roids yet please sit down and relax before you bust a blood vessel babe.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode