let's talk gun control - Page 3 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-05-2013, 02:26 AM
...clink...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMt View Post
I see nothing has changed around here in the last few months, still an echo chamber of "progressive" idiots in a circle jerk, the only fool thats missing is gag, did he finally put a gun in his mouth (hope?!) Too bad, this site is an empty shell of what it used to be..........

-Rocky-
Nicely put as usual Rocky. Progressive jerkoffs aiming at each other in a circle jerk...

That's why lately I'm rare to this site myself. It gets tiring listening to their 5hit...

nero
'06 999
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-05-2013, 06:51 AM

Quote:
I see nothing has changed around here in the last few months, still an echo chamber of "progressive" idiots in a circle jerk, the only fool thats missing is gag, did he finally put a gun in his mouth (hope?!) Too bad, this site is an empty shell of what it used to be..........

-Rocky-
With you the circle is complete, the sites own special needs candidate.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #43 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-05-2013, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero View Post
Nicely put as usual Rocky. Progressive jerkoffs aiming at each other in a circle jerk...

That's why lately I'm rare to this site myself. It gets tiring listening to their 5hit...
Shit I was wondering where Rockys lover was and like a floating turd, Voilà.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #44 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-05-2013, 03:50 PM

I see the level of discourse here has remained at the 3rd grade, ass cheeks feels right at home after getting off the short bus......Now that gag is gone her and our Napa maiden are queens of the realm. As they say, in the land of the ****ing blind, the one eyed boy is king......

-Rocky-

ROCKYMT

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
post #45 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-05-2013, 04:57 PM

Quote:
I see the level of discourse here has remained at the 3rd grade, ass cheeks feels right at home after getting off the short bus......Now that gag is gone her and our Napa maiden are queens of the realm. As they say, in the land of the ****ing blind, the one eyed boy is king......

-Rocky-
Hey Rambo how's it going still sponging off the wife?
By the way I received the signed photo thanks.
Attached Images

post #46 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-05-2013, 11:32 PM

Jealousy's a bitch huh mate? Thanks for asking, yeah the wife's doing GREAT (she's in Dubai as we speak) nothing like marrying a successful woman! People often ask me if it "bothers" me being married to someone who earns more than myself.......Yeah, I cry myself to sleep every time I think about it......You should try it next time, you could stop eating Government cheese like gag and the Napa fool.

Cheers,
Your Hero, Rocky

PS. Ya know even at your advanced age, there's still time to serve your country, (we know you wussed out the first time!) Maybe a position as crossing guard in your downtrodden neighborhood, or maybe mentor a young transvestite like youself in the ways of the world.....

ROCKYMT

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
post #47 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-06-2013, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Jealousy's a bitch huh mate? Thanks for asking, yeah the wife's doing GREAT (she's in Dubai as we speak) nothing like marrying a successful woman! People often ask me if it "bothers" me being married to someone who earns more than myself.......Yeah, I cry myself to sleep every time I think about it......You should try it next time, you could stop eating Government cheese like gag and the Napa fool.

Cheers,
Your Hero, Rocky

PS. Ya know even at your advanced age, there's still time to serve your country, (we know you wussed out the first time!) Maybe a position as crossing guard in your downtrodden neighborhood, or maybe mentor a young transvestite like youself in the ways of the world.....
LOL good attempt but again fail. Sorry Rocky you'll have to look elsewhere for a mentor.

post #48 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-07-2013, 09:12 PM
...clink...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybloke View Post
I missed you too..., chickenchoke...

nero
'06 999
post #49 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-09-2013, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybloke View Post
Please watch your language.
post #50 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-10-2013, 12:03 AM

More responsible gun owners make the news

Police: 6-Year-Old Accidentally Shot by 4-Year-Old - ABC News
post #51 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-10-2013, 12:17 AM

More

Josephine Fanning Dead: Wife Of Tennessee Sheriff's Deputy Killed By 4-Year-Old Boy

Fact is, you just don't know what's going to happen, no matter how obsessive you are about your blood toys.
post #52 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-10-2013, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
The title to that video has nothing to do with the content of the video. WTF?

Maybe you didn't watch the video, I don't know. But the central point is that you need weapons to maintain your freedom. Well, Switzerland is in a very different situation that the U.S. when it comes to invasion. Obviously, they are surrounded by countries that have a long history of conquest. The U.S. does not have that problem, not at all.
So the only Second Amendment reason we need guns, hypothetically, is to defend against our own government gone bad. And that comes back to who has the military. Because of that, guns in our hands to defend against our government is pretty much a moot point, IMO.
God damn your level of stupid isn't even record-able.

Really, you're gonna use the Swiss is surrounded by warmongers as their valid excuse to possess firearms? Can you possibly be that fvcking retarded?

At this point in time, seeing what my government has been doing, you bet your retarded ass I'm more concerned about MY own government doing us wrong more so than being invaded.

And if that day ever came, you stay home in your little shack nice a safe, maybe your old lady can hold your hand while your trembling beneath your bed but many others will be fighting the fight, God forbid that day ever be needed. I don't give a rats ass what the government possesses, if you had been paying attention in the last 10yrs you would have seen that archaic mf'ers seem to have done ok against the elite (US) at times. Good God, if our Founding Fathers were complete and utter cowards as you demonstrate everyday of your pathetic life, WTF knows where we'd be right now.

'12 Tri Explorer
'05 GSXR1k (4Sale)
'00 RC51 (4Sale)
post #53 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-10-2013, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFBO View Post
God damn your level of stupid isn't even record-able.

Really, you're gonna use the Swiss is surrounded by warmongers as their valid excuse to possess firearms? Can you possibly be that fvcking retarded?

At this point in time, seeing what my government has been doing, you bet your retarded ass I'm more concerned about MY own government doing us wrong more so than being invaded.

And if that day ever came, you stay home in your little shack nice a safe, maybe your old lady can hold your hand while your trembling beneath your bed but many others will be fighting the fight, God forbid that day ever be needed. I don't give a rats ass what the government possesses, if you had been paying attention in the last 10yrs you would have seen that archaic mf'ers seem to have done ok against the elite (US) at times. Good God, if our Founding Fathers were complete and utter cowards as you demonstrate everyday of your pathetic life, WTF knows where we'd be right now.
Hi, Frank. Nice to hear from you. How's the wife?

The Swiss being surrounded by conquerors is exactly why they have weapons and a standing militia. Funny you don't know that. Even funnier that you tell me I'm wrong and then fail to explain why (in your mind) they do have that. Par for the course, you and yours throw insults and don't back them up with a logical explanation. At least catsuck tries. He fails horribly every time, but at least he tries.

I posted here not long ago that I indeed would fight our government if I felt the need. But if you recall, I'd do it with explosives, targeted assassination, and sabotage. My .270 is the most effective tool in that struggle. An AR-15 is pretty much pointless as it is best in close quarter combat and close quarter combat with the U.S. military is suicide.

I've noticed that some Americans seem to think that Switzerland is awash in guns - as if we are somehow stifled in our gun ownership rights, or something like that. Well, it seems the Swiss actually have less gun ownership than us by quite a margin. From Wiki:
In 2005 over 10% of households contained handguns, compared to 18% of U.S. households that contained handguns. In 2005 almost 29% of households in Switzerland contained firearms of some kind, compared to almost 43% in the USA.[8]
Gun politics in Switzerland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gee, do you think that could be part of our problem? Large numbers of poor people and large numbers of stressed out, struggling-to-compete-in hyper-capitalism people coupled with defunded mental care and large numbers of guns. It seems pretty obvious, doesn't it? Once again, we are our own worst enemies, penny wise and pound foolish.

From the same link:
The Swiss army has long been a militia trained and structured to rapidly respond against foreign aggression.

Hope you learned something today.

Speaking of the Founders, try reading 1776. Not that there's any great message in it relating to my post. It's just a good book and important history.

I hope that post reached the "level of stupid" that you've come to expect. I wouldn't want to disappoint.

Last edited by Gnhtsg; 04-10-2013 at 03:36 PM.
post #54 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-10-2013, 06:45 PM

Talking

Really? Wikipedia? Is THAT your trusted source of information? I once posted that Hillary (gag, puke!) had a 3rd nipple, it took WEEKS before they edited it............

Your Hero,

-Rocky-

ROCKYMT

post #55 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-10-2013, 07:55 PM

Quote:
I once posted that Hillary (gag, puke!) had a 3rd nipple, it took WEEKS before they edited it............

Your Hero,

-Rocky-
No less believable that any other sh*t you've posted, in fact on reflection it's more credible.

post #56 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-11-2013, 12:12 AM

AR-15, assault weapon or personal defense weapon?
Answer: when government buys it, it’s “PDW”. If civilian buys it, it becomes assault weapon.
Homeland Security seeking to purchase 7,000 'assault rifles'
January 26, 2013
By: Joe Newby

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is seeking to purchase up to 7,000 “personal defense weapons” (PDW) -- the same rifles called "assault weapons" when owned by civilians, The Blaze reported Saturday.
The initial request was posted last June, but just recently came to light, Jason Howerton wrote.
http://www.examiner.com/article/homeland-security-seeking-to-purchase-7-000-assault-rifles
post #57 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-11-2013, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Really? Wikipedia? Is THAT your trusted source of information? I once posted that Hillary (gag, puke!) had a 3rd nipple, it took WEEKS before they edited it............

Your Hero,

-Rocky-
Did they kick you out of the old folks home for groping the nurses? Finally got your computer back?
post #58 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-11-2013, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
In 2005 almost 29% of households in Switzerland contained firearms of some kind, compared to almost 43% in the USA.
Wanna know why you're dumb? Because you see a stat that supports your flawed fight against the 2nd Amendment and run with it.

Do you know how they came up with that stat, the 43%, what method do you suppose?

'12 Tri Explorer
'05 GSXR1k (4Sale)
'00 RC51 (4Sale)
post #59 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-11-2013, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFBO View Post
Wanna know why you're dumb? Because you see a stat that supports your flawed fight against the 2nd Amendment and run with it.

Do you know how they came up with that stat, the 43%, what method do you suppose?
Miracle of miracles, hallelujah, hallelujah! Don't tell me you looked something up.

Was it here?
Criminal Victimisation in International Perspective, by the International Crime Victims Survey. See Table 18 on page 279.

Or was it here:
Main Page - Conservapedia

Waiting with bated breath and ready to take notes, Hank.
post #60 of 99 (permalink) Old 04-11-2013, 02:17 AM

Quote:

Your Hero,

-Rocky-
Thanks to Hank I just realized that the Wiki stuff is a direct quote from the report that is referenced. So it's not a Wiki entry by some assclown that gets a kick out of lying to his fellow man through his old PC from mommies basement. Hee, hee.

Let Hank explain it to you. I'm gonna burn a bowl and watch Shakira.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode