Vietnam: Kill Anything That Moves - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 04:52 AM Thread Starter

Vietnam: Kill Anything That Moves

A new book is out. It's well-researched with first time access to official military interviews of returning soldiers. And guess what?
John Kerry was telling the truth when he testified to Congress. American barbarism in Vietnam was widespread and systemic. Isn't it consistent that the wistleblower is attacked by those who can't face the truth? Happens all the time.
Watch for yourselves:

Nick Turse Describes the Real Vietnam War | Moyers & Company | BillMoyers.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 04:15 PM

Careful you'll upset the forum Hypocrites.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 05:54 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybloke View Post
Careful you'll upset the forum Hypocrites.
You mean...as in...upset the sour apple cart?
The ones who aren't ripe and will never be ripe?
The stunted ones?
The little ones?
Tiny apples?
With tiny 'nads?

...and a big gun?

LOL @ them.

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
You mean...as in...upset the sour apple cart?
The ones who aren't ripe and will never be ripe?
The stunted ones?
The little ones?
Tiny apples?
With tiny 'nads?

...and a big gun?

LOL @ them.
The same ones that live their lives in fear and desperately need an assault rifle for home defence because they watched Red Dawn once.
Either that or have small nads and need a big gun to compensate, Yea those ones.
The same people that will probably be up in arms about North Korea testing Nukes, the same people who like to dictate how others should live their lives and back Israelis seeking "lebensraum."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 06:14 PM Thread Starter

You know, it just occured to me...
I'm reading a 2,500 year history of the struggle between East and West - Egyptians, Greeks, Persians, Christians/Muslims, etc.
Vietnam atrocity is consistent with many but not all other wars. It seems to depend on the leadership whether or not things turn barbaric - which is why some U.S. leaders during Vietnam should be on trial (but let's not go there). By comparison, Iraq and Afghanistan have been conducted squeeky clean. I think that relates to our outright military superiority AND a generally more civilized society. But you can afford to be civilized when you have such vastly superior forces - if the shoe were on the other foot I assume we could fight just as dirty as anyone. So I'm not so sure about moral superiority being ingrained or genetic or anything. I think it more depends on several other things; like economy, history of conflict, neighbors, etc.

Where was I? I'm rambling.
Wonder why.
Carry on - Turd out.

I will say one thing though. John Kerry is a man of strong character and great strength. It's no surprise he got five medals. It's heroic stuff - see link. But then, heroism is common in combat.
Swift Boaters: they're just sad.

snopes.com: John Kerry's Service Record

PS: NK with nukes is bad for everyone, including North Koreans. NK has a history of selling arms to terrorists and other devils - plus, they are allies with China - China is sleeping devil that could lead to WWIII. I think NK's a bigger problem than Iran. Iran is nuking-up strictly for self-defense, IMO. Anyone would after seeing neighbors to both the east and west invaded by the same country that subverted your own democracy and constantly rattles the sabre. Iran's suffering under ancient conquest is also still in their minds, believe it or not. Iran has ample reason to want nukes. North Korea doesn't. They have China protecting them. Their motives for having nukes could be far worse.

Last edited by Gnhtsg; 02-12-2013 at 06:42 PM.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 06:53 PM

Quote:
PS: NK with nukes is bad for everyone, including North Koreans. NK has a history of selling arms to terrorists and other devils - plus, they are allies with China - China is sleeping devil that could lead to WWIII. I think NK's a bigger problem than Iran. Iran is nuking-up strictly for self-defense, IMO. Anyone would after seeing neighbors to both the east and west invaded by the same country that subverted your own democracy and constantly rattles the sabre. Iran's suffering under ancient conquest is also still in their minds, believe it or not. Iran has ample reason to want nukes. North Korea doesn't. They have China protecting them. Their motives for having nukes could be far worse.
Very good point, some hope they going to listen are they, they have Nukes and if they were going to sell them we couldn't do a thing to stop them.
Terrorist with nukes is one thing but they need to find a way to deliver them to targets IE western countries. Hard to disguise a ND as hand luggage and they are hardly going to nuke their own country.

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 07:07 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybloke View Post
Very good point, some hope they going to listen are they, they have Nukes and if they were going to sell them we couldn't do a thing to stop them.
Terrorist with nukes is one thing but they need to find a way to deliver them to targets IE western countries. Hard to disguise a ND as hand luggage and they are hardly going to nuke their own country.
We could watch them closely and then interdict shipments. It's that serious. Screw China. But there's no guarentee of success.

I can imagine a terrorist dive team floating small nukes onto a Tel Aviv beach during the middle of the night. Same goes for any coastal city. It's a serious threat, IMO.
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 07:54 PM

Quote:
We could watch them closely and then interdict shipments. It's that serious. Screw China. But there's no guarentee of success.

I can imagine a terrorist dive team floating small nukes onto a Tel Aviv beach during the middle of the night. Same goes for any coastal city. It's a serious threat, IMO.
Like New York or Portsmouth fair point I can only concede.

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 07:27 PM

Quote:
John Kerry was telling the truth when he testified to Congress.

American barbarism in Vietnam was widespread and systemic.

War is barbaric ?
What a revelation !

****ing retards probably think Hogan's Heroes and McHale's Navy are realistic depictions of WW2.

John Kerry did repeat many lies when he testified before Congress.
Do some research.
Plus the horse-faced douchebag can't pronounce Genghis Khan.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 08:31 PM
TOP GUN Instructor

Location: Where I >Try to LIVE< Always within the Moment of Thanksgiving to Christ Jesus, My Lord Saviour!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAduc View Post
War is barbaric ?
What a revelation !

****ing retards probably think Hogan's Heroes and McHale's Navy are realistic depictions of WW2.

Do some research.

LMAO-LOL-LMAO... Hey PAduc.... why don't You tell us how You Really feel?

Thank You by the way,... I needed that Laugh today.

Peace Jeff
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 11:38 PM

I'm waiting for Australia to obediently sign on to an invasion of NK. Remember the AXIS OF EVIL? It had three members: Iraq, Iran and NK.

Iraq has been taken care of; Israel still wants the US and the rest of the "Coalition of the Willing" to attack Iran; perhaps we'll have to wait a while for the attack on NK.

If the Israel lobby gets its way (again) and prevents Chuck Hagel from being appointed as secretary of defence, we'll be just that little bit closer to an attack on Iran.

Last edited by soslow; 02-15-2013 at 12:14 AM.
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 01:13 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAduc View Post
War is barbaric ?
What a revelation !

Do some research.
Your definition of barbaric is different than mine.

Since you've done the research I asssume it would be easy for you to post credible sources for the "lies" that make you uncomfortable and willing to engage in character assassination. Swift Boaters and their slimy ilk are not credible sources - they are partisan character assassins.

Honestly, I doubt you, our resident Mongolian expert, knows how to pronounce Ghengis Khan either. You're full of crap right up to your fat mouth.
obligatory

Last edited by Gnhtsg; 02-18-2013 at 01:36 AM.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 06:35 AM

on the topic of nuclear weapons. the country MOST likely to deploy a nuclear warhead in the foreseeable future is almost indisputably the good ol' usa. perhaps that's the biggest reason so many countries are after them

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wibbly View Post
on the topic of nuclear weapons. the country MOST likely to deploy a nuclear warhead in the foreseeable future is almost indisputably the good ol' usa. perhaps that's the biggest reason so many countries are after them
The winner.

post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-19-2013, 03:14 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wibbly View Post
I'm not sure about the military definition of deploy as it relates to weapons but I assume it means they are in the field. And they are already in the field, already deployed.

I think it's anyone's guess who would use the next one. There's a high probablility it could be an accidental or mistaken use and it could be Russia. Pakistan/India is another nuke hotspot. An attack on Israel or the U.S. are other possibilities but uranium can be traced to the source so it would be very complicated to do it secretly. At this point I'm more worried about asteroids...and income and educational inequality minus manufacturing, etc. Not to mention, the debt.
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-19-2013, 05:54 AM

The term deploy was clearly used with its meaning of 'to put into use'.

If anyone is going to blow up anyone with nuclear weapons it'll be the states dropping the bombs. They've done it before, I don't see it being too far a stretch for them to do it again, and the scariest part is I'm sure it could be done with high public approval. But lets not think about that

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-09-2013, 05:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
I'm not sure about the military definition of deploy as it relates to weapons but I assume it means they are in the field. And they are already in the field, already deployed.

I think it's anyone's guess who would use the next one. There's a high probablility it could be an accidental or mistaken use and it could be Russia. Pakistan/India is another nuke hotspot. An attack on Israel or the U.S. are other possibilities but uranium can be traced to the source so it would be very complicated to do it secretly. At this point I'm more worried about asteroids...and income and educational inequality minus manufacturing, etc. Not to mention, the debt.
I was just killing time, randomly reviewing some old posts and whamo, it hit me.

Just the other day I heard a guest on talk radio talking about his new book. He mentioned Jimmy Carter and his meeting with Israel just before a new peace deal was to be signed. It was a big peace deal too. Everyone agreed to it except for Israel. Carter met with Manachem Begin to talk it over and here's what happened. Carter explained it to the author - I didn't catch the name of the book.

Begin told Carter if he went ahead with the plan Israel would nuke it's neighbors! No shit. Begin said the world would pay for going against Israel. Scorched earth.

Also very troubling was the degree to which Israel controls the U.S. government. They guide us like a puppet. All it takes is money, highly organized propaganda, and the threat of losing votes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode