Let's vote - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 01:46 AM Thread Starter

Let's vote

Since Washington passed their dope law, post up on how long it will take for our soon to be departed resident fog brained druggie Turd to move there.

.. Visions of that kunt scouring the interwebz sourcing and buying a 220 volt vaporizer.

I say 7 months.

edit:
Turd, poop same thing. http://www.poopbgoneinc.com/

02 998 La Strega Bella
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 03:54 AM

I vote for truth, honesty, maturity.

I vote for ending a stupid, social/class warfare of prohibition on something that's NEVER killed anyone by overdose, has tiny health consequences, and is actually quite fun and creatively inspiring.

I vote for life.
Everything in moderation.

But not meth.
That shit's evil:

Before and After Crystal Meth Pictures and Images

Wutsa mattuh, OF? Sore you guys lost the global warming debate?

P.S.
No need to move to Washington. It's accepted practically everywhere on the coast nowadays. You can't stop progress. You can only cling to the past...or god and guns...whichever the case may be.
Funny thing; that reminds me of Islamists.
Go figure.

Thanks for starting this thread. Good topic.

But if you want me to leave you should just stop being stupid. PLEASE!

Last edited by Gnhtsg; 12-08-2012 at 04:05 AM.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 10:35 PM

As I am not an American and so I know my comment won't mean shit to either of you (we know how you feel about us), but I don't care.

I just want to say that one of you makes me chuckle when I do bother reading your blather and the other just sounds like a cranky old bastid...carry on.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 12:26 PM

Stoners

I remember the stoners from high school. Blank vacant stare, no ambition, graduate high school by simply being there.

Only good reason to legalize it is so you can tax it so you can pay for the problems it will create. What I saw coming out Washington was a pretty steep tax structure right off the bat.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 01:36 PM

You might be surprised to know where those high school stoners ended up. A lot of the ones I knew at that stage of my life are now white-collar and at the top of their professions.

Using your basis of analysis, I could also point out the drunks who make a living out of hanging around at the local bar, or the brown-bagging drunks who populate the alleys, courtesy of alcohol, the "other" legal drug.

At the end of the day, like most things in life, it boils down to use vs abuse......

On another note, seeing as how we're on the topic of generalizations, I have seen more than my share of sportbike riders pulling wheelies and stunt riding on various highways and freeways over the years. Surely nothing good can come from riding around on some race-inspired, overpowered motorcycle. Perhaps we should look at banning those dangerous contraptions.....

99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express

Last edited by mikstr; 12-09-2012 at 02:45 PM.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 01:42 AM
Dr. Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikstr View Post
You might be surprised to know where those high school stoners ended up. A lot of the ones I knew at that stage of my life are now white-collar and at the top of their professions.

Using your basis of analysis, I could also point out the drunks who make a living out of hanging around at the local bar, or the brown-bagging drunks who populate the alleys, courtesy of alcohol, the "other" legal drug.

At the end of the day, like most things in life, it boils down to use vs abuse......

On another note, seeing as how we're on the topic of generalizations, I have seen more than my share of sportbike riders pulling wheelies and stunt riding on various highways and freeways over the years. Surely nothing good can come from riding around on some race-inspired, overpowered motorcycle. Perhaps we should look at banning those dangerous contraptions.....
+1.

Use and abuse rate are unlIkely to change with legalizaon. at least tax $ could e used to deal with the same consequences that already exist and without siphoning tax revenue from other places. Plus surplus revenue could have positive impacts elsewhere or reduce tax burden elsewhere. Another benefit would be reduced gang involvement ....... Until wall street get their hands on it lol

don't get me wrong, I"m all about free choice but I hate the idea of drug/alcohol/tobacco use because of the social externalities....

Last edited by 20_RC51_00; 12-10-2012 at 02:20 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode