Turd's picture captured - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 11:38 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: USA Wisconsin under duress
Posts: 2,737
Turd's picture captured

Yup, it's him.
Attached Images
 

02 998 La Strega Bella
Old Fart is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Panigaliscious
 
sburns2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SW MO
Posts: 9,103
Sweatpants are bullshit, no way he has anything on other than tighty whiteys. Allows easy access as well to either a)revel in the glory of a great comment or b) make himself feel better on a bad comment. Either way, same outcome...spank rag gets another deposit!




1985 Honda VF1000R, 1990 Ducati 851, 2008 YZ450F
sburns2421 is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 03:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,833
I hate Cheetos and Red Bull is for kids.


Hey, you losers can have your War Room back if you want it. I've had enough of asswipe catsuck.

I think I know why everyone left. They were wrong about global warming. Hah, hah. Dummies.
Gnhtsg is offline  
 
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Gog
Naturally Exasperated
 
Gog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 4,019
TF!!!!!
Just spent a coupe of hours catching up... Nice job man. You deserve a better group.. You need more than this. So many good points and counter points. Lets not forget all the unanswered questions. Sorry that I ran out of gas a while ago but "I saw the light" lol. Converting stupid right wingers, as a task, is a long, bumpy and arduous road with nary a yellow brick underneath.... we both lost but you, I'm happy to say, trounced me in distances attained. We cant fix stupid.

Life is better away from their endless absurdity of moronic stupidity... Away from the ones who 'know it all' despite ANY evidence. Evidence... despite it, they migrate through one idiotic hoax, supposition, position, claim or declaration after another. Look at them doubling down on stupid. Only to leave a trail of embarrassing juvenile diatribes and dangerous off gases behind their lame asses. They attack truth like the Taliban attacks women and music and science and............... The ones who quote lies and propaganda from obvious preachers, profiteers and blatant anti Christs. The ones with the giant aversion to truth and simple math. The star bellied sneetches! But hey, we know they did this with Jesus's mission too! They'd basically shoot Jesus if he showed up and talked love, peace, tolerance, forgiveness and the collective. How they would kill him would depend on what color he was. But, alas, he is still their ultimate savior and judge! hahah. They would call the founding fathers libtards heheh. Crazy chit.

My guess is that, on judgement day, at least in their fantasy, they're the first asses that Jesus sends straight to hell...lol. Imagine all the slogans and hoaxes and deflections and accusations melting away and, them.. looking into the eye nebula of the creator with their bag of primitive hypo-shit in their hands.. wow. They are NOT going to be able to yell, "5000 year old dinosaurs", or "evil gays" or "socialism" or "libtards caused the floods" or "hoax" or "clean coal"...or any or all that useless junk they call an earthly philosophy... The creator will not listen to the garbage they created in their corrupt lives on earth or their stunted minds.. he is going to be too busy punishing them for what they continued to do despite a long and esteemed history of "EVIDENCE" and his very words! Born into sin my ass. Born perfect and rigorously taught to joyfully sin against the earth, its critters and humanity is more like it.

No excuses now man... The catsuck is out of the bag. They failed the test for being part of humanity despite being(technically) human. They reside in a quasi primate state of denial of footprint and foreign war mongering. Happy to puff and beat their chests but unable to understand how or why they do it or how they evolved to do it...heheh. Happy to judge but unwilling to admit their own failings. Happy to pass the buck but too cheap to put that buck behind the priority of the creation. Imagine a group of jackasses willing to bomb Palestine but crying incessantly about the war on Christmas! Holy Fvck!!! It goes down hill from there lol.

You can leave knowing you tried. Dont think of it as a fail because that is their mission.... To fail. You trying to illuminate does not really mean you failed.. it means they refused to grow the fvck up. They champion fail. Be it Constitution, bible, community, honesty, humanity, science, history.. giant freaking fail. Only a demented right winger could stand on a (hypo)crate and preach Jesus as the creation is wrecked, for the almighty dollar.. soiled and looted by his 'Jesus' champions', the ones who say its their right to do so.... With their idiot declarations in hand, they accuse the hard working "elitists" of fraud and deception...Look how they blame anyone and everyone but themselves.. wow. Jesus' poor are their sworn enemy. We all know how they champion this nonsense... they are married to failure.. Not to be departed until death... idiots.

There's nothing like a happy enema to get their shit out of life.. do it! I recommend you study Greek History... You will see they knew of these idiots even before Christ existed.. heheh.

To all you idiot right wingers everywhere on this earth... Thanks for nothing good, over and over. Thanks for turning children into earth and humanity hating machines. Your 'judgement day' is coming. Enjoy your lies in eternal hell.. I hope you get what you deserve.
Gog is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog View Post
TF!!!!!
Just spent a coupe of hours catching up... Nice job man. You deserve a better group.. You need more than this. So many good points and counter points. Lets not forget all the unanswered questions. Sorry that I ran out of gas a while ago but "I saw the light" lol. Converting stupid right wingers, as a task, is a long, bumpy and arduous road with nary a yellow brick underneath.... we both lost but you, I'm happy to say, trounced me in distances attained. We cant fix stupid.

Life is better away from their endless absurdity of moronic stupidity... Away from the ones who 'know it all' despite ANY evidence. Evidence... despite it, they migrate through one idiotic hoax, supposition, position, claim or declaration after another. Look at them doubling down on stupid. Only to leave a trail of embarrassing juvenile diatribes and dangerous off gases behind their lame asses. They attack truth like the Taliban attacks women and music and science and............... The ones who quote lies and propaganda from obvious preachers, profiteers and blatant anti Christs. The ones with the giant aversion to truth and simple math. The star bellied sneetches! But hey, we know they did this with Jesus's mission too! They'd basically shoot Jesus if he showed up and talked love, peace, tolerance, forgiveness and the collective. How they would kill him would depend on what color he was. But, alas, he is still their ultimate savior and judge! hahah. They would call the founding fathers libtards heheh. Crazy chit.

My guess is that, on judgement day, at least in their fantasy, they're the first asses that Jesus sends straight to hell...lol. Imagine all the slogans and hoaxes and deflections and accusations melting away and, them.. looking into the eye nebula of the creator with their bag of primitive hypo-shit in their hands.. wow. They are NOT going to be able to yell, "5000 year old dinosaurs", or "evil gays" or "socialism" or "libtards caused the floods" or "hoax" or "clean coal"...or any or all that useless junk they call an earthly philosophy... The creator will not listen to the garbage they created in their corrupt lives on earth or their stunted minds.. he is going to be too busy punishing them for what they continued to do despite a long and esteemed history of "EVIDENCE" and his very words! Born into sin my ass. Born perfect and rigorously taught to joyfully sin against the earth, its critters and humanity is more like it.

No excuses now man... The catsuck is out of the bag. They failed the test for being part of humanity despite being(technically) human. They reside in a quasi primate state of denial of footprint and foreign war mongering. Happy to puff and beat their chests but unable to understand how or why they do it or how they evolved to do it...heheh. Happy to judge but unwilling to admit their own failings. Happy to pass the buck but too cheap to put that buck behind the priority of the creation. Imagine a group of jackasses willing to bomb Palestine but crying incessantly about the war on Christmas! Holy Fvck!!! It goes down hill from there lol.

You can leave knowing you tried. Dont think of it as a fail because that is their mission.... To fail. You trying to illuminate does not really mean you failed.. it means they refused to grow the fvck up. They champion fail. Be it Constitution, bible, community, honesty, humanity, science, history.. giant freaking fail. Only a demented right winger could stand on a (hypo)crate and preach Jesus as the creation is wrecked, for the almighty dollar.. soiled and looted by his 'Jesus' champions', the ones who say its their right to do so.... With their idiot declarations in hand, they accuse the hard working "elitists" of fraud and deception...Look how they blame anyone and everyone but themselves.. wow. Jesus' poor are their sworn enemy. We all know how they champion this nonsense... they are married to failure.. Not to be departed until death... idiots.

There's nothing like a happy enema to get their shit out of life.. do it! I recommend you study Greek History... You will see they knew of these idiots even before Christ existed.. heheh.

To all you idiot right wingers everywhere on this earth... Thanks for nothing good, over and over. Thanks for turning children into earth and humanity hating machines. Your 'judgement day' is coming. Enjoy your lies in eternal hell.. I hope you get what you deserve.
Howdy, Gag. Still in mommies basement? coRky got lost in a Thai whorehouse. The rest of them are circle jerking in private now. This place has tanked. Hopefully I caused it because it was ready to be flushed anyway.

bold^
I spend 90% of my interdweeb time here:
The Political Party
It moves faster than a speeding locomotive and the sense of humour makes this place look like gallows day.

Have a nice life everyone. I'm sure I'll be back to check in though...especially if the retardozombies rise from their muck.
Right Wing Perverts forever!

Turd out.
Gnhtsg is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 08:50 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: USA Wisconsin under duress
Posts: 2,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
Hey, you losers can have your War Room back if you want it. I've had enough of asswipe catsuck.
I think I know why everyone left.
The adults left to escape your pedantic bs.

edit:
Admit it. Katsung simply out smarted you at every turn and good luck peddling your soft cheese elsewhere.
We trust you won't miss zilla as little as we will miss you.

02 998 La Strega Bella
Old Fart is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 09:11 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Fart View Post
The adults left to escape your pedantic bs.

edit:
Admit it. Katsung simply out smarted you at every turn and good luck peddling your soft cheese elsewhere.
We trust you won't miss zilla as little as we will miss you.
Turd in.


bold
He, he.
Now I know you're kidding. Catshit is a worthless piece of...cat shit. EVERYONE knows it.

Someone must gonna miss me. There was never a shortage of "views" in the War Room. Thanks for letting me take charge, quiter. Face it, you fascists just ran out of ammo. LDS: Limp dick syndrome. Have a nice Fart.

Hey, nero! Do you think the Earth is warming?

Look, one of you made the news:
University of Tennessee student denies 'butt chugging' reports - New York Daily News
Gnhtsg is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 02:07 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: USA Wisconsin under duress
Posts: 2,737
I yawn in your general direction.

02 998 La Strega Bella
Old Fart is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 10:03 PM
...clink...!
 
nero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 1,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
Turd in.


bold
He, he.
Now I know you're kidding. Catshit is a worthless piece of...cat shit. EVERYONE knows it.

Someone must gonna miss me. There was never a shortage of "views" in the War Room. Thanks for letting me take charge, quiter. Face it, you fascists just ran out of ammo. LDS: Limp dick syndrome. Have a nice Fart.

Hey, nero! Do you think the Earth is warming?

Look, one of you made the news:
University of Tennessee student denies 'butt chugging' reports - New York Daily News

I won't miss you a bit. Good riddance, Moron.
Now there'll be mostly just adults left to discuss things intelligently.
No more regurgitated crap from MSNBC talking points.

nero
'06 999
nero is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 01:50 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: USA Wisconsin under duress
Posts: 2,737
^ you forgot to add:
The All Barack Channel

The Clinton News Network

The Clinton Barack System



Just helpin a bro out.

02 998 La Strega Bella
Old Fart is offline  
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 04:09 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by nero View Post
I won't miss you a bit. Good riddance, Moron.
Now there'll be mostly just adults left to discuss things intelligently.
No more regurgitated crap from MSNBC talking points.
OH GOD!

How did I miss this before?

ROTFFLMFAO!
Gnhtsg is offline  
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 02:14 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: USA Wisconsin under duress
Posts: 2,737
So leave. Then you can miss it.

02 998 La Strega Bella
Old Fart is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome