DNC- Jerusalem - God - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 12:57 AM Thread Starter

DNC- Jerusalem - God

Democrats' try to reinsert "God" and "Jerusalem" back into platform.

That was a 2/3 vote?
lol at the party of assclowns.

Last edited by PAduc; 09-06-2012 at 02:07 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 03:49 AM

"NO!" is what every patriotic, Constitution-loving person should yell. Religion spoils everything, especially politics. It's already spoiled the Republican Party (and by extenstion, American politics) so why let it spoil the Democrat one too?

Bravo people, for standing up against these holier than though, know-it-all, demagogues of peer pressure and airport stall blowjobs.

Israel is NOT our friend.

There is no way that vote won even a majority, let alone a 2/3's one. That was rammed down the throats of everyone there. Obviously, the no's won that verbal roll call. That just goes to show you how crooked politics is. Someone was pulling strings behind the scenes on that one. Villaraigosa just took a hit to his reputation. And why in the hell is that lady just sitting there shaking her head? She didn't even vote.

F-ing bible bangers and Zionists! They never stop pushing their own self-serving agenda.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 08:57 AM Thread Starter

God and Jerusalem were booed 3 times on floor of Democratic convention.

Congrats

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Dr. Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAduc View Post
God and Jerusalem were booed 3 times on floor of Democratic convention.

Congrats
I boo it at every meal and before bed
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 03:45 PM

god doesn't belong in politics and Jerusalem is not the Israeli capital. End of discussion.

BTW, this morning's paper said that Obama had that inserted into the platform. That's why it was pushed through even though there weren't the votes for it. Seems like he doesn't want it to be an issue for Pubs to whine over.

Last edited by Gnhtsg; 09-06-2012 at 04:24 PM.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 08:38 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
BTW, this morning's paper said that Obama had that inserted into the platform. That's why it was pushed through....
Did the "morning paper" also explain how Obama is responsible for "God" and "Jerusalem" being removed from the Democratic platform.
Are there people stupid enough to believe that the President and DNC operate independently?

Obama was trying to pander to the idiot fringe on the left.
Video of delegates at the Democratic convention voting against God and Jerusalem three times is what Obama ended up with.

Last edited by PAduc; 09-06-2012 at 09:10 PM.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAduc View Post
Did the "morning paper" also explain how Obama is responsible for "God" and "Jerusalem" being removed from the Democratic platform.
Are there people stupid enough to believe that the President and DNC operate independently?

Obama was trying to pander to the idiot fringe on the left.
Video of delegates at the Democratic convention voting against God and Jerusalem three times is what Obama ended up with.
Please show me where it says that Obama is the one who removed those things. I'm sorry but you must be so much better informed than me on this because everything I've read says that "the Democrats" removed it. Then Obama requested it be reinstated because he already made a verbal commitment that Jeruslalem would some day be the Israeli capital.
Are there really people stupid enough to believe that a president has time to concern himself with every friggin' detail about everything that exists in the whole human race? Brother, presidents are not god.

I'm damn glad most of them voted against god and Jerusalem. Neither of them belong in any sensible platform. As I'm sure you know, the matter of Jerusalem was removed because it is something that has not been decided yet. They still must negotiate any capitals and to back one side over the other would not be fair or balanced. Shoot, I don't know, maybe you don't understand the finer points of statesmanship and negotiation. It's worth looking into. Some day maybe you'll have to negotiate your divorce or something.

Good luck.

BTW, god sucks, Jesus blows, Muhammad squeels.
Buddah's okay though...for the most part.
Aphrodite absolutely rocks!

Last edited by Gnhtsg; 09-07-2012 at 03:12 AM.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 12:04 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
Please show me where it says that Obama is the one who removed those things. I'm sorry but you must be so much better informed than me on this because everything I've read says that "the Democrats" removed it.
I'll try to dumb this down for you:
Obama is the President of the United States
Obama is a Democrat
Democratic President = Chief of Democratic party
Chief of Democratic party is the head of the Democratic party

You would have to be a total ****ing moron to think the head of the Democratic party was unaware of changes to his party's platform prior to the national convention.

The rest of your inane post illustrates that you represent the low hanging fruit Obama was pandering to.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 12:13 AM

Know it all.
Frankly, I doubt you know much of anything about the inner workings of political parties. But whatever. What's the big deal anyway? god is a fairy tale and Jerusalem is a city in a distant land. Are we nationbuilding for Jews now? Duh, of course we are. We suck when it comes to that whole situation. Practically the whole rest of the world knows it.

You know, it occured to me...
If you like god so much mixed with your politics why not join up with the Muslim Brotherhood, or the Taliban, or the Republican Party.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode