Amerika - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-20-2012, 02:13 PM Thread Starter

Amerika

Live by the gun, die by the gun.

12 Dead in Colorado movie theater shooting | Fox News Latino

Isn't it time to change the direction of this country?
This isn't what the Founders envisioned.

Hey, new toy!!!

NRA gun bozos and their Second Amendment lunacy.
You nice boys and girls don't seem to realise it but you're part of this problem.
Have a nice day at the range.

Last edited by Gnhtsg; 07-20-2012 at 03:15 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-20-2012, 02:24 PM
Silverback

Too bad he didn't blow the place up too...

"The man, who had a shotgun, a rifle, a pistol and a bullet-proof vest in his possession, told the officers he had explosives at his apartment.

...then we could blamed lighters, matches, and fuses, maybe even science class or the internets...

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson
post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-20-2012, 02:27 PM Thread Starter

You can't buy high explosives over the counter and you shouldn't be able to buy semi-auto guns or removable magazines over the counter either.

See, you're a fine example of an NRA lunatic.

Where's coRky?
Salivating over the sound of rapid fire gunshots inside a movie theater?

post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-20-2012, 02:33 PM
Silverback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
You can't buy high explosives over the counter and you shouldn't be able to buy semi-auto guns or removable magazines over the counter either.

See, you're a fine example of an NRA lunatic.
Sure, let's say I am, it helps your case...

Who said anything was bought over any counter? Think he might have bought them from a trunk? Hell, could have been his dad's or his friend's dad's. Maybe he stole them over a period of time. Your assumptions are precious.

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson
post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-20-2012, 02:40 PM Thread Starter

These things come from somewhere. We all believe in market dynamics, no? The more of them there are, the cheaper they are, the easier they are to find, the more likely they are to be used.

We don't need them. A few bozos want them...presumably because it makes them feel good. Go figure.
Shoot, we might as well legalize crystal meth as well. I'll bet they both do similar things for the human brain.
post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-20-2012, 03:47 PM
Panigaliscious

Australia banned private gun ownership and it turned out then that the only people with guns were the criminals while their law-abiding victims didn't have anything to defend themselves.

1985 Honda VF1000R, 1990 Ducati 851, 2008 YZ450F
post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-20-2012, 03:50 PM

How can anyone blame the gun in any instance. The gun is just a metal object. It is the person holding the gun to blame. who is to say the masses cant have the ability to buy and use in an apprpopriate manner that which the 2nd amendment grants us.
I assume every person in America or that who has driven has gone over the poseted speed limit. So, should all motor vehicles be banned since they are the object allowing us to speed. Since speed kills, that would help reduce deaths in the general public. I own two rifles and have never nor would I ever think of using them on any person that wasnt directly threatening my life or my families life. They actually sit in my Storage, Kinda hard for me to do anything against anyone at this point.
Kinda makes me mad when everything in this "free" country creates a new law becasue of one instance brought on by one man in his Lunacy and twisted world out of millions of people in this country and thousands that take pride in their right and dont kill others. Too many laws restricting a free country.

Sleep is for the weak, and rules are in place to keep honest people honest.
post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-20-2012, 07:58 PM

He bought his guns from Eric Holder.

Nice try turd,,

02 998 La Strega Bella
post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-21-2012, 07:01 AM

"Australia banned private gun ownership and it turned out then that the only people with guns were the criminals while their law-abiding victims didn't have anything to defend themselves."

I don't feel the need to carry a gun to defend myself against criminals here, and I am pretty sure most other Aussies would feel like I do.
post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-23-2012, 11:05 AM
...clink...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soslow View Post
"Australia banned private gun ownership and it turned out then that the only people with guns were the criminals while their law-abiding victims didn't have anything to defend themselves."

I don't feel the need to carry a gun to defend myself against criminals here, and I am pretty sure most other Aussies would feel like I do.

You sound safe in Aussieland....
Plz stay there

nero
'06 999
post #11 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-23-2012, 04:34 PM
Street and Track Moderator

Yes,

Lets pass even more gun laws! That way, we can always be assured of plenty of unarmed (law-abiding) victims for psychos to line up... Hey, it's pretty easy to get a gun in Germany isn't it?

Erfurt massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW, no conceal carry in Aurora, leaving the general populace helpless. Once again, Turd displays his flawed grasp of logic and reasoning...

Aurora, Co Prohibits Concealed Carry Weapons

CCS #33
CRA #533
CQC Motorsports
2011 CCS Midwest Rookies Cup GTO #1
2014 CRA Formula 40 #2
2015 CRA Nov Unlimited SS #1
2015 CRA Nov Unlimited Superbike #1
2015 CRA Nov Unlimited GP #1

2008 CBR 1000rr (Race)
2012 Multistrada 1200 (Street Ride)
post #12 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012, 04:21 AM Thread Starter

Did You Know?

Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence : Gun Violence

BTW, no one is blaming guns. I have guns myself. Most people I know do as well. What's to blame is the shooter, and to a much lesser, but not insignificant degree the people who stand in the way of sensible gun policy. Semi-auto and big clips, or frankly, any detachable magazine, are not sensible. They obviously aren't a problem in the hands of normal people but in the hands of kooks they increase lethality greatly. It's not a matter of taking away people's rights to defend themselves or hunt or whatever. It's all about decreasing the lethality of kooks while at the same time doing nothing to decrease law abiding citizens rights. It's a win-win. You don't have a right to own a bazooka and you shouldn't have the right to certain other things. The Founders probably thought you had a right to a muzzleloader but only in the function of a well regulated militia. But lucky you, a revolver or pump action shotgun should defend you in any conceivable situation. Desire for something beyond that is simply lust. For most things, lust is fine. It would be great if everyone could own a bazooka. But they can't. Too many kooks. So that type of lust is a net negative to society. Freedom comes with costs and one of them is having to follow certain laws. Not owning the type of weapons that give you a woodie should be one of those laws. You don't need them and one day sane people will decide that for you. But not as long as special interests own Washington.

I just read an article about how the Republican party has withered away in California. There are many reasons for that but one of them is their dangerous gun policy. Republicans are the new extreme, the new radical. They don't change with the times and they are killing us in more ways than one. So are Dems but in different ways, mostly fiscal. The point is, conservative gun policy is a dinosaur. What's that saying about change or die? We see it happening right before our eyes. The Republican stronghold is now the south. What does that tell everyone about the party and its policies?

BTW, when was the last time guns saved us from tyrany? 1970? Kent State?

Last edited by Gnhtsg; 07-24-2012 at 04:44 AM.
post #13 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012, 02:20 PM
Easily Illusioned

I like to start out by saying liberalism is a mental disorder and IQ51 is the perfect example of one of the sickest and most hopeless MF in this forum (to say the least.)

So where is he going with all his dribble. (For one) using events of pure evil to make his point is lower than whale sh*t. Any sick person who wants to kill groups of people could just as easily have used the Islamist extreme method. There will and always has been sick evil people in this World and no amount of gun control could have stopped that evil SOB. But what IQ51 AKA turd for brains is saying that no law abiding citizen should be able to own anything other that a single shot hunting rifle. (at least for now)

This may not be the best quote against gun control but it did make me laugh.

Ice T's prospective on gun control.

Ice-T: Well, I'll give up my gun when everybody does. Doesn't that make sense? If there were guns here, would you want to be the only person without one?

Krishnan Guru-Murthy, anchor, Channel 4 News: So do you carry guns routinely at home?

Ice-T: Yeah, it's legal in the United States. It's part of our Constitution. You know, the right to bear arms is because that's the last form of defense against tyranny. Not to hunt. It's to protect yourself from the police.

Anchor: And do you see any link between that and these sorts of incidents (Aurora)?

Ice-T: No. Nah. Not really really. You know what I'm saying, if somebody wants to kill people, you know, they don't need a gun to do it.

Anchor: It makes it easier though, doesn't it?

Ice-T: Not really. You can strap explosives on your body, they do that all the time.

On anti-gun laws: "That's not going to change anything. The Untied States is based on guns, you know."

Disregard anything IQ51 has to say... especially on gun control.
And remember when guns are outlawed only the liberals and criminals will have guns. And may God help us all....

Never argue with an idiot! (or in this forum idiot51 AKA turd for brains).
post #14 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012, 03:25 PM Thread Starter

I love this debate because it get's girl's panties in a twist.

Liceman,
First of all I never mentioned single-shot guns. Sane gun policy allows people to keep all their repeating arms except the semi-auto ones. Shoot you could even grandfather in the existing ones if you want. But it's long past time to stop selling semi-auto, IMO. Same for any detachable magazine, aka, clip.

Ice T is a super moron. NO ONE is saying take all guns away. But that's what he's thinking. Why did you post that stupid, alarmist, ignorrant interview. Oh, right, because it's funny. Nice.

On explosives, where can a person get some C4, etc? You can't go down to Cabellas and pick some up. Get real, dude. That is another ridiculous argument to make. Explosives are illegal to the general public for obvious reasons, the same obvious reasons that semi-auto and detachable magazines should be. They aren't needed and they greatly increase the danger to society.

"When guns are outlawed.."
Come on, Liceman, come back to reality. Gun ownership is protected under the Constitution. Even responsible gun control advocates would not stand for the removal of that right. You see, some people are sensible and some are not. Your post tells me you're not. You're a crybaby alarmist. Whah, whah.
Deep down inside you know I'm right but you won't admit it. It's okay though. I understand politics and ego.
post #15 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012, 04:04 PM
Easily Illusioned

Read your own post jackass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post

First of all I never mentioned single-shot guns. Sane gun policy allows people to keep all their repeating arms except the semi-auto ones. Shoot you could even grandfather in the existing ones if you want. But it's long past time to stop selling semi-auto, IMO. Same for any detachable magazine, aka, clip.

Ice T is a super moron. NO ONE is saying take all guns away. But that's what he's thinking. Why did you post that stupid, alarmist, ignorrant interview. Oh, right, because it's funny. Nice.

BTW, no one is blaming guns. I have guns myself. Most people I know do as well. What's to blame is the shooter, and to a much lesser, but not insignificant degree the people who stand in the way of sensible gun policy. Semi-auto and big clips, or frankly, any detachable magazine, are not sensible. They obviously aren't a problem in the hands of normal people but in the hands of kooks they increase lethality greatly. It's not a matter of taking away people's rights to defend themselves or hunt or whatever. It's all about decreasing the lethality of kooks while at the same time doing nothing to decrease law abiding citizens rights. It's a win-win. You don't have a right to own a bazooka and you shouldn't have the right to certain other things. The Founders probably thought you had a right to a muzzleloader but only in the function of a well regulated militia. But lucky you, a revolver or pump action shotgun should defend you in any conceivable situation. Desire for something beyond that is simply lust. For most things, lust is fine. It would be great if everyone could own a bazooka. But they can't. Too many kooks. So that type of lust is a net negative to society. Freedom comes with costs and one of them is having to follow certain laws. Not owning the type of weapons that give you a woodie should be one of those laws. You don't need them and one day sane people will decide that for you. But not as long as special interests own Washington.
Ice T is no brain child but he a genius compared to you and your mental disorder. At least he gets it.

Something turd breath conveniently omitted from Holmes background information was that he is a pot head and drug user. Sounds familiar... kind of like turd's proclivities to elicited illegal substances he so fond of.

Last edited by Iceman_JD; 07-24-2012 at 05:08 PM. Reason: One more point
post #16 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012, 07:45 PM Thread Starter

Thought everyone would get a kick out of this one. The old guy looks pretty spry. Sure is nice seeing those two scurry out the door - Oh Shit!

See, this is an example of responsible gun rights at work. It doesn't happen very often but it does happen.
post #17 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012, 07:59 PM Thread Starter

Here's another one. This vid has one stupid person instead of two. Too bad he didn't flinch and take off his pecker.
post #18 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012, 08:03 PM Thread Starter

And another. Wow, these gun guys are really, literally and figuratively, hit and miss:

If dummies like this are going to be protecting us inside movie theaters then I'm not going to any more movies. Netflix.
post #19 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012, 09:36 PM
Easily Illusioned

Way to side step your own thread turdly, By the way what's the attention span of an idiot?

Answer when you can focus on the question.

post #20 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-27-2012, 02:18 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman_JD View Post
Way to side step your own thread turdly, By the way what's the attention span of an idiot?

Answer when you can focus on the question.
WTF are you talking about?
Off your meds again?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode