180 - Page 2 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-29-2012, 03:50 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDH View Post
The world is overpopulated (with poachers), kill'em all as I just don't give a fvck...
That would apply to this:
Kenya rangers kill nine suspected elephant poachers - The Globe and Mail
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-30-2012, 04:29 AM
Gog
Naturally Exasperated

Ever see the elephant's 'Last Stand in Eden'? Depressing.. the elephants are still losing.. we need to kill a few thousand poachers...

Humanity may soon be well worth hating...
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-30-2012, 04:10 PM Thread Starter

I don't believe so.

Africa. What to do?
Human vermin. The best and worst species.

post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-17-2012, 08:43 PM Thread Starter

^ talking about the poachers on that one.

New post:
Update: Ireland to clarify abortion rules after woman's death

Why do I mention this^? Because it shows that it takes something shocking to get the pro-choicers fired up. Normally, we don't hear from them - not like the pro-lifers, who are always fired up and vocal. Pro-choicers are pretty much a silent group unless there is a reason to march (new law, Supreme Court ruling, opposition to a planned pro-life march, etc.). My point is that if abortion is illegal these kinds of deaths will rise, outrage will grow, and then we'll head back toward legal abortion. Currently, most Americans identify as pro-choice in polls, but if illegal abortion deaths increase the numbers of pro-lifers will quickly grow, IMO. There is no way that full abortion restriction will stand for any length of time. It's pretty much a hopeless cause on the part of pro-lifers over the long run. In the short term, like in recent years, it's possible for pro-lifers to make headway. The movement has had a good decade or two lately. That probably won't continue. Even this one election shows that tollerance of hard right agendas will not be tollerated for very long, once people see it's supporters are more extreme than they realized. But I could be wrong. I've been wrong once before.

Last edited by Gnhtsg; 11-18-2012 at 01:53 AM.
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 09:56 PM Thread Starter

Some people want to force women to carry this kind of thing to term. For what? A bearded man in the sky?

Nickolas Coke, boy born without brain, dies at 3 - CBS News
The parents apparently were okay with it. Good for them...I guess. At least they had an adult choice.
Nickolas Coke: Boy born without a brain dies after 3-year 'miracle life' | Mail Online

And:
Baby born with brain outside its head dies in South Africa - HealthPop - CBS News

Yeah, sure, just what we need - right-wing perverts telling women what to do with their pregnancies. Sad.
post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 03:56 PM Thread Starter

A Classic Do As I Say, Not As I Do.

Scott DesJarlais Abortion Scandal: Congressman's Wife Had 2 Abortions, Court Transcripts Say

On his campaign website, DesJarlais espoused an anti-abortion position, saying: "All life should be cherished and protected. We are pro-life."

Republican U.S. Rep. Scott DesJarlais of Tennessee testified during divorce proceedings that he and his former wife made a "mutual" decision for her to have two abortions, according to divorce transcripts released Thursday.

See? They want to put draconian laws onto the backs of women but in private they do exactly what they say not to. The pro-life movement: Don't be a sucker for it.

And then he tops it off with this:
Transcripts of the DesJarlais divorce proceedings also reveal that the congressman had affairs with women who worked for him, including a lab technician he was with at a hospital Christmas party. Other parts of the transcript reveal patients who said they had sex with the doctor also claiming he wrote them drug prescriptions.
Both actions would likely be considered violations of state ethics laws.

This must be entered into Right-Wing Perverts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode