So said free speech and election - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 48 (permalink) Old 08-15-2011, 12:43 AM Thread Starter

So said free speech and election

Who won the Republican Presidential Debate?

Active Cities
Total Votes
National Vote
Paul
Gingrich
Cain
Bachmann
Romney
Santorum
Huntsman
Pawlenty

Votes as of 03:09 PM, 08/14/11
FoxNews / Topix - You Decide

http://www.topix.com/issue/fox/gop-debate-aug11

Quote, "The media is trying REALLY hard to hide the fact that Ron Paul is a serious contender

Ron Paul wins a "Who Won the GOP Debate" poll in Fox News, and after seeing how Ron Paul won by a HUGE margin, Fox News decides to quickly erase it. Funny how all of the media sources, both liberal and conservative, are trying so hard to keep him under the rug. Here's the original Fox News poll: Iowa GOP Debate - Topix [40,000 votes, he got 24,000 of them... more than 4 times the guy in second place].

And these things are happening everywhere (meaning, Ron Paul getting a significant amount of support from both sides, and getting pushed off as insignificant.)

And here is the new one Fox started (Ron Paul STILL winning by a landslide): Who Won the GOP Debate? - FoxNews.com. Guess they'll have to erase this one as well.

What do Fox News, CNN, MSNBS, etc, and all these other garbage news sources have in common? They are all run by corporate interest!

Now on to MSNBC:

Once again, the Anti-Ron-Paul rhetoric is everywhere. Notice how MSNBC bolded out every republican candidate in the Iowa Straw Poll... except Ron Paul, as if he were last place or anywhere near there (Yes, they bolded out the last guy as well).

First Read - Bachmann wins Ames straw poll

These aren't just coincidence. Both sides are trying hard, real hard, to hide the fact that Ron Paul is a serious contended.

Open your eyes folks: These things are happening LEFT and RIGHT (meaning everywhere and from both liberal and conservative sources).

http://forum.grasscity.com/politics/883854-media-trying-really-hard-hide-fact-ron-paul-serious-contender.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 48 (permalink) Old 08-15-2011, 02:36 AM
Panigaliscious

The power elite want someone who will be beholden to them and do their bidding. By the time Feb 2013 rolls around they will be "suggesting" QE5 or 6.

In theory Romney has enough FU money to finance his own campaign, but he appears to me at least to be pliable and you never really know if he is genuine or not. Happy to sell his soul to bankers and the like, he has no principles so it is impossble to go against them. Polished game show host like manners as well. A wealthy mormom Bill Clinton if you will.

Bachmann & Palin (SP will soon announce IMO) are both so stupid they can get played by those with real influence and not even know it.

Ron Paul to me is the only real candidate that has had a consistent voting record for the past 25+ years, everyone else is merely tailoring the message to the moment.

With that said, electing RP would take a miracle. He is not a good speaker nor does he come across as looking good on TV. But if you listen to what he says not how it is presented, he makes the others look like amatuers or snake oil salesmen.

1985 Honda VF1000R, 1990 Ducati 851, 2008 YZ450F
post #3 of 48 (permalink) Old 08-16-2011, 02:30 PM
Panigaliscious

Enjoy this.
Jon Stewart: Why is Everyone Still Ignoring Ron Paul? - Entertainment - The Atlantic Wire

1985 Honda VF1000R, 1990 Ducati 851, 2008 YZ450F

post #4 of 48 (permalink) Old 08-25-2011, 11:23 PM Thread Starter

He really is the voice of the public. That's why GOP fear him.  

Quote, "Byron York

GOP Operatives Fear Lasting Ron Paul Problem
8/23/2011

"Ron Paul is going to destroy this party if they keep him in there," said Rush Limbaugh the day after the Aug. 11 Fox News-Washington Examiner debate in Ames. "This is nuts on parade."

http://townhall.com/columnists/byronyork/2011/08/23/gop_operatives_fear_lasting_ron_paul_problem
post #5 of 48 (permalink) Old 08-26-2011, 03:56 PM

Ron Paul is great when he can give a scripoted speach, but he folds under unscripted questioning. Like what do you do after you pull all troops out of the middle east, and Iran nukes Israel? Insert crickets chirping.....Same answer when asked after that, where and when do you stop an attack on European nations........Ron is the Ralph Nader of the right, all he will do is siphon enough votes to give barry another 4.............

Semper Fi!

-Rocky-

ROCKYMT

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
post #6 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-07-2011, 08:41 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMt View Post
Ron Paul is great when he can give a scripoted speach, but he folds under unscripted questioning. Like what do you do after you pull all troops out of the middle east, and Iran nukes Israel? -
Very stupid question. In this way, US must deploy its troops everywhere in world, in Taiwan, in Philippine..... otherwise, what if China ivades these country..... By the way, who give you the right to invade other people's homeland?

------

Even US soldiers are tired of do these killing jobs. They support Ron Paul.

Quote:

Ron Paul raises most campaign cash from military workers

By Catalina Camia, USA TODAY #post-date-updated {border-top: solid 1px #E5E5E5;}
Updated 2011-07-27 11:02 AM

GOP presidential hopeful Ron Paul has said the U.S. should get out of Afghanistan and Iraq.

By Patrick Semansky, APGOP presidential hopeful Ron Paul consistently has said that the United States should get out of Afghanistan and Iraq and that American military bases around the world should be closed.

In this campaign, Paul is getting more donations from people who work for the military than either President Obama or any of the other Republican presidential candidates. That analysis comes from Paul's campaign and was confirmed recently by Politifact, the fact-checking project of the St. Petersburg Times.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2011/07/ron-paul-military-campaign-donations-/1
post #7 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-08-2011, 10:34 PM
chimp on my shoulder

Send a message via Yahoo to johnyisthedevil
jeezus christ, that's some good shit right there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
06 rc51 banzai/Simons, pcIII,ohlins... the usual
94 vfr 750 cafe project
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-09-2011, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
Very stupid question. In this way, US must deploy its troops everywhere in world, in Taiwan, in Philippine..... otherwise, what if China ivades these country..... By the way, who give you the right to invade other people's homeland?

------

Even US soldiers are tired of do these killing jobs. They support Ron Paul.
Katshit, you are a fookin' moron. I truly believe you are either;

A. gaggies even stupider alter ego
or
B. Someone else from "here" trolling for entertainment. (my guess) Because NOBODY can be THAT stupid.

And lastly, don't EVER tell me "what US soldiers want" son, you don't have a fookin CLUE what our troops want, so shut up and GTFO.

Semper Fi!

-Rocky-

ROCKYMT

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
post #9 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-13-2011, 02:09 AM

It's not about looking good or how presentable he looks on the screen. His policy solutions are the only ones that make sense and you know he's genuine and not merely telling the public what they want to hear.

After reading www.ronpaul.com - You'll know he's the only candidate that can turn America around from the failure it's digging itself deeper & deeper into. His policies make sense and have a 100% record of being constitutional & in the interests of the American people.

In truth Ron Paul's policies would be the only hope America has at a brighter future.

post #10 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-13-2011, 11:54 AM
...clink...!

He got boo'ed in Tampa last night on the whole Israel-Palestine thingy, though...

nero
'06 999
post #11 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-13-2011, 01:25 PM

Here's the speech where he got boo'd at the end...

Ron Paul Highlights - CNN Tea Party Debate - YouTube

I wouldn't disagree with him. As he said, America's got something like 900 bases in 130 countries around the world, spending trillions on military occupation. The robbing of minerals & oil at the expense of american lives and fooling people into believing it's to preserve American freedom is a terrible lie to the people & one of the reasons America increasingly cannot afford to take care important things back home. This pandering to big industry by the US government cannot make America a better place.
http://whowhatwhy.com/2011/05/30/how-do-you-support-your-troops%E2%80%94regular-special-or-super/

For people to boo him because he said America doesn't give Palestinians a fair treatment shows lack of understanding: Clearly most Americans don't realise how much support and financial aid the US gives to Israel and the crimes that Israel continuously perpetrates on Palestinians. This comes from watching mainstream media and believing only the spoon fed stories instead of doing more in depth research.

post #12 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-13-2011, 01:43 PM

Here's a much more realistic portrayal by an ex-American Marine who renounced his Citizenship in disgust of US policy some years ago.

Here's some of his first hand accounts of what Israel really does to the Palestinians with America's help:
NO FLY ZONE OVER PALESTINE Ken O'Keefe

EXPOSING israel - Kenneth O_Keefe on HARDtalk Part 1 - YouTube

As far as I can see, Ron Paul wasn't so wrong in what he said yesterday.

Last edited by Newera; 09-13-2011 at 02:01 PM.
post #13 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-14-2011, 12:16 AM
...clink...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newera View Post
Here's a much more realistic portrayal by an ex-American Marine who renounced his Citizenship in disgust of US policy some years ago.

Here's some of his first hand accounts of what Israel really does to the Palestinians with America's help:
NO FLY ZONE OVER PALESTINE Ken O'Keefe

Ken O'Keefe Press TV - January 4, 2009 (Part 1) - YouTube

EXPOSING israel - Kenneth O_Keefe on HARDtalk Part 1 - YouTube

As far as I can see, Ron Paul wasn't so wrong in what he said yesterday.
There's one thing I do admire about you Paulestinians...
You're loyal to that kook.

He's running for election in the wrong party.
The Libertarian party with it's 2% strength awaits him.
By and large Americans do not buy into the argument Dr. Strangelove ( texas nutjob ) tries to sell. He's selling the idea that it was the US that caused 9/11 and not radical Islamic hatred.

Thats what caused them to boo him.

He does however say some good things about personal responsibilty which I agree with.

nero
'06 999
post #14 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-14-2011, 09:01 AM

I'm not sure how you got to the conclusion I'm a "Paulestinian", but whatever. I'd hoped for a more intelligent response, but maybe I'm just being too optimistic. After all - none has been fourth-coming so far any time I've tried to give a little info on the truth here so no reason to expect any now I suppose. If anything it's interesting to see how much control media can really generate over an empire. It's jaw dropping...

Sure, there are more and more Americans who are beginning to realise they've been terribly conned by their own so called "elected" government but sadly not enough do realise and certainly not quickly enough either. A decade is a long time for people to do their own research... It's out there, but most are too busy watching reality TV & earning an increasingly valueless living.

Sadly Americans will likely elect yet another or the same liar into presidency of their government in 2012 for a 4 year term and experience yet more confiscation of their assets because they're too blinkered to seek out the truth and do something about it. From the outside it's clear the US has only one possible choice that could make thing better in the elections -but even now most won't be able to see the wood from the trees. Predictably they'll just buy into the spin the mainstream media will do it's best to portray as has been the case for too long.

Aside from devaluation of the dollar greater than 50% in the last 4 years and real losses of civil liberty & health, how much more are Americans prepared to lose? It's going to get a lot worse I think...

Last edited by Newera; 09-14-2011 at 11:35 AM.
post #15 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-14-2011, 12:48 PM
...clink...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newera View Post
...For people to boo him because he said America doesn't give Palestinians a fair treatment shows lack of understanding: Clearly most Americans don't realise how much support and financial aid the US gives to Israel and the crimes that Israel continuously perpetrates on Palestinians...
Those are YOUR words , arent they ?
That's why I assumed youre a Paulestinian.

Lotta Jew haters around here !

nero
'06 999
post #16 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-14-2011, 05:16 PM

Nero, yet more incorrect conclusion. Never mind...

post #17 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-14-2011, 07:08 PM
Gog
Naturally Exasperated

Nero thinks Jesus waved a wand and created Adam and Eve... Dont confuse him with facts... He's determined to side with stupid and further decided that facts, studies, method and truth are just liberal words for 'hoax'...

Have you noticed that everything they did wrong is everyone else's fault?

I read an interesting study of official American governmental discrimination and xenophobia. You simply replace black with Jew and then Jew with Muslim and you see, almost verbatim, the same personalities saying the same hate speech. Not hard to make a template and discern the very nature of the beast... Afraid, angry, greedy, in denial and totally irresponsible.

Just look at them declare their disdain and shout out their promises to dismantle American know-how so everyone can be poor and stupid.

Sorry Zero.. if the foo shits...
post #18 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-15-2011, 03:47 PM

gaggy, I,ve never seen anyone invoke Jesus as much as you (other than the other whack jobs standing next to freeway on ramps, with their cardboard signs....) What scares you so much about America? That they won't protect their limp dick neighbor to the north? That we refuse to become another thought police/hate speech control "nation" like yours? Sorry yer "mounties" couldn't protect you from the "vicious" verbal assaults you are forced to endure on the interdweeb. Maybe in a few years when yer testicles appear, you'll get it. Till then, mind yer mommie and GTFO!

Semper Fi!

-Rocky-

How's it feel to (again) be on the wrong side of history dipsh1t?

ROCKYMT

post #19 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-16-2011, 02:32 AM
...clink...!

Since Gaggy's diatribes are no longer visible to me ( thanks ignore function ! ) I must assume he said something vile about Jesus again. Not that I give a rats ass.

But what I really don't get is why and where all of these libtards are coming from ?

nero
'06 999
post #20 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-16-2011, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero View Post
Since Gaggy's diatribes are no longer visible to me ( thanks ignore function ! ) I must assume he said something vile about Jesus again. Not that I give a rats ass.

But what I really don't get is why and where all of these libtards are coming from ?
My friend, you forget, they are all UNEMPLOYED, so they have LOTS of time to surf the interdweeb while the rest of us earn paychecks, so THEY can get their "entittlements".........(not for long!)

Semper Fi!

-Rocky-

ROCKYMT

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode