Fox = Fux - Page 3 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 154 (permalink) Old 07-14-2010, 09:16 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycstripes View Post
Mel's a raging alcoholic and most likely an asshole. Next...

Until you can hold Rev Wright and Farakhan to the same standards, your point is one sided.
Yeah, I can hold them to the same standard. No problem there.

"...let us not ignore the truth among ourselves, that we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down."
David Ben-Gurion (the father of Israel)
"When fascism comes to America it will be draped in a flag and holding a cross." Sinclair Lewis
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands. One nation, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 154 (permalink) Old 07-14-2010, 09:18 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycstripes View Post
Fixed the spelling for you
Phuk off.

"...let us not ignore the truth among ourselves, that we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down."
"When fascism comes to America it will be draped in a flag and holding a cross." Sinclair Lewis
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands. One nation, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all.
post #43 of 154 (permalink) Old 07-14-2010, 09:59 PM
Meatball's Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Area 51 View Post
Phuk off.
You know the rules for the BBS, unless you can spell, you can't hurl insults at anyone.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________
”Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured…but not everyone must prove they are a citizen.”- Ben Stein

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #44 of 154 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 05:01 PM Thread Starter

FUX at it again.
Can they ever be believed?

EXCLUSIVE: Fox runs with another bogus War on Christmas story? | Media Matters for America

post #45 of 154 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 05:13 PM
Street and Track Moderator

Is this a joke or are you really trying to prove a factual point by running an article by George Soros' Media Matters? If this is where you get your news, your goofy rants are now starting to make sense.

Matthew
Quote:
post #46 of 154 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 05:23 PM Thread Starter

So george Soros fabricated the video? And the quotes from the school are bogus?

Okay, now I see where you're coming from.
Truth is that Rupert Murdoch is a lieing sack of you know what and George Soros just presented the facts. Watch the video. Can you believe those idiots are payed to lie? It's a sad, sad day for journalism...uhm, I mean propogandiism.
This is a good example of why red states are completely clueless.

post #47 of 154 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 06:45 PM Thread Starter

post #48 of 154 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 07:18 PM
Meatball's Dad

My take on this is that A51 is more upset with Fox than the misguided Somalian savage that almost exploded a car bomb near his family.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________
”Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured…but not everyone must prove they are a citizen.”- Ben Stein

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #49 of 154 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 09:26 PM
...clink...!

Fox is the enemy of the lefties...
Can't get them to follow their propoganda !
post #50 of 154 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 09:30 PM Thread Starter

^
Yeah, that's right. FUX is the enemy of lefties.
And MSNBC is the enemy of righties.
Both are crap and you must know it by now.

post #51 of 154 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 09:44 PM
Meatball's Dad

Actually since only about 15 people watch MSNBC nobody really cares about what's said over there.

Just sayin.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

post #52 of 154 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 09:55 PM Thread Starter

Whatever. I don't watch it. I watch FUX only in defense of my country. Gotta know what the enemy is up to.

post #53 of 154 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 02:51 PM

I see much hasn't changed over here.....

Sooooo how's your party doing these days A51?

'12 Tri Explorer
'05 GSXR1k (4Sale)
'00 RC51 (4Sale)
post #54 of 154 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 03:01 PM

Good to see you Frank, I have been gone a little while too. Yeah, A51, Soslow, Gag et all are still frothing at the mouth spewing their dimented views on reality.

Matthew
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFBO View Post

post #55 of 154 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 03:45 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFBO View Post

Not exactly My party, Frankenstein. But I'll admit to voting for them a hell of a lot more than I used to since the Pubs have gone down their path of silliness. When's Mr. Macacca going to save another Terry Sciavo?

post #56 of 154 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 03:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmansl View Post
Good to see you Frank, I have been gone a little while too. Yeah, A51, Soslow, Gag et all are still frothing at the mouth spewing their dimented views on reality.

Matthew
Gag is in hell with all the other liberals .

post #57 of 154 (permalink) Old 12-02-2010, 01:12 AM

Quote:
But I'll admit to voting for them a hell of a lot more than I used to
Like I said, how you liking your party these days?

The LOWEST approval ratings in history bud, not so much ball-busting about Bush's low ratings anymore eh?

Good seeing you too Matt!

'12 Tri Explorer
'05 GSXR1k (4Sale)
'00 RC51 (4Sale)
post #58 of 154 (permalink) Old 12-02-2010, 04:03 AM

Uh, am I missing something???

Matthew
Quote:
Gag is in hell with all the other liberals .
post #59 of 154 (permalink) Old 12-02-2010, 04:10 PM Thread Starter

^
I don't know. I'm just speculating. Don't want to start any rumours.

post #60 of 154 (permalink) Old 12-02-2010, 11:52 PM

I think gag succomed to AIDS (the BAD kind that you die from, NOT the inconvienient kind like Magic Johnson has that you can cure with money....) Either that, or he's on restriction for not polishing the solar panels on mommies house......

Semper Fi!

-Rocky-

ROCKYMT

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode