Right-Wing perverts - Page 21 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #401 of 418 (permalink) Old 08-05-2012, 08:21 PM

Does Anyone Else Find This Disturbing?

"If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned." John 15:6

And god is infallable?

god's a demon, really.

Barbecue, anyone?
Or, barbecue anyone?

Faith.
In what?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #402 of 418 (permalink) Old 08-10-2012, 07:15 PM

Here you go sheeple...
Re-writing history is how the game is played at the pulpit.

Publisher cancels David Barton book on Jefferson over errors

Credit is due to the righties who spoke up on it.
post #403 of 418 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 02:24 PM

Akin on abortion: crazy maybe, but at least he's consistent - latimes.com

From the comments:
Neva Willis at 5:28 PM August 20, 2012
"If I became pregnant by a rapist, I'd terminate the pregnancy without giving it a thought. No church, no law and no organization would stop me. Many of the abortion laws are made by men. What do they know of rape? The horror, the humiliation, the terrible hurt? A woman assualted by a crazed degenerate should not be forced to bear his child. Todd Akin is a man who cannot think properly."

Akin and men like him would force women to ripen the rapist's fruit. Paul Ryan is one of those men. The Republican Party is their base of operations. Republicans hate women.

post #404 of 418 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 01:21 PM

The Threat of Muslim Extreemists

Uh...
Sorry.

The Threat of Right Wing Perverts

Men Sentenced to 5 Years Each in Ga. Militia Plot - ABC News

"...a plot to attack government targets."

Thanks, Rush Limpblob.
post #405 of 418 (permalink) Old 08-28-2012, 07:56 PM

German state raids neo-Nazi homes, clubhouses in crackdown on far-right - The Washington Post

"More than 900 police officers raided homes and clubhouses of suspected neo-Nazis in a crackdown in a western German state on Thursday, seizing far-right propaganda material, computer hard drives and a wide variety of weapons, the region’s top security official said."
Right-wing media
Tea Party
Conservative
Republican
Paul Ryan

It's all you need to know.
post #406 of 418 (permalink) Old 08-28-2012, 08:08 PM

Right Wing Nut Jobs

Smart meter installations stir rowdy response from gun-toting, cage-building Texans - The Washington Post

"A nationwide effort to upgrade local power systems with modern equipment has run into growing resistance in Texas, where suspicion of government and fear of electronic snooping have made a humble household device the center of a politically charged showdown over personal liberty."

In my neck of the woods it's the lefty nut jobs who oppose smart meters. So this...mental condition...affects both extremes. FYI. But the lefties don't resort to waving around guns.
WTF is wrong with people?
post #407 of 418 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 07:15 PM

Judge postpones rape trial of Philadelphia priest, Catholic school teacher - CNN.com

"They were among dozens of Philadelphia priests accused of sex abuse in the grand jury report."
post #408 of 418 (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 03:43 PM

post #409 of 418 (permalink) Old 09-26-2012, 02:04 AM

Ignorrance ABOUNDS in right field

LaMalfa backs off claims linking abortion, cancer - AP State Wire News - The Sacramento Bee

"Republican congressional candidate Doug LaMalfa is backing off a claim that he made that women who have abortions are more likely to get cancer."

"A link between abortion and breast cancer has been the subject of medical studies but groups such as the American Cancer Society and the National Cancer Institute have concluded that there is no scientific evidence to back such claims."

I'm starting to wonder...
Where do Retardlicans get all their kooky ideas?
The first place I'd look is religion...
...where myth is fact and fact is myth.

Barbeque in the name of god, anyone?
post #410 of 418 (permalink) Old 10-02-2012, 03:30 AM

Hmm, what do so many of these posts have in common?

Boy Scouts Covered Up Abuse: Perversion files show leaders covered up claims of sexual abuse

"...the Boy Scouts’ confidential “perversion files” dated from 1970 to 1991 and found more than 500 cases in which officials learned about abuse directly. In around 80 percent of those cases, there is no record of the Scouts reporting the claims of abuse to authorities and in more than 100 cases there seems to be clear evidence of efforts to hide the abuse. Worst of all, there are clear signs that some of the abusers went on to hurt other children."

It was true forty years ago and it's still true today:
"The moral majority is neither."

Last edited by Gnhtsg; 10-29-2012 at 06:03 PM.
post #411 of 418 (permalink) Old 10-12-2012, 03:54 PM

post #412 of 418 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 05:41 PM

Gay Moraga Boy Scout denied Eagle rank | SFGate Blog | an SFGate.com blog

My wife told me five other Eagle Scouts have offered to give this man their medals. It's always leadership that's slow to evolve...
post #413 of 418 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 05:44 PM

...but why he'd want a medal from them I don't know.

Boy Scouts' 'perversion files': Confidential files go public today - latimes.com

"Decades of confidential sexual abuse allegations from within the Boy Scouts of America will spill into public view later today when more than 1,200 of the organization’s “perversion files” are released by order of the Oregon Supreme Court."

Where does immorality grow and fester? Where it is protected from view; where it is least expected: Religion, Scouts, Schools.
post #414 of 418 (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 06:00 PM

BishopAccountability.org - Documenting the Catholic Sexual Abuse and Financial Crisis - Data on bishops, priests, brothers, nuns, Lawrence Murphy, Pope Benedict, Ratzinger, Bertone, CDF, Brendan Smyth, Ireland

LA archdiocese to release accused priests' files

"Some of these priests are still out roaming the streets unsupervised," she told the Tribune. "These men who are known to archdiocese officials as having abused kids are living in neighborhoods, could be baby-sitting, volunteering in schools, and these documents will provide information that can protect kids now."

"I have seen the archdiocese try to find every way they can to preserve the name and reputation of those folks that were complicit," he told the newspaper. "That's a concern I have _ that folks like Cardinal Mahony, various bishops and other higher-ups, will be protected."
post #415 of 418 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 09:46 PM

For The Record

Will Richard Mourdock's Comments on God and Rape Sink the GOP? - US News and World Report

Yes, they did sink the GOP candidate...even in Indiana. And yes, they helped sink the GOP.

Now the GOP will try to reinvent itself. But now we know what they really think. Does anyone really think they'd nominate a level-headed person to the Supreme Court, no matter how they massage their image? Nope.
post #416 of 418 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 09:51 PM

ANOTHER For the Record

Geez, I've got better things to do. It'd be nice if these Neanderthals would shut up and stop showing us the depths of their rotten cores.

John Koster 'Rape Thing' Comments Ignite Controversy

"Incest is so rare, I mean, it's so rare Ö but the rape thing -- you know, I know a woman who was raped and kept the child, gave it up for adoption, and she doesn't regret it."

"The rape thing." You know, that iconvenient thing that some sluts complain about?
post #417 of 418 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 03:57 PM
post #418 of 418 (permalink) Old 04-10-2013, 12:11 AM

Mitch McConnell sex tape! WOW!

Turtle Sex - Funny! - YouTube
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode