Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! - Page 3 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 10:39 PM
Currently: Moderating
 
Jami6989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 12,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmansl View Post
You really believe your own shit don't you??? Unions bending over backwards to make our auto industry competitive!!!

Matthew
I was just in tears laughing at that too. Unions are EXTORTIONISTS and never bend over backwards for anything. They just take, take, take.........zzzzzzzzz. Bending over backwards.......ahaha, that's killing me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jami6989 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 01:22 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
zen748's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mansfield TX
Posts: 767
Bill O'Reilly interview to air Saturday

OBAMA: What I have said is that I would take your marginal rate back to what it was under Bill Clinton.
O'REILLY: Yes, 39.
OBAMA: You go back to 39.
O'REILLY: Right.
OBAMA: You can afford that.
…..</SPAN>

OBAMA: There is no free lunch. So my only point is…
O'REILLY: No, there is a free lunch.
OBAMA: What is the free lunch?
O'REILLY: The free lunch is that you're taking the wealthy in America and the big earners, OK, you're taking money away from them and you're giving it to people who don't. That's called income redistribution. It's a socialist tenant. Come on, you know that. You went to Harvard.
OBAMA: Teddy Roosevelt supported a progressive income tax.
O'REILLY: Not at the level you do.
…..</SPAN>

O'REILLY: Here's where I got a problem.
OBAMA: That's from independent analysts.
O'REILLY: And it's not all about me, believe me.
OBAMA: Go ahead.
O'REILLY: Twenty percent more revenue coming in under Bush than Clinton, all right? He cuts taxes, people invest more. He cuts the capital gains. The government gets 20 percent more than under Clinton. You want to raise it back up. It doesn't make sense.
Secondly, the payroll tax. Over $250, you are going to hike it to infinity.
OBAMA: I am not.
O'REILLY: What's the cap?
OBAMA: That's not true.
O'REILLY: Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's the cap?
OBAMA: All I've said is that after $250…
O'REILLY: Yes?
OBAMA: ...right, then we could raise the cap.

Run the Race with Endurance!!
zen748 is offline  
post #43 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 06:43 PM
Senior Member
 
Area 51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Napa, CA
Posts: 4,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMt View Post
Gee, there's ONE thing we agree on.............And ya know what, I'd vote for him again in a heartbeat.

-Rocky-
It depends on who he's running against and what the policy alignments are of the two parties at that time. You do know that parties have changed their positions numerous times through history, right? Generally if Republicans control Congress I vote Dem., and vice versa. Given the latest trends in the republican party though, I'd even vote for Denise Kucinich.

"...let us not ignore the truth among ourselves, that we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down."
David Ben-Gurion (the father of Israel)
"When fascism comes to America it will be draped in a flag and holding a cross." Sinclair Lewis
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands. One nation, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all.
Area 51 is offline  
 
post #44 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 06:48 PM
Senior Member
 
Area 51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Napa, CA
Posts: 4,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmansl View Post
You really believe your own shit don't you??? Unions bending over backwards to make our auto industry competitive!!!

Matthew
They haven't done it willfully but...

"...let us not ignore the truth among ourselves, that we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down."
David Ben-Gurion (the father of Israel)
"When fascism comes to America it will be draped in a flag and holding a cross." Sinclair Lewis
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands. One nation, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all.
Area 51 is offline  
post #45 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
zen748's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mansfield TX
Posts: 767
War Room

First thread to the War Room!

Thanks Dave!

It seams only right if there are going to be political adds, there needs to be a place to discuss them. (Original point to this thread)

Rock on!

PS: Go McCain!!

Run the Race with Endurance!!
zen748 is offline  
post #46 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 10:46 PM
Senior Member
 
RockyMt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: S.F.Bay Area
Posts: 5,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Area 51 View Post
It depends on who he's running against and what the policy alignments are of the two parties at that time. You do know that parties have changed their positions numerous times through history, right? Generally if Republicans control Congress I vote Dem., and vice versa. Given the latest trends in the republican party though, I'd even vote for Denise Kucinich.
"Denise"? ( I didn't realize his wife was a politco.....)

-Rocky-

ROCKYMT



Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
RockyMt is offline  
post #47 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-15-2008, 07:03 PM
Senior Member
 
drthompson65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
Posts: 4,232
I can't take credit for this line, Gov. Jesse Ventura originally said it:

"I want the democrates out of my wallet and the Republicans out of my bedroom!"

Every 4 years it comes down the lesser of two evils which is sad; the Democrypts and the Rebloodlicans.

Current Ride:
None. Currently Drooling...
drthompson65 is offline  
post #48 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-15-2008, 10:52 PM
Gog
Naturally Exasperated
 
Gog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 4,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by drthompson65 View Post
I can't take credit for this line, Gov. Jesse Ventura originally said it:

"I want the democrates out of my wallet and the Republicans out of my bedroom!"

Every 4 years it comes down the lesser of two evils which is sad; the Democrypts and the Rebloodlicans.
The republicans dipped into your wallet to the tune of 1 trillion dollars + interest for the war they lied about and profited from ... immensely..
Maybe you should have been in the bedroom while you were getting screwed that hard.
BTW, if 80% of Americans think the war was a lie inside a mistake, why is John McCain so proud of the surge? That's like saying I wrecked your car but I took a stand on changing the air freshener. I am really beginning to think that the majority of Americans are stupid, fickle hillbillies! Present company excluded...
Watch the republicans try to blame the failed economy on the Democrats...haha.

Right wing logic demonstrated by this scientific study: They rang a bell and the frog jumped. They then cut off the frog's legs and rang the bell, frog didn't jump. Conclusion: Frog's hearing is in it's legs.

Republicans vote in a stupid ass, lying draft dodger and retarded cowboy who fooked up everything he touched. Is there anything he didnt wreck?
Solution: Vote in a lying, retarded cowgirl.
Gog is offline  
post #49 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-15-2008, 11:48 PM
Senior Member
 
Area 51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Napa, CA
Posts: 4,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by drthompson65 View Post
I can't take credit for this line, Gov. Jesse Ventura originally said it:

"I want the democrates out of my wallet and the Republicans out of my bedroom!"

Every 4 years it comes down the lesser of two evils which is sad; the Democrypts and the Rebloodlicans.
1. Word of wisdom from Jesse but I'd gladly pay the government more if it meant they would stay out of my bedroom.

2. This year it comes down to the lesser of one evil - Sarah Palin.

"...let us not ignore the truth among ourselves, that we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down."
David Ben-Gurion (the father of Israel)
"When fascism comes to America it will be draped in a flag and holding a cross." Sinclair Lewis
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands. One nation, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all.
Area 51 is offline  
post #50 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 04:05 AM
...clink...!
 
nero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 1,725
Ahhhh, it's good to hear from y'all again. Seems like we picked up where we left off ?

nero
'06 999
nero is offline  
post #51 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 05:13 AM
Gog
Naturally Exasperated
 
Gog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 4,019
Hey Nero!

I went out and bought a defibrillator, nitro glycerin pills, blood sugar monitor, pacemaker, caffeine pills, an electroshock headset, effexor and lithium.
Gog is offline  
post #52 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 08:13 PM
...clink...!
 
nero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 1,725
Yeah ? Well you're gonna need a gasmask too. Area51 is back & he's a vaporizin' half of Medocino County ! Jeskiddin' !

nero
'06 999
nero is offline  
post #53 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 08:34 PM
Senior Member
 
Area 51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Napa, CA
Posts: 4,678
I can't believe the Kiwi came back so soon. Christ, everyone on the web must know about THE LOUNGE reopening.

Mendocino county was vaporized by our summer fires - but they are still finding a bunch of those illegal Mexican Mafia gardens out there. Those guys need to be dealt with. I heard they have even started showing up on private property, guns in hand, shaking down the local good-guy growers for a percentage of their crop. Mexico is a real problem in so many ways and it's getting worse. Mexico is going the way of Baghdad and it is spreading northward.

"...let us not ignore the truth among ourselves, that we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down."
David Ben-Gurion (the father of Israel)
"When fascism comes to America it will be draped in a flag and holding a cross." Sinclair Lewis
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands. One nation, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all.
Area 51 is offline  
post #54 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 11:23 PM
Senior Member
 
RockyMt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: S.F.Bay Area
Posts: 5,440
KGB is California's #1 cash crop by a country mile, and we get ZERO tax dollars out of it........Try asking any car dealer, or high dollar retailer what happens every Oct.-Nov. in Northern Calif., everyone has cash to buy new trucks, TV's etc. Even the local police look the other way.

-Rocky-

ROCKYMT



Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
RockyMt is offline  
post #55 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-19-2008, 06:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Le Kiwi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: In the warmth of a warming world
Posts: 2,519
Howdy happy-campers !
Bummer about the fires.
We've had next to no big bush fires this year, weather has been too cold, and too much rain. Great. Er....

As for the dope, decriminalize it, have a few coffee shops in each city licensed to sell it, and take it out of the hands of the crims.
Run a serious and non-stoopid campaign to highlight (heeeyy !!) the advantages and disadvantages of smoking pot, and empower the citizens to make up their own damn minds.
Nobody is ever going to stop people toking, certainly not the Gubermint, so why not break the criminal scum gangs that prey off the fact that people like chilling with a joint after slaving for the Man ?

That could even add a significant tax contribution to your next President, President Obama's tax box to pay for dragging you back up and out into civilization...

...Just when I thought it was safe to go back in the water......
Le Kiwi is offline  
post #56 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-22-2008, 08:22 PM
Senior Member
 
RockyMt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: S.F.Bay Area
Posts: 5,440
A) "They" will never legalize reefer for recreational use until "they" come up with a "field verification test" that can prove someone is actually "under the influence" rather than "has used in the last x-days/months". Because as you know insurance companys (and their lobbyists) hold too much sway in the halls of power......

B) Since when does some cheese eating surrender monkey in (GAG!) france (note small "f") preach to us about being "civilized"?!?! We'll start listening when you guys decide to shower more than once a week, and yer nasty bitches start shaving yer pits!

-Rocky-

PS. Ya know why the french plant trees along their boulevards? Cause the Germans (and Americans....) like to march in the shade......

ROCKYMT



Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
RockyMt is offline  
post #57 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-22-2008, 11:10 PM
Gog
Naturally Exasperated
 
Gog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 4,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Kiwi View Post
Howdy happy-campers !
Bummer about the fires.
We've had next to no big bush fires this year, weather has been too cold, and too much rain. Great. Er....

As for the dope, decriminalize it, have a few coffee shops in each city licensed to sell it, and take it out of the hands of the crims.
Run a serious and non-stoopid campaign to highlight (heeeyy !!) the advantages and disadvantages of smoking pot, and empower the citizens to make up their own damn minds.
Nobody is ever going to stop people toking, certainly not the Gubermint, so why not break the criminal scum gangs that prey off the fact that people like chilling with a joint after slaving for the Man ?

That could even add a significant tax contribution to your next President, President Obama's tax box to pay for dragging you back up and out into civilization...
Gog is offline  
post #58 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 08:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Area 51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Napa, CA
Posts: 4,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Kiwi View Post
As for the dope, decriminalize it, have a few coffee shops in each city licensed to sell it, and take it out of the hands of the crims.
Agreed but you MUST also allow people to grow their own. In fact, that is more important than having sales outlets, IMO.

Also, you can't just have one city or one county or one state make it legal while the rest don't. I've been to Amsterdam twice. While it's a great city and all, it does attract every pot head from near and far. The unavoidable result is that crime goes up (lot's of petty crime in the Dam - car break-ins, etc.). Like any vice, pot access needs to be spread around and diluted throughout culture otherwise everyone points to a centralized experiment like Amsterdam and says, see, I told you.

And by the way, those petty, stoned criminals would be criminals even if they'd never touched weed. In fact, they'd probably be a lot more violent, especially if they were into a drug that actually was dangerous, like alcohol.

"...let us not ignore the truth among ourselves, that we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down."
David Ben-Gurion (the father of Israel)
"When fascism comes to America it will be draped in a flag and holding a cross." Sinclair Lewis
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands. One nation, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all.
Area 51 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome