Phuktard...

...dawg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #162 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckdawg View Post
Phuktard...
I'm guessing my post snuck in before yours and this was meant for Larry.
post #163 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 06:11 PM

he's the only one worthy of the title on this board, sorry dude...

...dawg

post #164 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 06:15 PM
Street and Track Moderator

+1

You hit the nail on the head...

Quote:
Originally Posted by duc1036 View Post
You see this is the essence of the matter. You are simply put such a narcissist that you can't admit a fault or mistake. You can't conceive that others don't see how superior your point of view is.
There is no way that person gave you permission to post his phone number, the letter perhaps. Did he specifically state not to, maybe not. Common sense would dictate that you would redact that from a private communication. That is why I quoted the post.
Your level of arrogance defies logic.

CCS #33
CRA #533
CQC Motorsports
2011 CCS Midwest Rookies Cup GTO #1
2014 CRA Formula 40 #2
2015 CRA Nov Unlimited SS #1
2015 CRA Nov Unlimited Superbike #1
2015 CRA Nov Unlimited GP #1

2008 CBR 1000rr (Race)
2012 Multistrada 1200 (Street Ride)
post #165 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 06:26 PM

So why is it that Fester is the only member here who has his own Vee Fore sub forum, and yet he insists on coming here to pollute every single thread with his monomaniacal diatribe? And why should this thread even be here in the first place? I'ts a V fore subject, it should be moved perhaps?...

...dawg
post #166 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 08:47 PM

I agree, good Idea, and done!
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckdawg View Post
So why is it that Fester is the only member here who has his own Vee Fore sub forum, and yet he insists on coming here to pollute every single thread with his monomaniacal diatribe? And why should this thread even be here in the first place? I'ts a V fore subject, it should be moved perhaps?...

CCS #33
CRA #533
CQC Motorsports
2014 CRA Formula 40 #2

2008 CBR 1000rr (Race)
post #167 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 10:20 PM

Fantastic. Never even occurred to me, thank you for moving this.

From now on this is what should be done. V4 content in the V4 forum. Interested parties can indulge.
post #168 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 10:41 PM
who's yo daddy?

<sigh> it will only stop him from starting a "larry" thread in st&track... won't stop the constant contamination.

That said, thanks regardless.

I race because other sports only require one ball

Team GMB, 2012 GTL National Champions
CCS/ASRA Team Challenge Endurance Series
post #169 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 10:49 PM

Well,

If he intentionally tries to derail a thread with inappropriate V4/RC 45 posts, I will delete his posts... I want him to have the opportunity to contribute, not thread-jack. Does this sound reasonable and fair to everybody?

Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade625 View Post
<sigh> it will only stop him from starting a "larry" thread in st&track... won't stop the constant contamination.

That said, thanks regardless.

CCS #33
CRA #533
CQC Motorsports
2014 CRA Formula 40 #2

2008 CBR 1000rr (Race)
post #170 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 11:01 PM

As I am sure you're aware I'm torn on the above.
This is purely selfish as I am entertained by Larry's fetish. Up to a point. I would suggest there be a gestation period. In other words, don't delete at first post or out of hand. Allow the thread to develop a bit and see where things go.

Let's all remember the last time heavy handed moderation stepped in and how we all felt. I like the softer approach.
post #171 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 11:09 PM

The last person that wants a heavy hand here is me. I am trying to find a good balance with this guy, as I get many requests from people on here that I would consider reasonable to ban his @ss. My problem with him is that he doesn't care if he ruins a thread, he revels in it... Your point is taken however, and as I have always done, I will let the members here be the guide on dealing with Larry...

CCS #33
CRA #533
CQC Motorsports
2014 CRA Formula 40 #2

2008 CBR 1000rr (Race)
post #172 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-02-2013, 11:36 PM

Yeah, Matt. I see that and appreciate your moderation style. Has been working so far in my opinion.
post #173 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-03-2013, 08:47 PM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmansell View Post
The last person that wants a heavy hand here is me. I am trying to find a good balance with this guy, as I get many requests from people on here that I would consider reasonable to ban his @ss. My problem with him is that he doesn't care if he ruins a thread, he revels in it... Your point is taken however, and as I have always done, I will let the members here be the guide on dealing with Larry...
There half a dozen members who ruin every thread you never seem to care about them as long as the content matches what you like. It is some brat pack popularity contest

Not saying I agree with Larry just the blatant hypocrisy happening on about 20 threads at any time

Back to sniveling about Larry rants making the forum so much better

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
post #174 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-03-2013, 08:49 PM
I speed up for corners

ban him he does more self promoting than jimmy
he has his own section yet never posts anything in there
started this thread then turned it into V(agina)4

I'll donate so that scary larry can start his own forum and be banned from here. It only takes about 500$

Why zilla caters to these bafoons is some seriously weak shit. Like how is Mrgrn still around??? seriously. I came in and got scammed by him and so have others. Yet they still run around

inbred sp1/sp2
post #175 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-03-2013, 08:57 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishaggression View Post

I'll donate so that scary larry can start his own forum and be banned from here. It only takes about 500$

Why zilla caters to these bafoons is some seriously weak shit. Like how is Mrgrn still around??? seriously. I came in and got scammed by him and so have others. Yet they still run around
I have to agree here. Matt - A few people have mentioned it, including me. Why is MRGRN still here? Guy is a bona fide scammer and spends most of his time shit talking. He's scammed and screwed over so many people here, it's crazy. Guy demands to be paid as a gift so you have no recourse when he screws you! That's not all, he's posted pictures of early model LBP canisters and passed them off as his, and blasted other forum vendors who are awesome like Simon, Glen and Will. He's been banned all over the place. This guy needs to go, he's a cancer to this place. Larry is annoying, but not worth banning to me. Just my .02

and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

post #176 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-03-2013, 10:50 PM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishaggression View Post

You are full of shit lol this place has no rules and everything has been allowed for a decade you stole $1000
From Simon ripped me off and sold lb cans as arata and copied hrc pipes yet that is fine lmao and people make wild accusations all the time with no facts or truth who the **** cares, really the fricken place is a zoo and anything goes, always has been always will no reason to change

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
post #177 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-03-2013, 10:52 PM

Garage
Prove this guy wrong and show him the door.

and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

post #178 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-03-2013, 11:08 PM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDMA View Post
Prove this guy wrong and show him the door.
Shut up all you do is run your mouth and take pot shots. You and I don't know each other and you now act like Jamie trying to impress people do they like you, laughable I get Pm s about how a tool you are grow up and get your own material cut and pasting yesteryore is pathetic. You and and I were never nor will we be peddle your wares and leave the drum sets alone

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
post #179 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-03-2013, 11:16 PM

Garage
The only shots I take are at you. My qualms with you aren't over your ignorance, but your deplorable approach to being a vendor. I know several guys here who you have screwed. Fortunately I google vendors before working with them. Sadly, many new members here feel like this forum gives them a sense of security and they wind up getting screwed. After all, you've been here 10 years, that looks great on screen. You're the guy who takes payments in gift form because you know what's coming. I'm not the person you need to answer to, all of your unhappy customers are. This kind of thing doesn't happen with people who do right by their customers. You have been banned all over the web and reputable vendors and members alike hate you. It's not a coincidence or unfair, it's because you **** people over and continue to get away with it. This is why you deserve to be banned, to prevent any future gullible new members from succumbing to your ****ery, which is a scar on the face of this otherwise great board.

and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

post #180 of 197 (permalink) Old 05-03-2013, 11:23 PM

Mark,

WTF are you talking about here? You have issues on every forum that you are a member on. Now, once again, you are injecting your drama where it is not needed. You have a huge fan club, enjoy the praise as it is heaped upon you. Everybody else is part of the "Brat Pack" right??? It's all just one big conspiracy against you, and you never bring anything upon yourself???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
There half a dozen members who ruin every thread you never seem to care about them as long as the content matches what you like. It is some brat pack popularity contest

Not saying I agree with Larry just the blatant hypocrisy happening on about 20 threads at any time

Back to sniveling about Larry rants making the forum so much better

CCS #33
CRA #533
CQC Motorsports
2014 CRA Formula 40 #2

2008 CBR 1000rr (Race)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode