I'm selling my 2005 GSXR1000K5. This bike has been stripped down to race trim (no lights) but does include the MSO.
I am the 3rd owner, I bought it from one of my track buds who actually won or podiumed several races on it in various novice classes, iirc, possibly a regional/national novice title also.
Sadly, I was never as fast on it. LOL! Awesome bike, strong motor a must see!
Only did about 4-6 trackdays on it, no racing. Bike is located in NNJ, pics available on request.
Here's a list of goodies:
- Ohlins R&T forks with the newer internals (just serviced last summer) OR can swap out for OEM forks which have been GMD optimized.
- Penske dbl clicker (just serviced last summer)
- Yoshimura SS Race system w/ CF can.
- Hot Bodies Race body work
- Woodcraft engine guards
- Vortex rear sets
- Vortex gas cap
- Galfer GP SS brake lines
- Slipper clutch, former owner tells me it's a Yoyodyne