86 GSX-R LTD eddition 22.000 kms near mint and all stock ! - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 02:08 PM Thread Starter

86 GSX-R LTD eddition 22.000 kms near mint and all stock !

I'm thinking on selling my ltd eddition 86 gsx-r I have had this bike for 10+ years now and have done next to nothing with it. It is completly stock with all the origional signals and reflectors still on it(hard to find in this kind of shape) although I have seen quite a few of these in the past, I have yet to see one as stock as this one(someone always alters something taking away from it being STOCK) This bike came with a $300 option back in 86 and almost everyone that bought the bike, didn't bother with the additional $300 stand that came with the bike, well I got the stand with the bike, and I have NEVER seen one of these as of yet ? it is the stand that was made spacificly for this bike, and it has a GSX-R LTD badge on the side of it. Will consider some trades ? but would like cash ! Asking price is $9000 the bike is in Kelowna BC Canada if you would like pictures please send me a email with the title LTD PIC'S to [email protected] or call me between 4-6 pm pacific 250 765-9171 Steve
Attached Images

I took the "short bus" to school because they told me it was faster......What did they tell you ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-03-2011, 02:37 AM
sps

Did you sell this bike? Thanks

91 851 Raymond Roche Racing

96 916

01 996

02 998R #454

02 998R #450

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode