Speedzilla Forums banner

SPOILER Indianapolis

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  HRCules 
#1 ·
MM For the win and the Championship Yawn

CEII for 18th and the feel good story of the weekend.

Cal bitches about the pavement after he crashes.

#3 ·
Same order but I beg to differ on the CalC bitching... that man would bitch about a quality BJ from Linda Lovelace.

I have no idea where that came from...

#7 ·
I missed news over the weekend, exactly when did Edwards say he was quitting? Saturday?

Before the race he was saying he would run the thrid NGM bike at Silverstone and Valencia, after the race he was only doing Silverstone. Later last night he might just show up and sign autographs.

BTW, the best part of the commentary was after the power outage it was only on-boards with no talking. Sad.

#8 ·
I think Colin calling it quits right now is because the team is having money trouble.

There was a great vibe around the track and the city all weekend. Many of the riders commented on how much they like the track layout and the surface now. Even though the place looked empty, there were 68k people there. Some of the Dorna officials said this is their favorite city to race in referring to the downtown Indy bike scene Saturday night, and the Indy Mile flat track race.

#9 ·
I watched the Indy mile stuff on Fanschoice.TV Friday night. Good racing! Enjoyed the Moto2 and Moto3 races, would have enjoyed the MotoGP race had Fox not screwed it up towards the end. Total fail!!

The new track layout flows very nice and appears to be a major improvement over the first attempted layout. I have no urge to go there however. :)

#11 ·
Seriously, the New GOAT is undoubtedly the best rider ever! We are truly lucky to have seen him race at least once in our lives. Dawg, Nutter and I saw his first win in person and I think my words of encouragement is what really set him on this path to greatness. I think if you really sat him down and talked candidly, he would probably thank me 3rd behind his family and HRC.:D It's amazing what a few words in the paddock on a Friday morning can do for a racer's career.;)

I often wear my Marquez Red Bull hat to channel my inner Marquez. Really brings out the best in me.;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.