More Black Dragon Failures.... - Page 8 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #141 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 04:51 AM

wow, does that refund come with the awesome t shirt too?...
Attached Images

...dawg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #142 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckdawg View Post
wow, does that refund come with the awesome t shirt too?...

Ran out of shirts. They only have some of Rothmans slightly used pants now.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks for your support!
post #143 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 04:59 AM Thread Starter
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildwhl View Post
U fkn wit imba leet now RothGerm n yer bout to get pwned

I can't really training for hours in diet mode. interestingly. strength, adequately training for hours. How can trying to meals consuming 5 in 3 weeks, 20lbs, despite the abnormality of eating so many, sleeping, speed and recovery of 4 sets of 4, one set of 5 day splits, 3 weeks and a minimum of 6-8 repped.

Now you're green.

You sling one ding and after another all in an attempt to lose biz for mrgrn and black dragon but thats not gonna happen

Mrgrn is here for real bikers not a bunch of toolbags slandering every post and trying to cause problems.

Why dont you go and try and make your own parts....and take your dog Jami with you!!

THERMAE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post

i am a assshole and really it all boils down to that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #144 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothmans View Post
You sling one ding and after another all in an attempt to lose biz for mrgrn and black dragon but thats not gonna happen

Mrgrn is here for real bikers not a bunch of toolbags slandering every post and trying to cause problems.

Why dont you go and try and make your own parts....and take your dog Jami with you!!
I'm gonna go make some parts...to slide down the barrel of the M1 with your name on them! I'll get a handful off to Jami too - anyone else want in? Just as soon as I get my Quick Release Tank Pins from MrGrn I'll get on it.

WW

Thanks for your support!
post #145 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 05:08 AM
Currently: Moderating

Quote:

Are you going to get MrGrn unbanned from the 10's of forums he's been kicked off of? And are you a sniper, yes or no?

Are you going to change the name of your company to Black Sniper to get away from your reputation?

Quote:
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

post #146 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildwhl View Post
I'm gonna go make some parts...to slide down the barrel of the M1
Rossi's M1? I bet Blank Dargoon Exhausts has products for his bike too.

Quote:

post #147 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 05:11 AM

Quote:

yer ding 'll be n a sling when I'm done wit ya

Thanks for your support!
post #148 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 05:14 AM Thread Starter
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jami6989 View Post
Are you going to get MrGrn unbanned from the 10's of forums he's been kicked off of? And are you a sniper, yes or no?

Are you going to change the name of your company to Black Sniper to get away from your reputation?
MrGrn is busy working on R&D and testing, I will be arranging forum sponsorship and marketing.

Sure, in the past there were a few dust ups on some forums but that was mostly due to the same 5 trolls on every forum trying to screw over mrgrn and keep him from important work.

Mrgrn likes to throw some banter just as much as anybody but realizes now that he needs to let the partz do the talking.

Jami, it would be great if you could get on board and make this a sucess. I know you have a lot of nice parts on your RC51 but I think it would be cool if you would give Black Dragon a chance.

We could do some cool Banzai mids with oval cans. All ceramic coated and lifetime warranty.

THERMAE
Quote:

post #149 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 05:17 AM

Quote:
We have already changed that policy as noted earlier in this thread.

In fact, MRGRN invites all customers who have had a problem in any way to contact him for a full refund or replacement.
Hahahahahahaha right.... why doesn't he start with all the shit he sold me that didn't fit the bike ... that I sent him pictures of it not fitting the bike.... and after a multitude of excuses on his half I threw in the garbage because they were otherwise useless.

Let's start with that... oh wait never going to happen
post #150 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Jami, it would be great if you could get on board and make this a sucess. I know you have a lot of nice parts on your RC51 but I think it would be cool if you would give Black Dragon a chance.

We could do some cool Banzai mids with oval cans. All ceramic coated and lifetime warranty.
Honestly, hand on my heart, I would rather donate both kidneys AND my heart to a stranger before I supported Black Dragon!

Quote:

post #151 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 05:19 AM

Wait, will you still keep your policy of posting private messages and private emails in an attempt to make your customers look bad and make you look like the victim?

Quote:

post #152 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 05:22 AM Thread Starter
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by white91formula View Post
Hahahahahahaha right.... why doesn't he start with all the shit he sold me that didn't fit the bike ... that I sent him pictures of it not fitting the bike.... and after a multitude of excuses on his half I threw in the garbage because they were otherwise useless.

Let's start with that... oh wait never going to happen
LMFAO, you never sent anything back to MRGRN and he has all the emails to prove it!!

Like I said, MRGRN is here to work with real customers not trolls on speedzilla.

And the policy is clear, if you are not 100% happy MRGRN will refund or replace no questions asked.

THERMAE
Quote:

post #153 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 05:24 AM Thread Starter
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
and make you look like the victim?
Who? Me or MRGRN, I am getting confused !

THERMAE
Quote:

post #154 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 05:27 AM

Quote:
What's the difference...you're both trolls!

Thanks for your support!
post #155 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 05:27 AM

Quote:
LMFAO, you never sent anything back to MRGRN and he has all the emails to prove it!!

Like I said, MRGRN is here to work with real customers not trolls on speedzilla.

And the policy is clear, if you are not 100% happy MRGRN will refund or replace no questions asked.
Oh I was a very real customer ... and I'm not satisfied now I want my refund please.
post #156 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 05:30 AM

Quote:
You must speak as one, since you are partners and stand behind the same product line. For worse or worser!

Quote:

post #157 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 06:14 AM

he said you sharted, lol...

...dawg
post #158 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 07:17 AM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
You must speak as one, since you are partners and stand behind the same product line. For worse or worser!
at first I thought this was just a silly joke,but now I see it's for real..
Thank you for the new hotline and counselling on the MRGNSUX website,as I think you will be pretty busy with it!

I have already contacted Ladybird and TSR(who MRGN was a consultant for many years until they stole a design of his(his words.....)

and think we all might just fold up and admit defeat..Might be the easiest way out I think
post #159 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 11:55 AM Thread Starter
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by white91formula View Post
Oh I was a very real customer ... and I'm not satisfied now I want my refund please.
Please send your parts back to MRGRN and we will see what we can do!

THERMAE
Quote:

post #160 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 12:00 PM Thread Starter
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonkobe View Post
I have already contacted Ladybird and TSR(who MRGN was a consultant for many years until they stole a design of his(his words.....)

and think we all might just fold up and admit defeat..Might be the easiest way out I think
Simon you have lied, cheated and stolen thousands from MRGRN, you should bow out gracefully now.

It's pretty fair to say you would not have any biz without MRGRN helping you out early on.

THERMAE
Quote:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode