More Black Dragon Failures.... - Page 7 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #121 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-12-2013, 01:05 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to wingnutt
Question Will these be availible to racers ?

Section 6 – Motorcycle and Technical
Inspection Requirements
a)
Exhaust pipes and mufflers must be securely attached
together and bolted to the frame. Mufflers must have internal
mechanical or packed baffling.

Section 4 – Race Procedures

BLACK – A black flag indicates a problem. The indicated
rider should acknowledge the flagman, complete a lap, and
immediately report to Pit Zero. Failure to report may result in
disqualification. A rider’s number may be displayed with the
black flag.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"03 RC"
and a new litter
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I should REALLY wear a condum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-12-2013, 03:19 PM

Send a message via AIM to RC51Stunna
If this is a joke, it's HILARIOUS!!! ROFLMAO

But if its for real, we've just entered the TWILIGHT ZONE!!!

Stunna

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBs_SP3 View Post
I think so, I have just spoken with Rothmans and details are still sketchy but he thinks he is going to ink a deal with Carbon Partz and Black Dragon to assume all marketing and sales duties thus allowing MRGRN to focus on R&D and production.

Rothmans feels that despite the history between MRGRN and himself, together they can move forward and make Black Dragon the premiere aftermarket exhaust supplier.

This thread according to Rothmans was the first step in putting the past behind him and looking to the future.

Supposedly, implementing new payment and refund polices will be Rothmans first action closely followed an expansion of marketing via forum sponsorship!

Congrats to MrGRN! Very cool news!

post #123 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-12-2013, 03:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to wingnutt
hey Buddy long time no post

Your swingarm looks nice on the 2003
Attached Images

"03 RC"
and a new litter

I should REALLY wear a condum

post #124 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-12-2013, 04:58 PM Thread Starter
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
I think so, I have just spoken with Rothmans and details are still sketchy but he thinks he is going to ink a deal with Carbon Partz and Black Dragon to assume all marketing and sales duties thus allowing MRGRN to focus on R&D and production.

Yeah, it's still early and I don't want to get ahead of myself but I think it will work out good!!

Some of you may have noticed I have updated my avatar to the BD logo.

I realized all that energy I focused on fighting back and forth on these threads could be better channeled into helping bikers and the community.

THERMAE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post

i am a assshole and really it all boils down to that.

post #125 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-12-2013, 10:05 PM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:

Rothmans feels that despite the history between MRGRN and himself, together they can move forward and make Black Dragon the premiere aftermarket exhaust supplier.

This thread according to Rothmans was the first step in putting the past behind him and looking to the future.

Supposedly, implementing new payment and refund polices will be Rothmans first action closely followed an expansion of marketing via forum sponsorship!

Thank you!

Having Glen do what he does best will only make a better situation for all involved, and allow me to work on the products more instead of the marketing i so dislike

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
post #126 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-12-2013, 10:36 PM

one shot, one kill...
Attached Images

...dawg
post #127 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-14-2013, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckdawg View Post
one shot, one kill...
Now that is priceless, funny shit.

post #128 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-14-2013, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothmans View Post
I am pleased to announce that MRGRN has accepted my friend request and I think he will be around shortly to issue an unequivocal apology and bury the hatchet for good.

While a lot of banter has been thrown around over the years, much of it silly and slanderous, I think MRGRN is finally ready to put all this behind us and move forward.

Which of you is having my posts deleted - Germ or Glen? How do I un-friend you again? Oh, that's right...drain oil from all bikes. Start - hold at rev-limit until auto-shut down procedure completes

WW

Thanks for your support!

Last edited by Wildwhl; 07-14-2013 at 06:26 PM.
post #129 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-14-2013, 07:05 PM

Quote:
I realized all that energy I focused on fighting back and forth on these threads could be better channeled into helping bikers and the community.

post #130 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 04:11 AM Thread Starter
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildwhl View Post
Which of you is having my posts deleted - Germ or Glen? How do I un-friend you again? Oh, that's right...drain oil from all bikes. Start - hold at rev-limit until auto-shut down procedure completes

WW
You have been slinging slanderous banter at mrgrn ever since you came on SpeedZilla all in an attempt to lose him business.

Will also have to have a look into your website in your signature, could be grounds for a lawsuit!

THERMAE
Quote:

post #131 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 04:24 AM
Currently: Moderating

Quote:
You have been slinging slanderous banter at mrgrn ever since you came on SpeedZilla all in an attempt to lose him business.

Will also have to have a look into your website in your signature, could be grounds for a lawsuit!
This is all libelous, slanderous, semantical banter! I hope Bill wins the lawsuit. And in the process, I hope the IRS asks MrGrn to see the tax returns for Carbonz Partz and Blark Dargoon Exhaust Inc. You know that mofo doesn't pay taxes on any of those "gifts" he receives thru PayPal.

Quote:
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

post #132 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 04:26 AM

Quote:

You're gonna think lawsuit when I start flinging rounds down range in your direction just like Germ does. You too are a match made in carbon slobber heaven!

Hope you find some tougher rubber then Germ's dad did in your next love fest...and Germ doesn't need any help losing business. Does it all on his own - always has - always will.

WW

Thanks for your support!
post #133 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 04:30 AM

Are you a sniper too? Cuz I'm totally on your side and I need a sniper on my team cuz Team CarbonzPartz has a sniper on their team.

Quote:

post #134 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 04:34 AM Thread Starter
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
You're gonna think lawsuit when I start flinging rounds down range in your direction just like Germ does. You too are a match made in carbon slobber heaven!

Hope you find some tougher rubber then Germ's dad did in your next love fest...and Germ doesn't need any help losing business. Does it all on his own - always has - always will.

WW
Is that you Jami?

THERMAE
Quote:

post #135 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jami6989 View Post
Are you a sniper too? Cuz I'm totally on your side and I need a sniper on my team cuz Team CarbonzPartz has a sniper on their team.

I'm snipin' germ style right now...in another window...damn that Ms. Watson. Hope the local Mrs. doesn't walk in...

Thanks for your support!
post #136 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 04:38 AM Thread Starter
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jami6989 View Post
This is all libelous, slanderous, semantical banter! I hope Bill wins the lawsuit. And in the process, I hope the IRS asks MrGrn to see the tax returns for Carbonz Partz and Blark Dargoon Exhaust Inc. You know that mofo doesn't pay taxes on any of those "gifts" he receives thru PayPal.
We have already changed that policy as noted earlier in this thread.

In fact, MRGRN invites all customers who have had a problem in any way to contact him for a full refund or replacement.

MRGRN has been here for 12 years, not going anywhere and he stands behind what he sells.

What exactly do you have to sell that you make Jami? Only thing you have is hate for Rossi!

THERMAE
Quote:

post #137 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 04:40 AM

Quote:
We have already changed that policy as noted earlier in this thread.

In fact, MRGRN invites all customers who have had a problem in any way to contact him for a full refund or replacement.

MRGRN has been here for 12 years, not going anywhere and he stands behind what he sells.

What exactly do you have to sell that you make Jami? Only thing you have is hate for Rossi!

I'd send some of his crap back for a refund, but I can't afford the shipping after gifting so much to Mark...and lay off Jami, Rothmans. My dad can kick your ass and you know it!

Thanks for your support!
post #138 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 04:43 AM

Quote:
I'll box up some dogshit and ship it to you if you send me a "gift" over PayPal. Technically I didn't make it, but at least it wasn't made in Taiwan.

Quote:

post #139 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 04:44 AM Thread Starter
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
I'd send some of his crap back for a refund, but I can't afford the shipping after gifting so much to Mark...and lay off Jami, Rothmans. My dad can kick your ass and you know it!
You have not bought one thing from MRGRN, you are a liar and a troll!!

MRGRN is here for real customers not tool bags (the same five ones on every forum I might add) and will work through any issues.

THERMAE
Quote:

post #140 of 299 (permalink) Old 07-15-2013, 04:47 AM

Quote:
You have not bought one thing from MRGRN, you are a liar and a troll!!

MRGRN is here for real customers not tool bags (the same five ones on every forum I might add) and will work through any issues.

U fkn wit imba leet now RothGerm n yer bout to get pwned

I can't really training for hours in diet mode. interestingly. strength, adequately training for hours. How can trying to meals consuming 5 in 3 weeks, 20lbs, despite the abnormality of eating so many, sleeping, speed and recovery of 4 sets of 4, one set of 5 day splits, 3 weeks and a minimum of 6-8 repped.

Now you're green.

Thanks for your support!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode