Speedzilla Forums banner

bought one of these this past week

4K views 32 replies 13 participants last post by  RxRC 
#1 ·
Scratch Proof MOTORCYCLE TIRE CHANGER machines, supplies and accessories.

No-Mar tire changer. I opted for the receiver hitch mount only because my garage has no available floor space. Once I get rid of one more motorcycle I am going to order the floor mount stand. Too many motorcycles in the way right now.:banghead I know tough problem to have. I sold the wifes '08 Ninja 250 last weekend, it had 116 miles on it after 15 months. She was not riding it so it had to go. The dirtbike is next to go. Weather has been terrible this weekend so I have not had a chance to throw it on the truck receiver and see how it works. I have a trackday right around the corner in March so I need to mount up new tires on the 600 and the B-King needs a new rear,,,again:rolleyes:

I have wanted one for some time now but something always came up and sidetracked me, not this time. They have some good deals right now. Free shipping is good plus the ultimate packages you get the balancer. I know it will probably not work as easy as their videos show it to.:D

#7 ·
Me too I have looked at them for years now. I always wandered by their diplays at the races and stared in amazement.

Well I could bring it to the track with this setup. Not too sure how well that would go over with the tire vendors on site. Plus it could grow legs and walk away if ya know what I mean.:eek:

#6 ·
For me it will pay off in no time. I spent/wasted over $200 in mounting fees last year at the track alone. I also had a front rotor bent by a moron at a local dealership while having tires installed on my Bandit 1250.

#8 ·
Well the weather cleared a bit today so I took it out and placed it in the trucks receiver mount. I did not use it just wanted to look at it. It is too cold for changing a tire right now plus I am in a lazy mood today.

It is going to work just fine. It was a little low due to the truck being on the drive way and the garage floor is higher. I can solve that by doing it on the driveway or backing the truck into the garage more. I am happy with it. Thought I would never say this but I am looking forward to mounting a tire with it. According to them it can also be used on my motard wheels without the optional dirtbike wheel clamp set that they sell.

#20 ·
Well the weather cleared a bit today so I took it out and placed it in the trucks receiver mount. I did not use it just wanted to look at it. It is too cold for changing a tire right now plus I am in a lazy mood today.

It is going to work just fine. It was a little low due to the truck being on the drive way and the garage floor is higher. I can solve that by doing it on the driveway or backing the truck into the garage more. I am happy with it. Thought I would never say this but I am looking forward to mounting a tire with it. According to them it can also be used on my motard wheels without the optional dirtbike wheel clamp set that they sell.
very slick i must say:rockon

if i get to Louden with any frequency this year one of those might be a must.

Thanks for the feedback too

#17 ·
I've always prefered the hunter machines over the coats because they have the air over hydro rollers to break the bead loose. If you cant use this machine with only two finger you are a retard. it'll even pick the wheel and tire up off of the floor for you. but it has the leg eater shovel should you absolutely need it.
Hunter TC3700 Tire Changer

this is the peterbuilt of tire machines
Hunter TCX620HD Tire Changer

#18 ·
My friend has one just like that but he bolted it down to the floor. I have to say its a very sweet tool. Watch the video over and over again and you'll get really good soon.

#22 ·
I just ordered a few more items from them.

A "yellow thing" tool a must have item I am told.

Weight scapper, suppose to ease removal of stuck on weights with no scratching.

A box of black wheel weights. The machine came with a box of silver weighs but I prefer black on my street bike wheels. I will use the silver on my trackbike.

Again no shipping on this order, can't beat that.

#23 ·
I just ordered a few more items from them.

A "yellow thing" tool a must have item I am told.

Weight scapper, suppose to ease removal of stuck on weights with no scratching.

A box of black wheel weights. The machine came with a box of silver weighs but I prefer black on my street bike wheels. I will use the silver on my trackbike.

Again no shipping on this order, can't beat that.

what are your thoughts on stick on weights and or tape on them?

#32 ·
I got around to using the tire changer for the 1st time this weekend. I love it! Even my litlle butt can change a tire by himself. Front was super easy, rear was a little tougher. I watched the videos a few times and it all made more sense. It is all about technique and using plenty of lube paste on the tire. Race tires are usually tougher to mount than street tires so if I can mount race tires I feel very confident on my street tires. The receive hitch mount worked very good, love that feature. The yellow thing tool is a must have item on a rear tire. Their balancer works nice. Money well spent

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.