Never mind, there are already enough!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-21-2007, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still SP3 View Post
Never mind, there are already enough!
No, let's go for a half-dozen.

I heard Marco say that when he pitted for rain tires he didn't put double pucks on and consequently he couldn't be as aggressive as Chris so he slowed down. That's an interesting oversight. I wonder how many guys routinely double puck when the pit for rain tires?
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-21-2007, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101N View Post
No, let's go for a half-dozen.

I heard Marco say that when he pitted for rain tires he didn't put double pucks on and consequently he couldn't be as aggressive as Chris so he slowed down.
I heard Nicky say that his crew accidently triple pucked his right knee and he ended up in the gravel trap when it caught on a discarded tearoff. At least I think that is what he said......he still had his helmet on at the time. If they were giving style points for dramatic getoffs, Nicky would have finished on top although there was a lot of competition today. Both Frenchies were running up front until their pit boards reminded them that they were French and it was their sacred duty to surrender so they did.

Only one left not in captivity.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-21-2007, 01:19 AM

WHY or WHY? Why do they show 15 minutes of the riders on the grid, then cut out 6 laps of action at the end of the race??? Freakin idiots!

10 laps to go, cut to commercial, 4 laps to go. I don't get it. Why do I pay for this crap?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-21-2007, 01:58 AM

The race was slower because of the rain. Speed allocates one hour to show the race - so they cut out some laps so it would fit in the 60 minute slot. What a shame they didn't cut out 50 of the commercials.

Speed just replays whatever MotoGP gives them. Stupid. No one at Speed cares about motorcycle racing.

Gotta love the new into...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode