Sepang & Is Rossi Having a Meltdown?!! - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums
 11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-23-2015, 12:10 PM Thread Starter

Sepang & Is Rossi Having a Meltdown?!!

Just watched plus read multiple the quotes from the Sepang Press Conference and Valentino is either losing his mind, beginning to crack under the pressure of the championship race or throwing the most bizarre attempt of a mind game Hail Mary Pass in the history of Motorcycle racing. At various points he sounded like one of the countless conspiracy theorists you read about online and others acted like a world class whiner which he has never done before in his career to my knowledge as he at various points accused Marquez of being "a liar" and "evil" in connection with Rossi's (supported by Crazy Joe) accusation that MM was playing with the field of riders at Philip Island (AND and prior races) in order to help Lorenzo win the title! Marquez was laughing throughout until he finally realized that Rossi was being serious! Again, maybe it's a desperate attempt to mess with Marquez' mind and induce him to just try to run away at the front or fall down trying. Vale was clearly gutted after the PI race. Some links below. Rossi has been campaigning with all the foreign and Italian press. Apparently Lorenzo and MM have made some additional post practice comments but haven't had a chance to read/see them yet.

Rossi: Is Marquez Lorenzo's new best mate?

Rossi: ?Marquez would prefer Lorenzo to win?

As for Sepang I'm guessing:

1. Lorenzo
2. MM
3. Pedrosa
4. Iannone
5. Rossi

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-23-2015, 01:20 PM

he's a worried little bitch, and he's seeing another championship slipping away, quite possibly his last decent chance...

poking Mark with a stick is a very unwise move...

...dawg
post #3 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-23-2015, 01:41 PM

He's only human.

Rossi has to keep at least a 10 point lead heading into Valencia because he has absolutely no chance there.

I think it's Jorge's championship to lose.

SECTION8 FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-23-2015, 07:36 PM
Street and Track Moderator

Rossi will win this championship...

CCS #33
CRA #533
CQC Motorsports
2011 CCS Midwest Rookies Cup GTO #1
2014 CRA Formula 40 #2
2015 CRA Nov Unlimited SS #1
2015 CRA Nov Unlimited Superbike #1
2015 CRA Nov Unlimited GP #1

2008 CBR 1000rr (Race)
2012 Multistrada 1200 (Street Ride)
post #5 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-24-2015, 01:01 AM

His mind games won't effect MM at all….they might have the opposite effect.
post #6 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-24-2015, 01:30 AM Thread Starter

If he is actually in a position to do so, can you imagine the ensuing controversy and volcanic eruption by Rossi if Marquez did "play" with him at Sepang so as to benefit Lorenzo's chances of winning the championship?

post #7 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-24-2015, 01:31 AM Thread Starter

In addition to his recent efforts to get inside MM's head with his huge, conspiracy theory diatribes with the media today and yesterday, maybe Rossi is also trying to somehow psyche himself up for the massive uphill challenge he faces this weekend. There's no doubt in my mind that what happens this weekend will basically decide the championship because it's pretty much a forgone conclusion that Rossi will surrender a ton of points at Valencia which is probably his worst track. Not only does he have to contend with the tremendous pressure of what is undoubtedly his last shot at another title, Sepang is also the scene where, at no fault of his own whatsoever, he ran over his close friend and protege, Marco Simoncelli.

Still, Rossi has won a bunch of races here and finished the race in 2nd place ahead of Lorenzo last year so I think he'll need to do the same tomorrow if he going to take the crown.

post #8 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-24-2015, 02:43 AM

Very strange indeed... Given his past history of some pretty good mind games, I think this is a calculated move on Rossi's part. I guess no one really knows except for Rossi what the outcome he is expecting by doing this, but I am guessing he is either trying to get MM to be pissed off enough to try and win the next two races and "prove" he is better or stay away from him and not get in the mix. Lorenzo winning and/or MM messing around with Rossi are both bad for him right now.

I think he will regret this moment in a few years just like he regrets wanting the "wall" between Lorenzo and his garage a few years ago.

Sepang decides the championship barring a miracle, because it will be an all Spanish podium at Valencia.

1. MM (he is pissed)
2. Jlo (he is fast)
3. Rossi (he is in trouble)

2013 BMW S1000RR
2011 Honda CRF450R (Supermoto)
2005 Yamaha Midnight Warrior
post #9 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-24-2015, 04:55 AM

Facts as I see them

1. No matter the outcome of the championship this season Rossi is the GOAT and that is all there is to say. No one in modern history has come close to him PERIOD!

2. He has a point to his statements regarding MM. He has his ammunition to back up his opinion as he sees them and honestly will know much more than any of us could ever know.

3. Rossi is the master of mind games...I think this fact has been forgotten in the recent past because he hasn't been in a position to "play" his games.

4. His mind games are working...MM has stated he doesn't wish to be involved I his battle...it is my belief he will remove himself from any battle between Rossi and Lorenzo.

5. Rossi is very calculated, and if we are honest, Rossi IS motogp. When he retires, motogp WILL suffer loss of interest by a mesurable number of people. He knows what he is doing.

Rossi may not win the championship, but did anyone here think he even had a shot 6 months ago at the age of 36?

Enjoy the show people, and stop taking life so seriously!

Dance monkey...entertain me...it's why I paid you.
post #10 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-24-2015, 06:28 AM
He with the senior member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrizel View Post
Facts as I see them

1. No matter the outcome of the championship this season Rossi is the GOAT and that is all there is to say. No one in modern history has come close to him PERIOD!

2. He has a point to his statements regarding MM. He has his ammunition to back up his opinion as he sees them and honestly will know much more than any of us could ever know.

3. Rossi is the master of mind games...I think this fact has been forgotten in the recent past because he hasn't been in a position to "play" his games.

4. His mind games are working...MM has stated he doesn't wish to be involved I his battle...it is my belief he will remove himself from any battle between Rossi and Lorenzo.

5. Rossi is very calculated, and if we are honest, Rossi IS motogp. When he retires, motogp WILL suffer loss of interest by a mesurable number of people. He knows what he is doing.

Rossi may not win the championship, but did anyone here think he even had a shot 6 months ago at the age of 36?

Enjoy the show people, and stop taking life so seriously!
I agree with your points.

FWIW, I don't LIKE what and how he said it, whether there's some truth in it or not (and it does appear plausible, given the lap times record for all to review).......but it may just work to make the fight ultimately between Jorge and himself, as it should be.

Old Baldy
Triumph Tiger 955i with decent suspension.
Ducati 996 with hot 999 motor
Kawasaki KLR650

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #11 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-24-2015, 06:29 AM
He with the senior member

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckdawg View Post
he's a worried little bitch, and he's seeing another championship slipping away, quite possibly his last decent chance...

poking Mark with a stick is a very unwise move...
You're senile, Jamie.

Old Baldy
Triumph Tiger 955i with decent suspension.
Ducati 996 with hot 999 motor
Kawasaki KLR650

post #12 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-24-2015, 10:30 AM Thread Starter

Priceless!! The Tensions Mount

Rossi plays Mouse-llini to Marquez' Cat:

http://http://www.motogp.com/en/vide...marquez/188129

post #13 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-24-2015, 05:15 PM
Denmark

To win the championship all Rossi has to do is finish behind Lorenzo in these two last races.

Only interesting thing is if Marquez/Pedrosa will be ahead of them giving Rossi the title, or between them, handing it to Lorenzo.

Cant wait to see :-)
post #14 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-24-2015, 08:44 PM

Garage
This is fun looking in from the outside . It has been a entertaining MotoGP season
post #15 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-25-2015, 02:01 AM

hopefully Rossi will fall off...

...dawg
post #16 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-25-2015, 07:54 AM
Currently: Moderating

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckdawg View Post
hopefully Rossi will fall off...
Even worse! He pulls the shitbag takeout move. Time to retire before you kill someone else.
post #17 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-25-2015, 08:17 AM

Look who's back out the closet.Maybe it's time to dust down your old Lorenzo rubber doll wing nut.You not asking "who won?"
post #18 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-25-2015, 10:31 AM
Currently: Moderating

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippy View Post
Look who's back out the closet.Maybe it's time to dust down your old Lorenzo rubber doll wing nut.You not asking "who won?"
Back? This is MY home! I have not and will not ever leave! Got that, Giannis?

Looks like Dorna saw it as a shitbag move also. Back to the end of the grid with the rest of the losers. I got Flossi to win the next race!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

post #19 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-25-2015, 11:02 AM

I'm speechless.

I can't even process what happened.

SECTION8 FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #20 of 114 (permalink) Old 10-25-2015, 11:10 AM
Denmark

Congratulations to Lorenzo for becoming the 2015 Worldchampion in 2 weeks time.

What a sad way to see the championship decided....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode