Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums - Reply to Topic
Thread: RC30 on Ebay for 30K... Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
05-09-2013 03:55 PM
mrgrn
Quote:
Originally Posted by duc1036 View Post
That's a nice bird. Makes for some good eating.
2 huge breasts. They have been marinating since yesterday morning I am going to toss them on the grill later . Managed no bug bites and helped a buddy get one Sunday. Season opened Friday and a bobcat attacked my hen decoy right in front of me, I have a pic it was cool but scared away the roosting Tom lol



05-09-2013 03:25 PM
duc1036 That's a nice bird. Makes for some good eating.
05-08-2013 11:34 PM
mrgrn OH i harvested a 18 pounder with 10" beard this morning



05-08-2013 11:32 PM
mrgrn Google

look nobody cares who you are



05-07-2013 06:24 PM
irishaggression
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDMA View Post
HAHAHAH now that is some killer feedback. GRN do you ever look at the three fingers pointing back?
05-05-2013 11:16 PM
Jami6989
Quote:
Originally Posted by duc1036 View Post
Banter, drivel, and trolls. Liars, hypocrites, and haters.

Banter, drivel, and trolls. Liars, hypocrites, and haters.

Banter, drivel, and trolls. Liars, hypocrites, and haters.

Banter, drivel, and trolls. Liars, hypocrites, and haters.

I feel better now.
Your just a brat packer bro! Or maybe you're just a Jamie copycat, I'm not really sure. This meltdown is really hard to follow anymore.
05-05-2013 09:14 PM
duc1036 Hey Larry, Larry.....

Here we are on your thread in the V4 forum, where are you????
05-04-2013 02:01 PM
AKDMA Where do you come up with this shit? What am I blatantly lying about? You will be remembered briefly as a piece of shit. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm just sick of seeing you here and the fact that moderation allows you to exist while you continue to cheat people is unacceptable on both ends.
05-04-2013 01:33 AM
mrgrn
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDMA View Post
Exactly what am I lying about? You want to start posting links? I'm not lying about anything, I have no reason to do that. The truth in your case is far more incriminating. How long did it take you to ship those tank pins after you'd been paid? Shall we go in chronological order from then on backward?
You are transparent.

I was on Cbr for years and sold hundreds of parts with a 99.9% positive feedback lol

I never wanted to do cs or vendor I just wanted to make parts. I have self taught myself composites as a hobby part time and that is it. I am not out to get anybody nor steal anything just make parts and try to do better.

You are a blatant liar and that speaks volumes

You have to realize i will never be forgotten and you will never be remembered. Despite your efforts to post a few banterous threads there tons of other threads from the past with happy satisfied customers too but those are not as fun



05-04-2013 01:25 AM
mrgrn
Quote:
Originally Posted by duc1036 View Post
You made your bed, now you lie in it Mark.
No worries



05-04-2013 01:13 AM
duc1036 Banter, drivel, and trolls. Liars, hypocrites, and haters.

Banter, drivel, and trolls. Liars, hypocrites, and haters.

Banter, drivel, and trolls. Liars, hypocrites, and haters.

Banter, drivel, and trolls. Liars, hypocrites, and haters.

I feel better now.

Enjoy the hunt. Being out of doors doing something you love, in nature has a way of focussing a person and bring them in touch with the larger universe.

And in reality just because you try to re-write history doesn't mean we will. Just because some of the old forums are gone does not mean there is no cultural memory of what went before.
You made your bed, now you lie in it Mark.
05-04-2013 12:46 AM
AKDMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
You have never been my customer I don't owe you jack pal. You are not a watch dog and any REAL customer can contact me again I am there for them.
You are there for them in what capacity? https://www.speedzilla.com/forums/zil...houghts-3.html

What about that quick release pin thread? Looks like somehow you had moderation clean it up and it hides that it took you 6 months to get people their stuff after they ordered. That is beyond unacceptable. Of course they had no recourse because you required they pay as a 'gift', instead of 'goods and services'. You're a scumbag and the fact that you continue to get away with it while we discuss banning a guy for being annoying and talking about RC45s while you still get to trade freely here not only baffles me, but I find it outrageous.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mrgr...hrome&ie=UTF-8
05-04-2013 12:32 AM
AKDMA Exactly what am I lying about? You want to start posting links? I'm not lying about anything, I have no reason to do that. The truth in your case is far more incriminating. How long did it take you to ship those tank pins after you'd been paid? Shall we go in chronological order from then on backward?
05-04-2013 12:32 AM
mrgrn
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDMA View Post
The last big order you took on here, how long did it take you to fulfill? This is an ongoing problem with you.
You have never been my customer I don't owe you jack pal. You are not a watch dog and any REAL customer can contact me again I am there for them.



05-04-2013 12:29 AM
mrgrn
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDMA View Post
The only shots I take are at you. My qualms with you aren't over your ignorance, but your deplorable approach to being a vendor. I know several guys here who you have screwed. Fortunately I google vendors before working with them. Sadly, many new members here feel like this forum gives them a sense of security and they wind up getting screwed. After all, you've been here 10 years, that looks great on screen. You're the guy who takes payments in gift form because you know what's coming. I'm not the person you need to answer to, all of your unhappy customers are. This kind of thing doesn't happen with people who do right by their customers. You have been banned all over the web and reputable vendors and members alike hate you. It's not a coincidence or unfair, it's because you **** people over and continue to get away with it. This is why you deserve to be banned, to prevent any future gullible new members from succumbing to your ****ery, which is a scar on the face of this otherwise great board.
Again you are full of it. You are a copycat of Jamie you cut and paste his posts. You are saving kids from me getting them, how kind the children must be proud you scour the Internet protecting them. You are a blatant liar and post unfactual lies and slander yet you are a great vendor huh? Engaging in this makes you look foolish and like a child but at least you are protecting them. If there were the hundreds of ripped off customers they will speak for themselves trust me and I will be here, no worries you can relax.



05-04-2013 12:28 AM
AKDMA The last big order you took on here, how long did it take you to fulfill? This is an ongoing problem with you.
05-04-2013 12:17 AM
mrgrn
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmansell View Post
Mark,

WTF are you talking about here? You have issues on every forum that you are a member on. Now, once again, you are injecting your drama where it is not needed. You have a huge fan club, enjoy the praise as it is heaped upon you. Everybody else is part of the "Brat Pack" right??? It's all just one big conspiracy against you, and you never bring anything upon yourself???
No mathew it is the same dozen people for a decade on every forum rambling on about the same drivel, not some conspiracy. I am far from perfect just the Hippocrates here are funny. You say I bring it on myself but after every post I make there are troll I never did a thing too or even know trash talking me about a thread from fickkin 2002 lmao wtf? If you add how many times a few here trash my parts you sold think I sold them 5000 parts in reality I have NEVER sold those people 1 part ever. Rob hated on me for 5 years over a free flapper cover not up to his spec and I am the assshole, come on.


The reality is banter is fine, goes both ways as far as I am concerned and I have eaten far more then I ever gave. You can count the REAL people that have been my customers that might have had a legitimate complaint on one hand and then the followers who actually joined sites to follow me there even though I never dealt with them, it is pathetic. I am world famous brought on by people who troll forums trying to thwart me and bash me because they are pitiful and have nothing in life to occupy there mundane and sad exsistance. I rarely have time to sleep never mind join sites and follow somebody to attach them. I am not the big bad wolf and real customers almost always say they were fine and dandy but the brat pack blows me up god knows why and it actually has helped me more then it ever hurt. I may have been sniped, baited, fallen for argumentative behavior causing me to be banned everywhere and I don't advertise and I can't physically keep up with orders, I still turn them down it is cuffing astounding Matt. I just slither along trying to enjoy bikes, dodge insults from trolls and hold my head up and busier and busier I get and more famous when all I ever wanted was my front two teeth

Have to go turkey hunting at 3am but continue the lunch mark mob I appreciate all the undeserved attention, I am glad I fill some people's reason for being here.



05-03-2013 11:23 PM
mattmansell Mark,

WTF are you talking about here? You have issues on every forum that you are a member on. Now, once again, you are injecting your drama where it is not needed. You have a huge fan club, enjoy the praise as it is heaped upon you. Everybody else is part of the "Brat Pack" right??? It's all just one big conspiracy against you, and you never bring anything upon yourself???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
There half a dozen members who ruin every thread you never seem to care about them as long as the content matches what you like. It is some brat pack popularity contest

Not saying I agree with Larry just the blatant hypocrisy happening on about 20 threads at any time

Back to sniveling about Larry rants making the forum so much better
05-03-2013 11:16 PM
AKDMA The only shots I take are at you. My qualms with you aren't over your ignorance, but your deplorable approach to being a vendor. I know several guys here who you have screwed. Fortunately I google vendors before working with them. Sadly, many new members here feel like this forum gives them a sense of security and they wind up getting screwed. After all, you've been here 10 years, that looks great on screen. You're the guy who takes payments in gift form because you know what's coming. I'm not the person you need to answer to, all of your unhappy customers are. This kind of thing doesn't happen with people who do right by their customers. You have been banned all over the web and reputable vendors and members alike hate you. It's not a coincidence or unfair, it's because you **** people over and continue to get away with it. This is why you deserve to be banned, to prevent any future gullible new members from succumbing to your ****ery, which is a scar on the face of this otherwise great board.
05-03-2013 11:08 PM
mrgrn
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDMA View Post
Prove this guy wrong and show him the door.
Shut up all you do is run your mouth and take pot shots. You and I don't know each other and you now act like Jamie trying to impress people do they like you, laughable I get Pm s about how a tool you are grow up and get your own material cut and pasting yesteryore is pathetic. You and and I were never nor will we be peddle your wares and leave the drum sets alone



This thread has more than 20 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome