Great deal for Buttonwillow - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 03:04 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Great deal for Buttonwillow

Hey guys and girls!

I know that some of you will lift an eyebrow to my first post here being a promotional post but honestly that doesnt really matter to me. The people that benefits from this are you riders out there and thats whom this forum is for right? Tracktactics.com that does this promotion is a non-profit organization and doesnt earn a dime on this promotion. We are just doing this for the riders out there so you can take the street to the track instead where the hard riding belongs to a fair price. If a moderator has any questions feel free to mail me on my registered mail.

Tracktactics.com keeps it going with great promotion for people who never been on a track before or just a couple of times.

This time we are doing a $85 BUTTONWILLOW event and Tracktactics.com only have 50 spots available for the promotion price. YES, Tracktactics.com will pay the difference for 50 spots only. Regular price for this event is $145, but with Tracktactics.com you will only pay $85 for full day of BUTTONWILLOW RACE PARK. Event hosted by LET’S RIDE TRACK DAYS.

Our main goal is helping the street riders get off the canyons and on to the race track. The spots per level that are open are as listed below.

Street group – 30 SPOTS.

Intermediate group – 15 SPOTS.

Advanced group – 5 SPOTS.

To Sign up, Go to Lets Ride Track Days and add Sept 21 to your shopping cart. On checkout, enter the promo code for the special price

Remember friends, TRACK DAYS ARE FOR EVERYONE and we are just SAVING LIFES BY TAKING THE STREET TO THE TRACK.

Please also remember this promotion price has nothing to do with the track organization (LET’S RIDE TRACK DAYS), please do not call or send them an e-mail saying that you are a member of tracktactics.com, a best friend of tracktactics.com, or a best friend of a member tracktactics.com or a member told you to call the track organization. So if you are a bit late to purchase your $85 BUTTONWILLOW Track Day it is ok... there is always another time and day with another promotion. Thats what we are here for and thats why we are Tracktactics.com.
P.S. Promotion code will be available sept. 15th. early in the morning 8:am on dot. which is tuesday.

God bless all of us.

Patrik Granlund
Secretary
Tracktactics.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode