Hello EVERYONE from Osseo Power Sports Honda. - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-01-2014, 03:05 PM Thread Starter

Hello EVERYONE from Osseo Power Sports Honda.

We are a new member of SpeedZilla. We are Osseo Power Sports located in Osseo MN. Just wanted to say hi to all the Honda fans. I personally own a RC-51 and CRF-250R and grew up riding Honda for the last 30 years and have had many others. We are a full line dealer of parts and service. So feel free to ask any needed questions about anything related to the industry. I have a hard to find Honda Grom in stock a black one. Only one available though. My name is Tim btw. Thanks and have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-01-2014, 03:22 PM Thread Starter

Update...

Hello everyone, I am letting you know about the newest local Honda dealer on the block. We are Osseo Power Sports. We are a exclusive full line Honda dealer. We offer sales, parts and service. We also sell power equipment. We offer Honda, Toro and Echo lawn equipment. Lawn mowers of all sorts. Commercial or residential lawn equipment and snow removal products as well. We have weed whips, leaf blowers, yard vacs, brush cutters, chain saws etc. We will take excellent care of our local customers so please feel free to ask if you have any questions or concerns I may be able to help with. My name is Tim btw. You can call also 763-315-0200 ext 305. Make sure to ask for me. Thanks Tim
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-13-2014, 03:30 PM
TOP GUN Instructor

Location: Where I >Try to LIVE< Always within the Moment of Thanksgiving to Christ Jesus, My Lord Saviour!
Hey Tim,

SWEET!
Welcome to SpeedZilla and Congrads on openning a New Honda Dealership!

Peace Jeff

PS. Sorry for the delayed response, just seeing your thread..

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-18-2014, 03:15 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the warm greeting!
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-18-2014, 05:56 PM
And Stateside again...

welcome fellow Minnesotan.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-18-2014, 08:12 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLRSKUNK View Post
welcome fellow Minnesotan.
Hey thanks. Hopkins huh? So are you close to HP? What brand cycles do you ride? Hope you guys are having a good summer packing on care free miles!
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-18-2014, 09:01 PM
And Stateside again...

I'm like 4ish miles from HP.
I have a few.
2002 Aprilia Mille-R
2009 Yamaha R1
208 GSXR 1000
and I race an 06 GSXR750
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-18-2014, 09:55 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
I'm like 4ish miles from HP.
I have a few.
2002 Aprilia Mille-R
2009 Yamaha R1
208 GSXR 1000
and I race an 06 GSXR750

No Honda's? I can help with that! Lol. Nice fleet! Which is favorite to play with in the street?
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-19-2014, 04:11 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to wingnutt
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSSEO POWER SPORTS View Post
Hey thanks. Hopkins huh? So are you close to HP? What brand cycles do you ride? Hope you guys are having a good summer packing on care free miles!
Is this Tim ? 2000rc Tim ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"03 RC"
and a new litter
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I should REALLY wear a condum
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-19-2014, 05:07 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnutt View Post
Is this Tim ? 2000rc Tim ?
Why Hello Tom!!! I was wondering if you may chime in? How is my baby doing? Been meaning to exercise my visiting rights one day. How you been? Whats new in your world? I assume you still got RC and Ninja 250? Whats the latest and greatest in your world. Tried to sell your buddy a F6B but never heard back or didn't have color he wanted can't remember etc. Stop by the shop one day. Take a spin and come visit some day. I work mon-fri (except wed) 9am-6pm and sat 10am-4pm. Would be good to see ya. If nothing else maybe this coming first thurs we can link up???
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-19-2014, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSSEO POWER SPORTS View Post
Why Hello Tom!!! I was wondering if you may chime in? How is my baby doing? Been meaning to exercise my visiting rights one day. How you been? Whats new in your world? I assume you still got RC and Ninja 250? Whats the latest and greatest in your world. Tried to sell your buddy a F6B but never heard back or didn't have color he wanted can't remember etc. Stop by the shop one day. Take a spin and come visit some day. I work mon-fri (except wed) 9am-6pm and sat 10am-4pm. Would be good to see ya. If nothing else maybe this coming first thurs we can link up???
Got rid of the 250 since the new 300 has 50 % more power still got "MONKEYBOB" and never ride much of course it is the Colin Edwards autographed edition Drew Lee and myself did first last month I got a place in Maple Plain and living the dream...
Attached Images

"03 RC"
and a new litter

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-21-2014, 01:31 PM
And Stateside again...

I can vouch for tom's in ability to ride.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-21-2014, 03:14 PM

Quote:
I can vouch for tom's in ability to ride.
C'mon Lee you and Drew wouldn't even pose in the parking lot with me at first Thursday, I rode all the way there and all the way back and part way all by myself

And besides I do-not want to scuff my C/F sidestand protector and now that I have Colin Edwards autograph on my cowl I need to keep out of the U.V.'s until I get some 3m clear film...
Attached Images

"03 RC"
and a new litter

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-23-2014, 06:30 PM Thread Starter

Dang Tom!

We gotta put that thing in a BUBBLE soon!!!
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-25-2014, 06:41 PM Thread Starter

Tom you should cruise by one day and check out the new shop! You going to any up and coming first thurs? May be able to meet up with ya there for a soda so we can catch up a bit? Hope all is well in your world!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode