New exhaust feeler thread. - Page 2 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2012, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
Site Builder GP mini round slip-ons

OH, almost forgot high mount SP1's too

ceramic coating inside and out included in the price, again a great bragin considering a set of mids alone is about $150 shipped for just the coatings

The SP2 and SP2 both have carbon boot guards to boot
Mark, Are you really going to try and sell your items in some else's thread? And are those Ladybird cans you are selling as your's?

Fast bike slow rider
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2012, 08:49 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to Luck Runs Out...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody View Post
Well put me down for SP2 probably a high and a low mount. Because sir that IS the answer I was wanting/hoping to hear.
Thank you, Sir. As much as I'd like to put you down, my business ethics prevent me from either taking orders or selling any until 1) I have at bare minimum a working prototype and 2) I am a paid vendor on this site. Once I have achieved those two goals, I will most certainly work with you to build you the exhausts you're looking for.

This thread has served its purpose thus far; I have realized that there is enough interest for me to move forward. From here on out, if anyone would like to chip in with what features should be added beyond what I've described, I'm all ears.

In the mean time, if anyone is in a hurry and doesn't want to wait for me to get this up and running, please buy a Black Dragon/ Carbon Partz exhaust. I hear he's got them in stock and ready to go.

'00 RC51
'05 ST1300 streetfighter
'03 YZ85 supermoto
'90 VTR250
'71 T500R

Distant thunder, cold as stone. An RC bellows from its throne. One by one, each bike succumbs. Something wicked this way comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Baldy
Young butts can take the pain
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #23 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2012, 08:55 AM

Oh I have the time...and take yours, sooner wait for something you're happy with.

Last edited by nobody; 05-06-2012 at 04:22 PM.

post #24 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2012, 12:38 PM
Member (Large)

Have you looked into actually becoming a vendor on here? Last I heard, it still wasn't possible. I haven't seen one new vendor on this site since I joined. I even offered ben710 to pay mrgrn's vendor fee if he would ban him.

I remember Simon or Glenn saying something about a deal that Dave (the site's original owner) gave to a bunch of people. He let them pay a small one time fee of around $25 to become "vendors". Not like all the other sites that require a monthly payment.

So you can pretty much ignore that part of our local hack artist's argument. He doesn't deserve shit for being a vendor and can't talk shit about anyone else not being one, since that really doesn't mean anything here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #25 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2012, 12:41 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck Runs Out... View Post
In the mean time, if anyone is in a hurry and doesn't want to wait for me to get this up and running, please buy a Black Dragon/ Carbon Partz exhaust. I hear he's got them in stock and ready to go.
Don't even joke like that.. I commend your approach to selling. I'm really curious to see what you turn out. Sounds like it will be a nice alternative.

and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

post #26 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2012, 12:44 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.miller123 View Post
Have you looked into actually becoming a vendor on here? Last I heard, it still wasn't possible. I haven't seen one new vendor on this site since I joined. I even offered ben710 to pay mrgrn's vendor fee if he would ban him.

I remember Simon or Glenn saying something about a deal that Dave (the site's original owner) gave to a bunch of people. He let them pay a small one time fee of around $25 to become "vendors". Not like all the other sites that require a monthly payment.

So you can pretty much ignore that part of our local hack artist's argument. He doesn't deserve shit for being a vendor and can't talk shit about anyone else not being one, since that really doesn't mean anything here.
Yeah, this is true. I know a few people, I believe Brett/Turnone is one, were unable to get the status because no one ever got back to them on it.

and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

post #27 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2012, 01:00 PM
Member (Large)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDMA View Post
Yeah, this is true. I know a few people, I believe Brett/Turnone is one, were unable to get the status because no one ever got back to them on it.
I'm sure Ben (rc51parts.com) also would be a vendor here if allowed, as he is a vendor on the other site and is an all around good guy.

post #28 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2012, 05:21 PM
calculating status...

Quote:
Sounds like it will be a nice alternative.
To what?

post #29 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2012, 05:23 PM

Garage
The garbage exhausts provided by mrgrn, or new/used exhausts with straight tubing offered by many manufacturers.

and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

post #30 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2012, 07:39 PM
Member (Large)

Quote:
The garbage exhausts provided by mrgrn, or new/used exhausts with straight tubing offered by many manufacturers.
Or more expensive exhausts like Simon sells. I believe Arata is the last company making titanium conical mid pipe slip ons for our bikes.

Not trying to add to the poop in your thread.

post #31 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2012, 07:46 PM Thread Starter

Quote:

I have always felt that if you have your own personal used parts to sell, you should be able to sell as many and as often as you want without charge. But, if you're either providing a specific service or product for a group of people, you should pay for the right to advertise to and target market that group of people. Believe me... I am in no way feeling pressured by mark to become a vendor. That has been my intention from the get- go because it's just the right thing to do. I'm using this site to further a very small business venture, so why not compensate the owners of the site for allowing me to do so?

I have every intention of paying the fee to become a vendor. However, if my emails aren't returned within a reasonable amount of time, I'll consider the fee waived and will begin to sell my wares. If they ever contact me regarding payment, I would most certainly pay the vendor fees from that point forward.

'00 RC51
'05 ST1300 streetfighter
'03 YZ85 supermoto
'90 VTR250
'71 T500R

Distant thunder, cold as stone. An RC bellows from its throne. One by one, each bike succumbs. Something wicked this way comes.

Quote:
post #32 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2012, 07:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Don't even joke like that.. I commend your approach to selling. I'm really curious to see what you turn out. Sounds like it will be a nice alternative.
No joke at all. He's more than welcome to sell his parts wherever, whenever, even in my threads. Those aren't my business ethics, but if that's what he wants to do, it's only going to help me. May the best exhaust and customer service win.

'00 RC51
'05 ST1300 streetfighter
'03 YZ85 supermoto
'90 VTR250
'71 T500R

Quote:
post #33 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2012, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck Runs Out... View Post
No joke at all. He's more than welcome to sell his parts wherever, whenever, even in my threads. Those aren't my business ethics, but if that's what he wants to do, it's only going to help me. May the best exhaust and customer service win.
That's a great attitude, it shows character and integrity...and is the type of person/business that I like to deal with.

If the product is good and priced fair and there is true customer support then You will do fine.

I've been dealing with Galfer brakes due to a fitting issue, quick responses and sent out the pieces I needed for free and in a timely fashion.

Nothing but props to Galfer. They also reminded me that their brake lines are guaranteed for life for whatever reason. Now that is customer service.
post #34 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2012, 08:53 PM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:

Just to set the record straight here:

Myself, the germ and others paid a ONE TIME fee of something like $35-40 YEARS ago...I think maybe 05 or 06...other people could not even pay if they wanted to the last few years.

Germ has got a lot of mileage out of his "Gold Sponsor" here, but has NO moral authority.

He was banned from RC51 forums for selling there while not being a vendor, and that is a simple signup you can do on your own.

Germ has been banned on nearly EVERY forum he has been on, and is not allowed to peddle hi shit on others.

This is so classic og mrgrn, he flips out and has a FULL MELT DOWN if anyone would come on his FS threads and try to sell something. At least it is midly funny to watch what a douchebag he is, its kinda nice to have him around for the comedy.

Anyways, OP or anyone else, feel free to post up what you want for sale, just ignore the greenster, he won't go away but everyone who has been around knows he is not to be taken seriously in any context!

THERMAE
Quote:

i am a assshole and really it all boils down to that.

post #35 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2012, 09:14 PM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothmans View Post
Just to set the record straight here:

He was banned from RC51 forums for selling there while not being a vendor, and that is a simple signup you can do on your own.

!
yet Ben sold there without paying for over a year and nobody cared LOL

i am a assshole and really it all boils down to that. It really does not matter what i post, or how i post or what i make or how i make it. the hate rolls along regardless does it not? I keep making parts and offering my 1 cent and i just let the drivel puke along it matters little. No matter what has been said, or done and no matter how i am hated or banned i still am busy and i just sit here and laugh

the point is not the cost but rather the double standard used daily on what is OK and what is not, laughable really. If i say one word it is meltdown but others can rant and ack like dooshnozzles and they are having entertainment

I do the best i can with my limited resources and the economy and i am pleased 99% with my progress and still try to enjoy making parts. I suggest you try to set your pointless anger aside and try to make something or ride a bike instead of letting your obvious hatred block you from enjoying our sport, this is why you are here right?

I have to go had enough of this one but again i appreciate your overwhelming attention i truly am undeserving

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
post #36 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2012, 09:23 PM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:

That is where your post should have stopped.

Pretty much the root cause of all your problems and why no one respects or likes you.

We are not angry, just tired of you.

THERMAE
Quote:

post #37 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-07-2012, 01:14 AM
Currently: Moderating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothmans View Post
That is where your post should have stopped.

Pretty much the root cause of all your problems and why no one respects or likes you.

We are not angry, just tired of you.
Well said Glenn!

Quote:
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

post #38 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-07-2012, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
Mark, Are you really going to try and sell your items in some else's thread? And are those Ladybird cans you are selling as your's?
Quote:
Site Builder GP mini round slip-ons

OH, almost forgot high mount SP1's too

ceramic coating inside and out included in the price, again a great bragin considering a set of mids alone is about $150 shipped for just the coatings

The SP2 and SP2 both have carbon boot guards to boot
Mark, you never answered my question. Are those Ladybird cans you are selling as yours?

Fast bike slow rider
post #39 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-07-2012, 02:06 AM
calculating status...

Quote:

Sorry, I don't get why I would buy from any individual when I could purchase used Mori's, Yosh, Erion, M4, Leo Vince, Akra, Arrow, etc., etc.

The Taiwanese are making many replica parts for the old Japanese bikes because the part supplies have totally dried up. I'm sure the same will happen for the RC in about twenty years. Until then...

post #40 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-07-2012, 02:11 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RxRC View Post
Sorry, I don't get why I would buy from any individual when I could purchase used Mori's, Yosh, Erion, M4, Leo Vince, Akra, Arrow, etc., etc.

The Taiwanese are making many replica parts for the old Japanese bikes because the part supplies have totally dried up. I'm sure the same will happen for the RC in about twenty years. Until then...
Well, based on the comparison I made, that would rule out any that have varying diamaters. From there you have mrgrn's bullshit products and straight tubed exhaust, both of which will have poor gains. The better of those you listed are rarely up for sale and none of them will be in new condition under normal circumstances. If you don't like what the man comes up with, don't buy it. At this point I don't expect you and I to see eye to eye on much of anything.

and much more
along with
Aprilia SXV 550
KX450F

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode