Speedzilla Forums banner

Selling parts

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  John Wick 
#1 · (Edited)
I recently traded my RC in and took off the after market stuff that I bought for it. I have the following parts for sale. I figured I'd give the y'all the opportunity since I've been able to get so much from this forum over the years with the two RC51s I've had.

1. Helibars: $150
2. Passenger seat solo cowl/cover: $75....now $50SOLD
3. LIKE NEW Yoshimura RS3 stainless steel slip ons with less than 3k miles, no dents, and no marks: $450...now $300
4. LIKE NEW Power Commander V with RS3 map: SOLD
5. Exhaust stays without passenger footage: $50...now $25
6. Carbon fiber radiator fins: SOLD

All these pieces are in pristine condition and nothing wrong with them. Prices don't include shipping...don't know the cost yet.
If interested, PM me.
P.S. I have pics of carbon fins and stays, but exceeded the pic limit for this post.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Small Custom Bar End Mirrors

While cleaning out all of my motorcycle things, I came across a set of bar end mirrors I bought a loooooong time ago...around 2001. I bought them from a fella in California while I was stationed there. I think he fabricated them himself out of solid alluminum so I HIGHLY doubt you'll see another pair like these. At least, I've never seen any like these.

They extend beyond the bar ends and if no one knew better and were looking from the front, it would look like an extension of your handle bar. I bought them for a VFR I had back then, so I'm sure it'll fit any honda.

I attached two pictures. One picture of the set with one assembled and the other "exploded." The other pic is a close up of the end that mates to the weight inside the standard Honda bar weight.

Let me know if you're interested. I'll let them go for $75 plus shipping.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.