Speedzilla Forums banner

Mid Atlantic ride, VA, MD,WV Oct. 22nd.

16K views 219 replies 16 participants last post by  cehowardrc51 
#1 ·
OK the date has been set!! Oct. 22nd. Who is going to be there???

Rookie
Todd
Glockem
Cozzb
Naya
Coleman

I know there are more MD peeps out there....post up!!!!!:D
Whats up gang???????

#77 ·
smiles said:
Not that I'm gonna be out there railin' but....anyone concerned that we have just posted our date and route?

BTW - which one of you was on Dulles Tech Drive, in Herndon near the clocktower yesterday (around 11am)?
Not me but I sure remember thos roads. I remember when there was not traffic in that area and I would RAIL through there all the way out to frying pan RD!! Old stomping ground!!!! I dont miss it know though!

#81 ·
eppy01f4i said:
My only concerns are....
1. If your trying to stunt keep that shit at home. (But I dont think we will have that problem)
2. This is not going to be a high speed blast every road we take, nice pace on the back roads 10-15mph over the speed in WV. Damn near the limit in Nazi VA.
3. I WILL tum it up when we get to Senaka, 33, BUT RIDE YOUR OWN PACE. This will not be a race and if I see any "on edge" riding I WILL tell you that your going to hurt yourself.
4. Our bikes are loud, DAH! Lets be courteous to small towns and populated areas when passing through, no need to draw any more attention.
5. If you get pulled over (cross your fingers) DON'T be a rat, you don't know names, you don't know ANYONE, you meet in a parking lot and that's that.

But this is just my :twocents , flame me, tell me to F-off, what ever. :D I dont think we will have any of these problems with this group but just wanted to put it out there.
Mark, this is going to be all Vtwins? RC51s and Ducs? or anything?

Plus, what is Todd talking about, saying the old man is out of control????
Sheesh, even at my fastest pace, it is no more than a snail's pace...:D

#83 ·
Is there a total head count on this thing yet?

Im going to make a guess here, and this is strictly past experience. On the 22nd, only half of us show.

No offense but I know I can count on Todd, Mark and Ceh. The old crew always showed when we said we would and had some great rides. :rockon

I hope everyone who says they are coming shows up. I only bring this up because I will not be waiting around for hours on end waiting for all these people to show up form all over the place. There are a lot of people coming from all different areas and I can see big waits for people wondering if they are coming or not.

Maybe someone should start collecting cell numbers too:twocents

#84 ·
Rookie said:
Is there a total head count on this thing yet?

Im going to make a guess here, and this is strictly past experience. On the 22nd, only half of us show.

No offense but I know I can count on Todd, Mark and Ceh. The old crew always showed when we said we would and had some great rides. :rockon

I hope everyone who says they are coming shows up. I only bring this up because I will not be waiting around for hours on end waiting for all these people to show up form all over the place. There are a lot of people coming from all different areas and I can see big waits for people wondering if they are coming or not.

Maybe someone should start collecting cell numbers too:twocents
What, you can't count on me you BEEOCH! I will be there and I can ride out with you to Todd's house that morning.:rockon

#85 ·
glockem45 said:
What, you can't count on me you BEEOCH! I will be there and I can ride out with you to Todd's house that morning.:rockon
Well, like I said. no offense Tanner, but Ive never ridden with you and you did back out of a few rides we posted last year. Now dont go get your panties all in a bunch. I'm just saying someone out to start collecting some cell numbers and names and we set a drop dead start time for where we are all jumping off from, which looks like out near Todd. If you arent there by then, youre on your own to catch up. Otherwise we'll never get going anywhere.

I may sound like Im being an asshole (one of the things Im good at) but I think it makes sense:twocents

#86 ·
glockem45 said:
I figured we would ride out together that day. I dont know of anyone else in our area that is going, so we can meet up at the multiplex or something and shoot up 7 to 81

#87 ·
Rookie said:
I figured we would ride out together that day. I dont know of anyone else in our area that is going, so we can meet up at the multiplex or something and shoot up 7 to 81
Cool, and then we can hang out at the Starbucks right around the corner.

You haven't ridden with me on the street, or on the track for that matter.

My only question is, is are we ready for a street ride, considering we have been on the track only all year it seems?

My pantilones are not in a bunch, in case you were actually wondering.:eek:

#89 ·
Darin, Mark and Coleman have my #
Mark and the MD crew are passing right by my place on the way to Rt55 and rt81 meet up spot. I will meet them at Rt340 and Rt81 Waffle house/ gas station for a fill up. Thats about 4 or 5 exits (10 miles) north from rt55 and rt81 general meeting spot. Rookie and Glock and the others meeting in Centerville. I would take either rt66 to the meeting spot or head west on rt50 through middleburg and then hit rt340 south to my Town (Stephens City) The ride is much better than rt7, TRUST ME! Either way watch for cops on rt7 and rt50!

#92 ·
smiles said:
Not that I'm gonna be out there railin' but....anyone concerned that we have just posted our date and route?

BTW - which one of you was on Dulles Tech Drive, in Herndon near the clocktower yesterday (around 11am)?
+1 Yeah for some reason I think about that also.....maybe now that almost everyone has seen the route we can edit our posts and pull the directions down??? The route could be PM'ed to people that need it. :twocents

#93 ·
superbike2001 said:
Role call.....

Darin
Tanner
Mark
Coleman
Todd
Evil
snake
smiles
Hanzcap
Brian

Sorry I don't know all your real names yet! :woot:

Am I missing anyone?
Real name is top secret.....HAHAHA :wacky

I'm really planning on making this. My last ride before I move, but no reason not to make some new friends. I'll try not to punk out and bring a couple of good riding buddies (that ride with their heads and not their balls). Hopefully inlines are welcome as well....its not like we'll hear them over all these TWINS :rockon

Rookie - i'd like to meet up with you guys for the journey out. I'm in Loudon. And yes, I'm serious about posting the route - even though I'm not riding like an idiot....we are all targets...guilt by association of the "sport bike scene".

#94 ·
BTW, the old man has gotten lazy lately...
I will be trailering down, to either the Multiplex Eurobikes, or the Waffle House. Park my trailer and unload my RC. That will knock off about 200 miles of slab riding for me, and get me there on time too.

Everythng is a go with me. Got a ding in my front wheel on my RC..
Can't complain, coming up on 43,000 miles fast.

Looking forward to being with the old crew. Bringing a newly designed gas cap with me too. It prevents the desiel pump to be inserted in the tank, therefore preventing full desiel fill ups.. Heh, heh...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.