Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums (https://www.speedzilla.com/forums/)
-   Honda RC51 (https://www.speedzilla.com/forums/honda-rc51/)
-   -   2005 RC51 part out lots of aftermarket lots new (https://www.speedzilla.com/forums/honda-rc51/89194-2005-rc51-part-out-lots-aftermarket-lots-new.html)

cbrbear 04-06-2014 04:33 AM

2005 RC51 part out lots of aftermarket lots new

1 Attachment(s)
New thread started with cleaned up part list

LKHanberg 04-06-2014 08:54 AM

PMed on underslung brake kit

christopher 04-06-2014 11:43 AM

Email sent on Durbahn sliders, instrument panel and coil delete pack.

mikstr 04-06-2014 02:00 PM

Very impressive list of parts.... GLWS!

Redstar 04-06-2014 03:34 PM

PM sent

nobody 04-06-2014 06:24 PM

Happy I don't need anything... glws

vwhelmot 04-06-2014 08:28 PM

Pm about the front rads

RVTMAVERICK 04-06-2014 08:56 PM

+1 or next in line concerning Front Mount Radiators.. Plus

rubio 04-07-2014 04:42 AM

I,ll take Scott's adjustable kickstand

rubio 04-07-2014 07:10 PM

Pm sent for adjustable kickstand!!!

cbrbear 04-08-2014 04:12 AM

OP Updated

I updated the OP if there are items listed as SOLD once they ship I will update paypal with tracking and send an email letting you know it shipped. Almost everything goes UPS ground unless specified otherwise. Thanks!

RxRC 04-08-2014 06:53 AM

Email sent two days ago.

TLRSKUNK 04-08-2014 09:34 PM

No pics? WTH man.

cbrbear 04-09-2014 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RxRC (Post 911658)
Email sent two days ago.

ALL EMAILS received have been responded to.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLRSKUNK (Post 911794)
No pics? WTH man.

Pictures of what, did you request something specific? All EMAILS received requesting photos have been responded to with photos unless item was already sold...

Anyone else want to flame spray?

I just went back 10 days of emails... not a single email that isnt responded to unless its the last of a chain... again 10 days of emails all addressed.. oh and I DONT delete emails even once its addressed just for this very reason. BTW the reason I didnt post photos is most items are new or as new condition and google is much faster and better at getting photos than me spending days playing photographer for people who arent really serious in buying items just watching me flail around taking photos for their satisfaction. And again if the item was sold and u arent following the OP and email asking about said item... Not to come acrossed crass but im parting 3 bikes out, all 3 were labors of love and a shit ton of money sunk into them that I know and dont expect to get back and I am doing everything I can to please those who have purchased items and requires shipping and what not. If you look at the OP and there are items not sold or pending and you are interested in them, send me an EMAIL.. not PM and we can go from there.

RxRC 04-09-2014 02:49 PM

What the hell man? I emailed you right away to buy the shift kit. You say it you didn't get it, well it didn't bounce back.

email sent April 6, 2014 1:56:32 AM CDT

TLRSKUNK 04-09-2014 04:56 PM

I just wanted pics of the complete bike to drool over. I have no problem with you at all. just wanted to drool as I like a well set up RC51 as much as the next guy.

cbrbear 04-09-2014 05:09 PM

Pics and email

The Evo shift kit is installed but brand new ie only prolly a dozen shifts non running to verify smoothness however it was spoken for almost immediately but may be my mistake as it was in the title of a combo purchase but not one of the items purchased. lots of people emailing tons of requests and questions and asking for pics and condition of stuff even new stuff ?!?

As far as pics of the bike it was a never completed project so I only had a few mock up pics of the bike

Mondial429 04-10-2014 12:20 AM

Firstly man, sorry to hear that you're having to part out your 3 bikes.
Can i ask why?
You were so much into these bikes.
GLWS.

cbrbear 04-10-2014 01:55 AM

many reasons

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mondial429 (Post 912074)
Firstly man, sorry to hear that you're having to part out your 3 bikes.
Can i ask why?
You were so much into these bikes.
GLWS.

Just a combination of things... from my back injury and having the electric bike coming to the GT500, having a second kid, just changing my whole life style man. Ive wanted an electric bike for at least 10 years and they can sit without things rotting out like a gas bike does and just need to clean out the garage and focus on my health. I originally injured my back in 2005 and only surgery option was spinal fusion... in nov/dec of last year it hit me hard again and ive been on morphine for over 3 months. For the first month I was literally bed ridden where I was strapped to the couch for 22 hours a day, the 2 hours I wasnt basically sleeping on the couch I was bathing, eating or going. The rest of the time between the 60MG of morphine ever 8 hours to vallium to effexor, to the myriad of other drugs and the pain I just prayed to sleep as it was the only relief I could get. Fast forward to today im taking 1 30MG morphine a day and am much more active but I have to be SUPER careful as ive relapsed already once. I have a surgery consult friday hopefully they have better news for me but the bad news is the permanent damage... I have no reflexes below my right knee, permanent muscle atrophy in my right calf, permanent loss of feeling in my right foot and many limitations including flexibility. Having a 2 year old daughter and a lil boy coming in july i fast fwd in my head 10-15 years and pictured myself hunched over stuck in a chair un able to play sports with them or even enjoy life, so I have to change my life style to prevent that picture. I love my bikes, ill miss them, im not DONE riding but the type of riding and the constant wrenching/modding/upgrading just isnt feasible anymore. Just tearing these bikes apart on my own has proven to be very challenging, one of the very difficult things for me is bending over or sitting and since I dont have a lift tearing the bikes apart basically involves these things non stop. Not to mention pulling the motors myself on the XX I think it weighs somewhere around 200lbs.... ive come to peace with it and rather than sit around waiting for the right person to buy them as they sit and rather than finish the RC instead of tearing the bikes apart it would just kill me to not be able to take it out for some proper flogging after completed... im sure this is way more than you asked for but one of the side effects of all the drugs too is ADD and un able to focus, squirrel, so if I happen to eff up your order and you asked for a chain and sprocket set and you get clip ons... my bad...lol ok its not really that bad but I do find myself struggling to focus or do what most would consider complicated things that are normally pretty simple or normal routine for me.

Mondial429 04-10-2014 02:37 AM

Man, you've had a rough patch to deal with, and in my books, looking after yourself and your family is the No.1 priority.
Look after yourself and I hope everything pans out well for you and your family.
Good luck with everything.
As you know, bikes come and go, but your health and quality of life are paramount.
Keep in touch.