Sato emblem - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-11-2013, 01:16 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
nobody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 619
Sato emblem

Anyone ever seen these? Anyone have a spare? How about if you have a set will you part with them?

nobody is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-11-2013, 02:08 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 401
pm sent

Is it easier to dumd down or smart up?
Just think how much faster the internet would be without porn.
tarmacslider is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-18-2013, 07:47 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 401
I'm slow. Your in luck... Cira 2001..
Attached Images
 

Is it easier to dumd down or smart up?
Just think how much faster the internet would be without porn.
tarmacslider is offline  
 
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-19-2013, 03:13 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: W.N.Carolina
Posts: 255
This is a RARE occasion ! SomeOne call Guinness. NoBody asking of AnyBody, of having a Part that WE all thought Nobody had ALL the Parts...
EveryBody got it???
allchaos is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-19-2013, 03:55 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
nobody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by allchaos View Post
This is a RARE occasion ! SomeOne call Guinness. NoBody asking of AnyBody, of having a Part that WE all thought Nobody had ALL the Parts...
EveryBody got it???
Well look at the pot calling the kettle black...is there not a for sale post here selling a set of Sato Ti exhaust stays? Did I see a fellow by the name of allchaos sending a pm for said exhaust stays?

Ok now one other thing...is there not a set of Sato Ti exhaust stays (that I once owned) in the mail as I speak heading down to a friend of mine by the name of allchaos?

Your honour I rest my case...
nobody is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-19-2013, 07:43 AM
Member (Large)
 
b.miller123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Kingston, WA
Posts: 2,533
Who's on first?


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
b.miller123 is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-19-2013, 12:48 PM
TOP GUN Instructor
 
RVTMAVERICK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Where I >Try to LIVE< Always within the Moment of Thanksgiving to Christ Jesus, My Lord Saviour!
Posts: 5,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.miller123 View Post
Who's on first?
LOL

DUUUDEa! ....

What's Mine Say?
RVTMAVERICK is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-19-2013, 06:33 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: W.N.Carolina
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody View Post
Well look at the pot calling the kettle black...is there not a for sale post here selling a set of Sato Ti exhaust stays? Did I see a fellow by the name of allchaos sending a pm for said exhaust stays?
Your honour I rest my case...
Oh.. AAhhh, well...Ya know.AAAhh...
I did, I have to admit, AAah- I am a hoarder, a RC-51 junkie
OH -By the way, I am a Stainless steel POT..
allchaos is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-20-2013, 01:14 AM
Senior Member
 
SwiftTone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 118
GP Commander had a set of exhausts with those emblems for sale, pretty good condition and all.

Don't know if you can deal with him as he's nowhere to be found, heard, and the negative aura around him and all

All depends on how bad you want them
SwiftTone is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-20-2013, 01:39 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
nobody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftTone View Post
GP Commander had a set of exhausts with those emblems for sale, pretty good condition and all.

Don't know if you can deal with him as he's nowhere to be found, heard, and the negative aura around him and all

All depends on how bad you want them
Well tarmacslider has been kind enough to reply and has said they will be in the mail soon enough.

As for gpcommander...I will not for whatever reason deal with someone that does business like that.

I don't need the badges that badly. But luckily I have a choice and I choose not to deal with him.
nobody is offline  
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-30-2013, 03:47 AM
Senior Member
 
gpcommander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 153
N O B O D Y!
I Have No Idea WTF Your Talking About???

SwiftTone & I Stayed In Touch For My SP2 Forks!
Last I Remember, He Was Going To Get Back To Me About the Forks I Had For Sale!

I Even Told Him I Was Leaving Soon!

As To This "NEGATIVE AURA" You Mentioned! Again WTF Are You Talking About???

Are You Referring To the ASSHOLE Who Purchased the Akro From EBAY, Carbon sp-1?

If So, Read My Reply! If You Have Any "?'s" Of Note, Feel Free To Contact Me Personally!
gpcommander is offline  
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-30-2013, 08:21 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
nobody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpcommander View Post
N O B O D Y!
I Have No Idea WTF Your Talking About???

SwiftTone & I Stayed In Touch For My SP2 Forks!
Last I Remember, He Was Going To Get Back To Me About the Forks I Had For Sale!

I Even Told Him I Was Leaving Soon!

As To This "NEGATIVE AURA" You Mentioned! Again WTF Are You Talking About???

Are You Referring To the ASSHOLE Who Purchased the Akro From EBAY, Carbon sp-1?

If So, Read My Reply! If You Have Any "?'s" Of Note, Feel Free To Contact Me Personally!
First why on earth would I ever want to contact you personally? Secondly if you read this post you would see that I never said anything about negative aura...SwifTone did see quoted post below.

With your responses and strange rants it leads me to believe you are mrgrn...and we all know how great his business practices are.

So dude go pound sand...I have nothing else to say on this matter or to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftTone View Post
GP Commander had a set of exhausts with those emblems for sale, pretty good condition and all.

Don't know if you can deal with him as he's nowhere to be found, heard, and the negative aura around him and all

All depends on how bad you want them
nobody is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome