Fast bike slow rider
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2011, 05:13 PM
Bemused

Ok, I'll bite... What is it?
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2011, 05:41 PM

What do you mean "What is it"

Its a plate! Duh!!! Well, its more like a plate trophy. I guess to clarify even more, its like the worlds most awesome plate trophy.

But its not a trophy in the terms of having to win it. Its more like a trophy wife. You see it one day, tell yourself that you deserve it and you will one day own it. You save up your allowance, for like weeks. And they you go buy her and bring her home. She dont do anything special, it just hangs there on your arm looking pretty, and it only takes $$ to get it but damn, your friends are all jealous.

Will it help your riding - Damn right it will. Just riding past people on the street you will exude a new vibrancy. People will feel the pride and many will crumble. You will triumph. Why? Cause its your mother-fing B-Day, you just turned a year older, and you now have that bitching plate-trophy thingy for your hot wife to hold. Congrats and Happy B-Day - sure wish it was mine.........

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2011, 06:52 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to wingnutt
Stunner...where are you ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"03 RC"
and a new litter
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I should REALLY wear a condum
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-15-2011, 02:54 PM
Bemused

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbor View Post
What do you mean "What is it"

Its a plate! Duh!!! Well, its more like a plate trophy. I guess to clarify even more, its like the worlds most awesome plate trophy.

But its not a trophy in the terms of having to win it. Its more like a trophy wife. You see it one day, tell yourself that you deserve it and you will one day own it. You save up your allowance, for like weeks. And they you go buy her and bring her home. She dont do anything special, it just hangs there on your arm looking pretty, and it only takes $$ to get it but damn, your friends are all jealous.

Will it help your riding - Damn right it will. Just riding past people on the street you will exude a new vibrancy. People will feel the pride and many will crumble. You will triumph. Why? Cause its your mother-fing B-Day, you just turned a year older, and you now have that bitching plate-trophy thingy for your hot wife to hold. Congrats and Happy B-Day - sure wish it was mine.........
Damn, I need one of them things!
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-15-2011, 04:35 PM

Me too and it its killing me because while I know what it is I still dont know WHAT it is. Or where to buy/steal/kill for one.

It is, however, also posted on RC51.com as well........very proud owner.....
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-15-2011, 08:09 PM

Winter must be coming , as we search for anything moto-related ! I'm looking for a rocking motorcycle for my soon-to-arrive daughter . Wife thinks I'm nuts .

THE LEGEND
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-15-2011, 10:49 PM
back in the day

Nomo
Great idea. If you find one let me know. I am looking for something for my, soon to arrive, grand-daughter.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-15-2011, 10:52 PM
Big Thymer

cool, thnx for pics!

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-16-2011, 01:38 AM

Thumbs up Plate

Super cool...............Happy Birthday, when it comes hahaha!
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-16-2011, 03:56 PM

So.....what it it? Is it really just a commemorative plate? Like to eat cheese and crackers off of while watching the races? Or is it a porcelain sign like the old fashioned gas station signs?
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-16-2011, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondad View Post
Nomo
Great idea. If you find one let me know. I am looking for something for my, soon to arrive, grand-daughter.
There are quite a few cruiser versions around , especially for you in the U.S. ; just google it . I'd prefer a sportbike but it's proving tough to find . Please pm me if you find any and I'll do the same .

THE LEGEND
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 08:49 PM

A plate?
Wut's the point?
Shoulda bought some stock.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-24-2011, 02:28 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to wingnutt
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnutt View Post
Stunner...where are you ?
Jason wtf

"03 RC"
and a new litter

I should REALLY wear a condum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode