MRGRN Billet Clutch Slave - Page 3 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2011, 10:39 PM

Please come make me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jami6989 View Post
STFU already!

I dont even STFU when ur moms gargling on my c0ck. So what makes u think your harmless words can do the trick? Go hide behind your computer tough guy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2011, 11:54 PM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by duc1036 View Post
This what I love about the net.

You think you post fact and the truth yet you have posted the worst kind of negative rants on so many threads as documented else where. I have never been banned from a forum, you have.

you are not banned because you make and offer nothing i was never banned from anywhere regardless of how hard i pissed off people til i made parts, go figure. i have rants and crap slung for pages and it never mattered until carbonparts and blackdragon

All this nonsense about contributing to the motorcycle community makes me laugh.

you are not laughing, you are embarrased. i understand

You're correct I don't care about you, why should I? I care about my entertainment, that is the purpose most of the threads serve. My taking some of my time out to post and respond is for me, not you. Only a narcissist would think it's all about themselves.
you do care about me, you are on all my threads with your silly "entertainment". i am flattered i have touched so many i have never evern dealt with. i am a simple rider who tries to contribute and make parts and i get so much attention. i am truly not deserving it and beg people to leave me alone so i will go away and they just keep building me up. every time this stuff happens my sales go through the roof with emails and phone calls, i can't keep up

And I was honestly offering some sound advice to read you own posts before submitting, it might serve you better. Of course I offered that advice in a sarcastic manner for my own entertainment.

You're really not that important a figure in the motorcycling world. You are a local jester on Speedzilla though and I guess that is something.

Sadly i am almost ALL of speedzilla now and you are helping that beocme what you really don't want to happen. google mrgrn and duc1036 and see who people care about

And no I am not interested in a slave cylinder for an RC51, very astute of you.
thanks again for the underserved attention and for allowing me to provide your silly life some entertainment

you are forgettable and i am not. i have tried to quiet things down the last couple of years and just make parts and the leaches just make me larger then needed. Just want to ride and make parts for bikes and every now and then have a chuckle. i hope everyday i don't get the fan club mentality or the jealousy but it always comes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r

Last edited by mrgrn; 05-23-2011 at 12:07 AM.
post #43 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2011, 11:54 PM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrbear View Post
I dont even STFU when ur moms gargling on my c0ck. So what makes u think your harmless words can do the trick? Go hide behind your computer tough guy.

i have tried to go meet jamie and he refused

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r

post #44 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-22-2011, 11:58 PM
Currently: Moderating

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
i have tried to go meet jamie and he refused
It was more like you asking me out on a date. I'm certainly not your type, go try Old Baldy. He waves the rainbow flag. Or maybe CBR "bear" will sort you out?

Quote:
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

post #45 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-23-2011, 12:00 AM
Currently: Moderating

Quote:
So what makes u think your harmless words can do the trick? Go hide behind your computer tough guy.
Still mad about the beatdown you got in the Street and Track forum a while back, huh? "Why is everyone picking on me" you cried. Like a big biatch!

Quote:
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

post #46 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-23-2011, 12:01 AM
Gold Sponsor

more bumps and thanks to all for the attention

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
post #47 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-23-2011, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jami6989 View Post
Still mad about the beatdown you got in the Street and Track forum a while back, huh? "Why is everyone picking on me" you cried. Like a big biatch!
Not sure what your talking about Street and Track Forum... and a beat down... def not sure what this why is everyone picking on me... trust me I got very thick skin and dont cry and how dare you put me in the big bitch category next to u.
post #48 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-23-2011, 12:36 AM
Is Standing Behind You

Another Free BUMP!

Seeing this thread has yet again lost its orignal meaning, i thought i would weigh in with some FACTUAL STUFF.

And yes i do also get some comical relief from viewing such material, although, alot is poorly structured or thought through...

Here is my :twocents

Hello, my name is Michael and I'm creative because I have a MacBook Pro. It's ok if you don't have a MacBook Pro because MacBook Pro's are only for creative people.

Everyone agrees with me that I am the most creative person they know. My MacBook Pro allows me to express my creativity by letting everyone know that I own a MacBook Pro. People sometimes ask "Is that a MacBook Pro?" to which I reply, "Yes it is, because I am creative".

The best thing about having a MacBook Pro is that you can take it anywhere. Now I can have Mikey time anytime;

On the patio with a cold one.

Over a coffee.

Curling up in bed.

Or just relaxing in the bath.

Just my 2 cents.

The Best Thing About Pain,
It Lets You Know You're Still Alive!!

"To those who judge me, have mercy upon my soul,
for i have walked a sinful path, in my quest for clarity"

Aussie Rider with 05 SP2. Dassualt, PCIII,
Smoked d/bubble, Corbin, Flapper, Smoked h/light Covers.
Devil eye conversion. Yoshi RS3, Flush mounts, Magical Racing C/F Hugger.

post #49 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-23-2011, 01:06 AM

Lmao too funny... hi mikey.....
post #50 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-23-2011, 01:13 AM
Is Standing Behind You

Hey Chad,

How is everything? have you had a chance to look at those rims yet?

Also:

Did you know, once when I was hiking and became lost in the wilderness, I was attacked by bears. Luckily, I had my MacBook Pro with me which has my face as the desktop picture. I raised the screen high above my head, effectively looking taller to the bears, and they ran away. I then used the shiny titanium case to signal a rescue plane....

post #51 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-23-2011, 01:30 AM

Quote:
thanks again for the underserved attention and for allowing me to provide your silly life some entertainment

you are forgettable and i am not. i have tried to quiet things down the last couple of years and just make parts and the leaches just make me larger then needed. Just want to ride and make parts for bikes and every now and then have a chuckle. i hope everyday i don't get the fan club mentality or the jealousy but it always comes
Yes I know your are so memorable, but so above it all.
post #52 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-23-2011, 01:56 AM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by duc1036 View Post
Yes I know your are so memorable.

finally some honesty from you

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
post #53 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-23-2011, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMan View Post
Hey Chad,

How is everything? have you had a chance to look at those rims yet?

Also:

Did you know, once when I was hiking and became lost in the wilderness, I was attacked by bears. Luckily, I had my MacBook Pro with me which has my face as the desktop picture. I raised the screen high above my head, effectively looking taller to the bears, and they ran away. I then used the shiny titanium case to signal a rescue plane....

Dude that is soo awesome. You should start your own show like bear grilles. So that guy in SD I PM'd him my number and everything and he never even responded to my PM or called me. I am beginning to wonder if his parts list are really legit or if he is trying to sell stuff from stolen parted out.. dunno but he didnt respond to anyone that I noticed on that post... ill continue to keep an eye out for you. Hey you think you can get me one of those mac book pro's? It looks like it can help me release all this pent up sexual frustration since I cant ever get chicks... im just saying your advertisement pictures I noticed all the jerkins hand lotion and toilet tissue....lol
post #54 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-24-2011, 02:17 AM Thread Starter

Hilarious!

You know they Probably have an app for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMan View Post
Seeing this thread has yet again lost its orignal meaning, i thought i would weigh in with some FACTUAL STUFF.

And yes i do also get some comical relief from viewing such material, although, alot is poorly structured or thought through...

Here is my :twocents

Hello, my name is Michael and I'm creative because I have a MacBook Pro. It's ok if you don't have a MacBook Pro because MacBook Pro's are only for creative people.

Everyone agrees with me that I am the most creative person they know. My MacBook Pro allows me to express my creativity by letting everyone know that I own a MacBook Pro. People sometimes ask "Is that a MacBook Pro?" to which I reply, "Yes it is, because I am creative".

The best thing about having a MacBook Pro is that you can take it anywhere. Now I can have Mikey time anytime;

On the patio with a cold one.

Over a coffee.

Curling up in bed.

Or just relaxing in the bath.

Just my 2 cents.

03 RC51
04 CRF450R Supermoto
post #55 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-24-2011, 04:23 AM
Is Standing Behind You

Quote:
Dude that is soo awesome. You should start your own show like bear grilles. So that guy in SD I PM'd him my number and everything and he never even responded to my PM or called me. I am beginning to wonder if his parts list are really legit or if he is trying to sell stuff from stolen parted out.. dunno but he didnt respond to anyone that I noticed on that post... ill continue to keep an eye out for you. Hey you think you can get me one of those mac book pro's? It looks like it can help me release all this pent up sexual frustration since I cant ever get chicks... im just saying your advertisement pictures I noticed all the jerkins hand lotion and toilet tissue....lol
Bugger! I sent him a msg as well just now, but like you said it seems he has vanished as he hasnt responded to any one on the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doughnut Spaghetti View Post
Hilarious!

You know they Probably have an app for that.
TO THE APP STORE!

post #56 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-26-2011, 04:22 PM
Si vis pacem, para bellum

As far as the ongoing drama goes, I think both sides share responsibility for this soap opera. I will say that Mark built an undertail for me and the quality was very good. His communication was great, and he shipped quickly. I get compliments on it all the time. I would buy from him again without hesitation.

I know how difficult and time consuming fabricating and designing parts can be, and I support anyone willing to continue supplying parts and new designs for a bike that is seeing a dwindling aftermarket. Let's face it, as much as we love our RCs, they are not commanding the aftermarket suppliers attention due to their age and the fact they are no longer produced.

I'm not taking sides in this, just pointing out that we are fortunate to have people who love these bikes as much as we do and are willing to support them and us.

As you were, gentlemen.

Cool ain't perfect. Perfect ain't cool.

post #57 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-26-2011, 11:52 PM
Is Standing Behind You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defender View Post
As far as the ongoing drama goes, I think both sides share responsibility for this soap opera. I will say that Mark built an undertail for me and the quality was very good. His communication was great, and he shipped quickly. I get compliments on it all the time. I would buy from him again without hesitation.

I know how difficult and time consuming fabricating and designing parts can be, and I support anyone willing to continue supplying parts and new designs for a bike that is seeing a dwindling aftermarket. Let's face it, as much as we love our RCs, they are not commanding the aftermarket suppliers attention due to their age and the fact they are no longer produced.

I'm not taking sides in this, just pointing out that we are fortunate to have people who love these bikes as much as we do and are willing to support them and us.

As you were, gentlemen.
+1 very well said indeed. And i would agree. We all can on and on about how much we dislike someone or their stuff, but at the end of the day if you have had either good or bad experiences you voice your oppinion and move on.

How many of us have had rude, arrogant or abusive dealings with staff before. Im in sales and have been most my life, There is always two sides to the story and then the truth.

Everybody is an expert and most people like to jump on the band wagon and follow the masses.

Either way, I personally like to thank him for at least stepping up and giving it a go and looking after our aftermarket bits, If it is as bad as some suggest, well so be it, buyer beware, but that is the same with everything out there. Just because someone has had a bad dealing with a product doesnt necessary mean the next will, anybody ever bought a GM/Holden or Ford car???? But yet most will purchase more than one, as of yet i havent had any dealings with him directly, but if i ever do i will then be able to give my oppinion, good bad or indifferent.

That is all...

post #58 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 04:59 AM

Hi Mark, can u reserve for me the billet clutch slave. I b getting it but not now should b jun or July. .
Pm the price ya..including shipping to Singspore..
Is this plug n go or need to modification or trim to fix it..

My RC51:Endurance race fairing,Hyper Pro 3D Rear Shock & Front Linear Spring,Hyper Pro Height Raiser Kit,Gp Pro Gear Indicator,Brembo RCS Master Pump,Turn1 Kevlar Airbox & CF Intake,520 Chain 15/44,Power Race Tyre,Rumble Undertray,Flapper Valve,Pair Removal Mod,Rockwall Clipon,HRC 1/6 Fast Trottle,EBC HH Brake Pad, Scorpion SS Slipon Race Can,Harris Rear Set, Carbon Stator & Clutch CF Cover, Samco Rad Hose,JE Piston...more to come...:twocents :twocents :twocents
post #59 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 08:41 AM
Gold Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty max View Post
Hi Mark, can u reserve for me the billet clutch slave. I b getting it but not now should b jun or July. .
Pm the price ya..including shipping to Singspore..
Is this plug n go or need to modification or trim to fix it..

plug and go and there is one in a box for you now MM. i can take a deposit and ship it now if you like i know you are good for it

I appreciate the fair words and i have been here for over 10 years. discounting the same non buyers and haters there is little unsatisfied customers here and i have near 99%+ positoive feedback from buyers on forums(now banned from LOL) and 100% on ebay

numbers don't lie but people do

I am here 100% so if you have any issues please allow me to make it right and know that i will.

Regards Mark

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
post #60 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 10:14 AM
Is Standing Behind You

Quote:
plug and go and there is one in a box for you now MM. i can take a deposit and ship it now if you like i know you are good for it

I appreciate the fair words and i have been here for over 10 years. discounting the same non buyers and haters there is little unsatisfied customers here and i have near 99%+ positoive feedback from buyers on forums(now banned from LOL) and 100% on ebay

numbers don't lie but people do

I am here 100% so if you have any issues please allow me to make it right and know that i will.

Regards Mark
Mark whats your ebay id? i think i just bought some stuff from you

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode