I'm Baaaaaaack - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-07-2011, 07:23 AM Thread Starter
Is Standing Behind You

I'm Baaaaaaack

Well a quick shout out to everyone.

Its been a very long time, since i last posted and visited,
Its great to see alot of familiar people still around.

I still have the SP2. And am now on the hunt for more parts to stock up on. (stock n aftermarket) Ive neglected her and she now commands some attention again. lol

Just purchased some lovely Pazzo shorties.

Sad thing is tho i went for a track day 4 weeks ago, and a coast b'fast ride last weekend (350klms) this was the first ride in over 12 months, and god how i missed the girl between my legs.
The thing just started up first time no trouble. Cant beat Jap crap! :-)

Anyway enough rambling.

Hope to pass on some useful info as was done to me in the past.

The Best Thing About Pain,
It Lets You Know You're Still Alive!!

"To those who judge me, have mercy upon my soul,
for i have walked a sinful path, in my quest for clarity"

Aussie Rider with 05 SP2. Dassualt, PCIII,
Smoked d/bubble, Corbin, Flapper, Smoked h/light Covers.
Devil eye conversion. Yoshi RS3, Flush mounts, Magical Racing C/F Hugger.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Gold Sponsor

i did not know you were gone LOL J/K

good to see you back

1990 RC30
2001 RC51
2006 R1
2002 TL1000r
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-07-2011, 11:35 PM
Currently: Moderating

Good to see you're back. But if you happen to leave again, please take MrGrn with you. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-08-2011, 03:54 AM

its good to see some people coming back to the old RC's... there still great machines in my eyes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jami6989 View Post
Good to see you're back. But if you happen to leave again, please take MrGrn with you. Thanks!
everyone gets that U don't like MrGrn, so grow the f*ck up just a tick, and drop it boy... every time I see your posts, it reminds me of middle school....
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-08-2011, 04:28 AM Thread Starter
Is Standing Behind You

Shucks - Thanks guys!

I feel all warm and fuzzy,

MrGrn can come help me with my next adventure:

Only last month I set up a stall at a women's golfing convention with a banner stating "Punch me in the head for one dollar." I made eight hundred and thirty dollars that day. Tax free. With the money raised, I intend to buy a bigger stall for next year's convention.

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-08-2011, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctx46 View Post
everyone gets that U don't like MrGrn, so grow the f*ck up just a tick, and drop it boy... every time I see your posts, it reminds me of middle school....
You sound angry? Everything ok? Why all the cursing and such? Such an angry little fella, aren't u?

Quote:

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-08-2011, 05:28 AM

No, I'm not mad, I'm just like allot of people on here, that are sick of your littering posts about how MRGRN is this or that
Ask him out for dinner or drop it cup cake, that is all I'm saying
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-08-2011, 06:24 AM

Quote:
No, I'm not mad, I'm just like allot of people on here, that are sick of your littering posts about how MRGRN is this or that
Ask him out for dinner or drop it cup cake, that is all I'm saying
This isn't about you. Start a thread about your anger issues or see a therapist. This is about Mystery Man's epic comeback to the forum. Let the guy have the stage for just one minute without being such an attention whore. Jesus!

Hey, wanna buy some Black Dragon exhausts? Zero R&D and made in America!

Quote:

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-08-2011, 07:27 AM Thread Starter
Is Standing Behind You

It's ALL about me!

Hello, Men, look at each other, now back to me, now back at each other, now back to me. Sadly, you ainít me, but if you stopped bickering like ladies and switched to a new thread, you could be like me. Look down, back up, where are you? Iím on a horse. Well RC anyway...

How long can i make my time in the limelight going?

Stay Frosty Gentlemen...

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-08-2011, 01:57 PM

lol, nicely played mysteryman
I apologize bud..
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Member (Large)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMan View Post
Hello, Men, look at each other, now back to me, now back at each other, now back to me. Sadly, you ainít me, but if you stopped bickering like ladies and switched to a new thread, you could be like me. Look down, back up, where are you? Iím on a horse. Well RC anyway...

How long can i make my time in the limelight going?

Stay Frosty Gentlemen...
F-ing epic post. I'm new, so I don't know you, but welcome back anyways.

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-08-2011, 08:47 PM

Quote:
lol, nicely played mysteryman
I apologize bud..
I don't accept your apology. And you're not fooling anyone MrGrn. We all know this is your other login.

Now, lets get back to this meaningful thread of welcoming back a man that no one knew was gone.

Quote:

post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-08-2011, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
Is Standing Behind You

Frog Factoid...

The Brazilian Jungle Frog can mimic human speech and grows to the size of a small child.

Mud Frogs can live for up to eighty years but spend all this time in hibernation under dried river mud.

Frogs have excellent reception and can be used in place of your standard television aerial.

While frogs have a varied diet, which includes nuts and corn, their favourite meal is the cheese quesadilla from Applebee's for $6.69.

Due to the fact that frogs do not require oxygen and can withstand extreme pressures, they can often be found searching the ocean floor for their second favourite food, krill. These deep sea abilities make the frog a perfect companion for skin divers as part of the buddy system.

Frogs can be taught to weld.

Frozen frogs make a healthy and fun addition to any kid's school lunch box.

There are approximately eighteen thousand varieties of frogs but most fall into one of three categories: the big frog, the little frog and the black bear. As the chart below shows, there is a frog in the United States, one in what looks like Japan and a really big one in Africa.

Placed between tissue paper and under heavy books for a few weeks, a dried frog makes a stunning broach.

Frogs are extremely territorial and protect their nests by attending neighbourhood watch meetings.

Frogs prefer contemporary furniture over traditional. A pile of empty flatpack IKEA boxes at the base of a tree is a sure sign that a frog nest is present.

When blended, frogs make an excellent energy drink containing 92% of recommended daily vitamin intake.

That is all

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-09-2011, 01:07 AM

LIAR!
Frogs can SOLDER, but not (yet) "weld" sir. Keep the inuendos and generalizations to The Well or another such forum, but not here, not on my watch.........

Semper Fi (except on leap years)

-Rocky-

ROCKYMT

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-09-2011, 01:56 AM Thread Starter
Is Standing Behind You

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMt View Post
LIAR!
Frogs can SOLDER, but not (yet) "weld" sir. Keep the inuendos and generalizations to The Well or another such forum, but not here, not on my watch.........

Semper Fi (except on leap years)

-Rocky-
NO Lie! No Lie!

When I was about ten, my best friend Dominic and I would go down to the creek at the end of our street and play. The creek contained thousands of tadpoles and you could easily find several frogs by lifting rocks.

Speaking of my best friend Dominic, he lived just five minutes from my house with grape vines between the houses. One day he called me to come over and I left right away. As I was walking through the grapevines, I received what felt like a large push from behind and almost fell, when I turned around to confront the person who had pushed me, there was nobody there. I continued to Dominic's house and he asked where I had been because I had left my house almost four hours earlier. True story. I have, to this day, no knowledge of where the four hours went but I think I walked through some kind of temporal distortion field, possibly to a far off future where I met my soul mate, grew old together and was then given the choice after she died to return to my own time, the moment I left, with no memory of my future life. This is obviously the most likely explanation.

We would take a frog and insert one of those thin fruit box straws into its anus and blow it up like a balloon. We would then put the frog onto the water and let go and watch it speed across the creek. Sometimes the frogs would burst as we were blowing them up.

As the creeks were teeming with the tadpoles we classed this as no more cruel and unnecessary as throwing the tadpoles at each other from each side of the creek in what we called tadpole wars. One day we threw frogs at cars driving past but were chased by a lady so we didn't do that again. Once, after reading that licking toads would make you high, we dared each other to swallow frogs live. On one occasion my mother opened the freezer to find eighteen frozen frogs because I had been told that they could be frozen and then revived.

A couple of years ago I was in the area with my nephew and we went to the creek but there were no frogs or tadpoles in it. This could be because they have all died out from pollution over the years but I prefer to think that they are fine and remembered me through some form of inherited group memory and hid. We did find a shopping trolley though which entertained my nephew for about an hour so that was good...

post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-29-2016, 06:45 AM Thread Starter
Is Standing Behind You

ITS ALL ABOUT ME - Take 2

Going by last time, most of you prob didnt even realise i was gone....... again. lol

Well, Its another election year here in OZ as well. Which means, the worst commercials are about to commence.

I still have the trusty 05 steed.
Plus i have a confession to make......

Great to see some familiar names still lurking around.
And im sure ill catch up on some banter as well

Its been that long i forgot my log in details and password.

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-12-2016, 03:46 PM
calculating status...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMan View Post
Going by last time, most of you prob didnt even realise i was gone....... again. lol
Sure we did!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode