Who is doing VIR North and Full Course on August 29/30. - Page 5 - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 535 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 12:46 AM

I plan on being there Fri - Sunday .

Sunday only half a day in the afternoon. WORKING ! (Grrrr)

Ohh yea I'll hop back and forth between the Nesba side and WERA on Sunday! I think Damons up there Sunday.. Right Rookie?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 535 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 12:50 AM

Re: (superbike2001)

Yep, I'll be up there Sunday morning helping him out since this is his first time alone to the track, then I have to head back to Quantico for work.
post #83 of 535 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 01:23 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by superbike2001 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I plan on being there Fri - Sunday .

Sunday only half a day in the afternoon. WORKING ! (Grrrr)

Ohh yea I'll hop back and forth between the Nesba side and WERA on Sunday! I think Damons up there Sunday.. Right Rookie?</TD></TR></TABLE>

So NESBA is running there all weekend?? Sweet! Not sure what day I'll be up yet but I'll be there sometime.

post #84 of 535 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 12:42 PM

Re: (eppy01f4i)

Sat, Sun and Mon I beleive? I got a free ticket so I'm going to use it.
Let me know when you might be up there.
post #85 of 535 (permalink) Old 08-12-2005, 04:06 PM

Good news fellas, Coleman has commited to coming to both days at VIR 29/30 and he canceled that silly cornerspeed school to come ride with us for the NESBA event.

I was also able to get a room at the Lodge for both Sunday and Monday night. Apparently Lorry called the sleep inn and they were jacking there prices up for the AMA races.

Anyway, Can't wait to see you guys. I will have my new trailer set up, and I have just bought a new Ford F-350 Superduty Crew Cab 6.0 Diesel, however I have to fly down to Texas to get it, and drive it back from Dallas. Its red, and I can't wait to crank it up for the first time.
post #86 of 535 (permalink) Old 08-12-2005, 04:10 PM

Re: (glockem45)

That Cornerspeed school is far from silly

Im at the Sleep Inn for 70 a night.

Whos bringing all the beer and where are we meeting up Sunday night, or are we?
post #87 of 535 (permalink) Old 08-12-2005, 04:19 PM

Re: (Rookie)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rookie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That Cornerspeed school is far from silly

Im at the Sleep Inn for 70 a night.

Whos bringing all the beer and where are we meeting up Sunday night, or are we?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I didn't really mean that cornerspeed school is silly, I just meant that it was silly for Coleman not to come ride with us for 2 days.

Anyway, yes lets meet up. But darnit if I don't get to eat at that pizza place just outside the track (Milly's maybe) I am going to be cranky. I heard it is a great place to eat. The beer is a whole nother story, should we just start a party in the pits Sunday night or hang out at the lodge? Lorry is staying with me at the lodge, and i think the rest of you guys are staying at the Sleep Inn, right?
post #88 of 535 (permalink) Old 08-12-2005, 06:59 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by glockem45 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I didn't really mean that cornerspeed school is silly, I just meant that it was silly for Coleman not to come ride with us for 2 days.

Anyway, yes lets meet up. But darnit if I don't get to eat at that pizza place just outside the track (Milly's maybe) I am going to be cranky. I heard it is a great place to eat. The beer is a whole nother story, should we just start a party in the pits Sunday night or hang out at the lodge? Lorry is staying with me at the lodge, and i think the rest of you guys are staying at the Sleep Inn, right?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well, it looks like me and Dirtyred are book for the full course on Tuesday, the 30th, and since the north course on Monday is full, I put myself on the waiting list. That means if a spot is open, I will being doing Monday too..

Now, how about that!!!
post #89 of 535 (permalink) Old 08-12-2005, 07:23 PM

Re: (cehowardrc51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cehowardrc51 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Well, it looks like me and Dirtyred are book for the full course on Tuesday, the 30th, and since the north course on Monday is full, I put myself on the waiting list. That means if a spot is open, I will being doing Monday too..

Now, how about that!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Sweet man! Glad you could join us.
post #90 of 535 (permalink) Old 08-14-2005, 08:40 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by glockem45 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Sweet man! Glad you could join us. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Dirtyred is signed up in the intermediate class!!!

I am in the beginner's class...

How do I switch to get into the intermediate class?????

Thanks in advance..
post #91 of 535 (permalink) Old 08-14-2005, 09:08 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cehowardrc51 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

How do I switch to get into the intermediate class?????

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sweetie, just follow me & try not to crash
post #92 of 535 (permalink) Old 08-14-2005, 09:09 PM

How did that happen!!! She deserved it maybe!?

You must show the control riders that you can ride with the I group. Something i'm sure you can do! Get with a control rider and show then you can be bumped up.
post #93 of 535 (permalink) Old 08-14-2005, 09:10 PM

Re: (DirtyRed)

LOL thats just wrong!
post #94 of 535 (permalink) Old 08-14-2005, 11:39 PM

Hey, who is that chasing me around the track? I dont see the old man anywhere...

post #95 of 535 (permalink) Old 08-14-2005, 11:43 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rookie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey, who is that chasing me around the track? I dont see the old man anywhere...

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Because the old man was in FRONT,!!
post #96 of 535 (permalink) Old 08-14-2005, 11:51 PM

Because the old man was in RETECH!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

post #97 of 535 (permalink) Old 08-15-2005, 12:09 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rookie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey, who is that chasing me around the track? I dont see the old man anywhere...

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sugar, I don't think "chasing" is what was going on there...more like "getting lapped"

We do have good taste in helmets
post #98 of 535 (permalink) Old 08-15-2005, 06:05 PM

Re: (DirtyRed)

Well Coleman, I hope you can stay in the B Group for a little while at VIR. It will be my only chance to ride with one of the crew. I don't know about Lorry but I know the rest of the guys are in A group or I. I am stuck in B Group until I learn how to turn the bike without going through the grass.
post #99 of 535 (permalink) Old 08-16-2005, 11:20 AM

Dont look at the grass and you'll be fine. If your having issues with running off the track I think target fixation is your issue. Look as far up the rac track as you can! It works!!!!
post #100 of 535 (permalink) Old 08-16-2005, 11:32 AM

Nope, I was just kidding about the grass. I had a little off track excursion last month at VIR Patriot. I was in the last turn really pushing myself and then all a sudden a got a funny feeling in the front end and I stood it up and went through the grass headed right towards the pit-in pit-out area at about 75. Anyway, I never thought I would see the track marshall, all the NESBA directors and anybody else in that area move so fast. I kept the bike upright through the grass but once I hit the pavement I was able to get some brakes and then I flew through the pit-in area and back out on the track. Trust me, I didn't have any choice but to do that. I was pretty shook up about that. The NESBA director came over to see if I was alright and he said that I was pretty close to losing it, but that I made a nice save. After that I went out and did really good on the track.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode