My New Umbrella Girl Ink and more - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-22-2011, 12:20 AM Thread Starter
The Real MAN of STEEL

Send a message via AIM to Nukcrash69 Send a message via Yahoo to Nukcrash69
My New Umbrella Girl Ink and more

So I just made a trip out to Connecticut and spent some time with Joe Capobianco at Hope Gallery to get some serious work done. I’ve tried to get set up with him for work since 2008.
Well we finally got started. I sat through 6hrs on each leg, 6 on Tues and 6 on Wed then drove back here yesterday. Both go from knee to ankle. My right lower leg will be covered by all stuff relating to road racing.
I’ll be back out there on 28 Feb for another 6hrs of work.
I used the colors of my Shift (Skittles) leathers as the jacket for my umbrella girl. I'll be using colors and pics from my track bike, helmet, gloves etc. for the other stuff. This will cover all my lower leg.

Enjoy every day you are able to ride.....and ride ever day you are able to......For you never know what the next hundreths of a second will bring.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Nukcrash69; 12-25-2011 at 05:17 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-22-2011, 11:43 AM
Big Thymer

Wow, 6 hrs bro, that's serious. Nice work too. You know those don't wash off, LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukcrash69 View Post
So I just made a trip out to Connecticut and spent some time with Joe Capobianco at Hope Gallery to get some serious work done. Iíve tried to get set up with him for work since 2008.
Well we finally got started. I sat through 6hrs on each leg, 6 on Tues and 6 on Wed then drove back here yesterday. Both go from knee to ankle. My right lower leg will be covered by all stuff relating to road racing.
Iíll be back out there on 28 Feb for another 6hrs of work.
I used the colors of my Shift (Skittles) leathers as the jacket for my umbrella girl. I'll be using colors and pics from my track bike, helmet, gloves etc. for the other stuff. This will cover all my lower leg.
The links are pics of my legs on his site.

http://www.joecapobianco.com/tattoos/tattoos_52835.html

http://www.joecapobianco.com/tattoos/tattoos_52834.html

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 03:35 AM Thread Starter
The Real MAN of STEEL

Lower right leg is almost complete.

All for my love of the sport and RCs

Skins a little dry on the RC pic.

Thinking about more to include stands and other track items to fill my whole leg.
Attached Images

Enjoy every day you are able to ride.....and ride ever day you are able to......For you never know what the next hundreths of a second will bring.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 04:19 AM
Currently: Moderating

What's the saying? "Tattoos are like dogs. Only their owners care about them."

Looks like some nice work. Glad ur happy with them cuz I heard it hurts even more getting them removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 04:39 AM

wow, you got some balls.....

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 08:44 AM

it's...it's.... i'm speechless....this is the ultimate devotion to our beloved rc...no, no, then you should have tatooed the rc on your ..... aahh f*ck never mind.
You've guts and i like it !!
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 08:48 AM

wtf........cada um com a sua...lol
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 06:29 PM

Nice work, 6 hour sessions had to be brutal. I had a 2.5 hour one on my rib cage in September that was a bitch.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in Government."
Thomas Jefferson
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFxr View Post
Nice work, 6 hour sessions had to be brutal. I had a 2.5 hour one on my rib cage in September that was a bitch.
Dave, as painful as your tat was, it's funny as hell.

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-23-2011, 02:07 AM
Currently: Moderating

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuurio View Post
this is the ultimate devotion to our beloved rc...no, no, then you should have tatooed the rc on yo
In 20 years he'll have a 30yo bike tattooed on his leg. Haha! I do like the ink work though and I applaud his bravery to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrn View Post
why don'y you do yourself a favor and put me on ignore

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-23-2011, 03:00 AM Thread Starter
The Real MAN of STEEL

Yep...but it's THE ONLY bike I was on when hit head-on by a drunk driver and lived.

Also the only bike I was on when I took my first ride since that dreadfull night. Was my second 04 RC. Then trying to be in a rush and get back to my level of riding. My second 04 RC and I took a small ride in a field due to fatigue and pushing myself too soon. All was good until hitting a tractor rut and ended up driving my shoulder into a large rock. Got another titanium plate from that one.

So two 04 RCs down and a lot of titanium later. After healing up I picked up an 03 CBR600rr and did 26 track days in 2010.

Had a foot surgery adding 4 2in titanium screws in my left foot to fuse some joints together this year. So this next year I plan on doing 20 or more track days....on the salvaged 04 RC that I will be getting track ready.

I also another 04 RC for the street.

So yeah, for me, the 04 RC has a very special place in my life. At least I can take the one on my leg with me to the grave...lol

Last edited by Nukcrash69; 12-25-2011 at 05:26 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode