Just another squid on the dragon... - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 09:46 PM

Just another squid on the dragon...

Yayyyy gear!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 09:48 PM

Re: Just another squid on the dragon... (theman1990)

Really hate to see shit like that...
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 09:50 PM

Re: Just another squid on the dragon... (old timer)

http://speedzilla.zeroforum.co...44216

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 09:52 PM

At least he managed to get in a little stoppie (lower left pic) Looks like he never let go of the bike either...........Ridem cowboy yeeeeeeeeehawwwww
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 01:27 AM

Re: Just another squid on the dragon... (backlash)

Goto killboy.com and read all the coments asssociated with the original photo he put up at the bottom of the main page. What gets me is this guy starts talking smack about how good he is and how he could out ride most people up there yet his excuse for this accident was rear brake failure. He also says leathers are too hot. We have all screwed up at one time or another, just take the heat and say I phukced up, end of story.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 02:50 AM

Re: Just another squid on the dragon... (old timer)

They should get ride of the helmet laws and let natural selection do it's job on these phucktards.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 04:08 AM

Re: Just another squid on the dragon... (twotone)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by twotone &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">They should get rid of the helmet laws and let natural selection do it's job on these phucktards.</TD></TR></TABLE>

uhmmm.... i don't think you gotta worry about helmet laws when you get yourself hit by oncoming traffic...... the helmet just keeps your face pretty so yer momma can identifiy you.

trust me.....mother nature is cleaning house in the "genetic deficiency" end of the pool as we speak..............
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 04:57 AM

Re: Just another squid on the dragon... (Rigor)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rigor &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">mother nature is cleaning house in the "genetic deficiency" end of the pool as we speak..............</TD></TR></TABLE>

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 06:26 AM

I can tell that he's an excellent rider, just unfortunate at the time. As evident in the second picture, he was doing what he saw Rossi do at Jerez on the corner of the last lap earlier this year to win it. I can tell he's mastered the technique. But it was a left-hander and this dude forgot to practice going right.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 06:41 AM

Looks to me like he was going to take that "shortcut" through the woods when that dang car jumped out in front of him.... stupid cagers!
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 07:24 AM

Hey that 2nd pic looks like Rossi getting ready to juke Gibernau with the left foot going down and everything! He's got mad skillz yo

EDIT: I see PushHands had a similar observation...but in my Sierra Nevada haze I neglected to read it...
great minds think alike!
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 07:56 AM

Re: (rcmc)

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 02:14 PM

Re: (mahlon)

Dude awesome stoppie.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 03:17 PM

Re:

wonder what the driver of the car said when he came around that coner ... from the pic the car was nearly completely off the road.

i really like the leg down and the lean angle of the boys body and bike
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 03:44 PM

Re: Just another squid on the dragon... (Steve954RR)

Rear brake failure? Looks like it was brain failure to me. Evolution will take care of this guy sooner or later. Leathers are too hot but a sweat shirt and t-shirt are nice and cool! It's morons like this that give the rest of us a bad wrap. He should stick with something that has 4 doors and less the 150hp!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode