Vent: Bad Pass!!! - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 09:36 AM

Vent: Bad Pass!!!

My friend Steven who crashed really badly in front of me trying to avoid a fawn(baby deer for you cityslickers ) last Sept 04 , finally made his way back to motorcycling and some needed road therapy. Steven hosted a Coalinga Memorial Ride with his riding buddies of many miles and years along with some familiar faces.

I did not want to miss his first and very anticipated ride, decided to take my gurl along since she has always heard of Coalinga so now she knows where I spend alot of my weekend

We were on the middle of the right lane of the freeway with no traffic near us but enough to NOT warrented the speeds these two idiots were running. Dammm idiots come flying like they were running from the po po at least 100 mph...I would guess my speed at the time was 70+ ...if I had stuck out my left arm I would have lost my hand cause that was how close they buzzed us

two things came to mind. WISH I didn't have my gurl on the back and dammm if they are going to splatter their guts up and down the freeway. Couldn't they choose another area to do it in??

Of course standard attire was jeans/sneakers and t-shirt on one with the other a jacket of some sort

Saw the group again when we headed home from Coalinga..and they had the nerved to wave...yeah..I got a wave for ya buddy

Modified by 3stripes at 8:45 AM 5/31/2005
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 10:15 AM

Re: Vent: Bad Pass!!! (3stripes)

Why you hating on my friends and I just cuz we're Ricky Racer and you're just poserrific
We are the real deal yo, and that pass I did on you was nothing dawg! I ride the twisties with my hommies side by side, none of this single file line crap. I mean come on now, anyone can do single file, it takes skillz to ride side by side.

All I gotta say is that I wear jeans for my safety. You ever seen a brotha go down in just shorts? It ain't where its at, fooz shure.

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 10:49 AM

Re: Vent: Bad Pass!!! (PushHands)

He He He He

Sorry about the idiots. Saw a few this weekend as well. I cringe cause when I see them I see higher insurance rates cause I have to pay for them after they wreck.

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 12:02 PM

Re: Vent: Bad Pass!!! (1literduceater)

There was three riders doing top speed runs the other day (180+mph) on the highway. One fellow actually pulled over for a cop on his 'busa.

The other two carried on leaving the sacrificial lamb behind.

While i don't disagree with a little speed that was just plain stupid,...and actually pulling over wasn't that smart either

cheers
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 02:45 PM

I might have seen that Busa riders bike (or whats left of it) sunday at the top of 89 monitor pass, in some fast sweepers (Tai remember the ride with Steve the week before he hit bambie?). We made a 3 summit run and popo had traffic stopped just over the summit of 89 with a blue busa being picked up by a tow truck 200' off the side of the road.

Squids SUX!
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 03:42 PM

Re: Vent: Bad Pass!!! (BDAZ XX)

Yeah...that run was awesome...I chosed to block out the Squid Busa Tow deal though We have to do a repeat of that run

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PushHands &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Why you hating on my friends and I just cuz we're Ricky Racer and you're just poserrific
We are the real deal yo, and that pass I did on you was nothing dawg! I ride the twisties with my hommies side by side, none of this single file line crap. I mean come on now, anyone can do single file, it takes skillz to ride side by side.

All I gotta say is that I wear jeans for my safety. You ever seen a brotha go down in just shorts? It ain't where its at, fooz shure.

</TD></TR></TABLE> No wonder they look famuliar

In reality we were in staggered single file evenly spaced

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 04:45 PM

Would of pissed me off too if my girl was on the back. If I would of been alone I would of open up a can of road rash 3D on there asses. Jeremy
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 05:01 PM

Re: Vent: Bad Pass!!! (Jeremy07)

I ain't saying nothin LOL I was knee down with sparky Wiz sliders on yesterday way out on the county backroads... Everybody has to let the squid out sometime.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 06:30 PM

Re: Vent: Bad Pass!!! (LDH)

Going through Chicago yesterday we had an unexpected delay on the Tollway. I was fresh on the scene of a single bike crash. A guy crashed on an off-ramp, his bike was only about 8 feet off the pavement so I doubt was high speed. I see him stumble with a dazed look on his face. Sweatshirt and jeans, no helmet or gloves and he's bleeding a bit on his head. He will live/ride/and crash another day I am sure. I got another 1/4 mile up the road and his two buddies are turning their bikes around on the center shoulder and are going to ride back against traffic to check on their bud. (These two had the jacket/jeans/sneaker combo on, with bandana helmets). Dummy #1 wouldn't have a cut on his head if he was wearing a helmet, he was lucky this time.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 07:41 PM

Re: Vent: Bad Pass!!! (Hoovenater)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hoovenater &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Sweatshirt and jeans, no helmet or gloves and he's bleeding a bit on his head. Dummy #1 wouldn't have a cut on his head if he was wearing a helmet, he was lucky this time. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Sadly Allen,

I have a non-graduate of A.S.S. as of last week. Was a young rider I paced for what seemed an eternity on a ride in Robert's backyard. Had the same combo of gear and after the ride said he learnt alot and thank me profusely. Then last weekend I saw him with his new crew same combo of safety gear..with him as top dog sporting a Harley style turtle shell with an aditutte to boot . You guys know the one...I'm a tought hombre with a bike don't mess with me. You dig. tru dat tru dat
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 03:42 AM

You know, we quit even hanging out where all the biker guys hung cause it was just too ate up with squids. I'd rather not hang if all there is is dumb asses doing stupid shit and not wearing anything to boot. Just don't care to be associated with that type of crowd. I would rather be stuck up Ricky Racer.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 09:13 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 3stripes &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">My friend Steven who crashed really badly in front of me trying to avoid a fawn(baby deer for you cityslickers ) last Sept 04 , finally made his way back to motorcycling and some needed road therapy. Steven hosted a Coalinga Memorial Ride with his riding buddies of many miles and years along with some familiar faces.

I did not want to miss his first and very anticipated ride, decided to take my gurl along since she has always heard of Coalinga so now she knows where I spend alot of my weekend

We were on the middle of the right lane of the freeway with no traffic near us but enough to NOT warrented the speeds these two idiots were running. Dammm idiots come flying like they were running from the po po at least 100 mph...I would guess my speed at the time was 70+ ...if I had stuck out my left arm I would have lost my hand cause that was how close they buzzed us

two things came to mind. WISH I didn't have my gurl on the back and dammm if they are going to splatter their guts up and down the freeway. Couldn't they choose another area to do it in??

Of course standard attire was jeans/sneakers and t-shirt on one with the other a jacket of some sort

Saw the group again when we headed home from Coalinga..and they had the nerved to wave...yeah..I got a wave for ya buddy

Modified by 3stripes at 8:45 AM 5/31/2005</TD></TR></TABLE>

This is something that is always going to be around. It happens to me almost everytime I head out on a busy freeway. We have to live with it, period. Sheesh, I even had a full dress Gold Wing trying show me how he/she could duck in and out of cars.

In a free world, you are going to have azzholes. Pure and simple. We do have to learn how to live with it without blowing our cool. I am glad you did have your girl with you, because most likely you would have tore out after the nutcase. Two wrongs don't make a right!!

We can console ourselves with the thought that riders like that have a short ride span. The law of averages are going to catch up with them.

As long as we stay COOL(like you did on that ride), and do our thing, we be okay..
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 09:13 AM

I feel your pain. I have only been back in the country for 10 months and I have yet to see anyone on a motorcycle here in Fayetteville that knows how to ride responsibly. Everytime I see another bike on the road they start doing wheelies and stoppies and look at me funny because I don't start doing it. I miss Japan. The riders over there ride to ride not to do wheelies and shit.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 04:13 PM

No kidding huh. It so sad that the main stream riders are mostly interested in stunting ..I mean I was too but it frail in comparison to the love of plain ole riding the hills.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cehowardrc51 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I am glad you did have your girl with you, because most likely you would have tore out after the nutcase. Two wrongs don't make a right!!

As long as we stay COOL(like you did on that ride), and do our thing, we be okay.. </TD></TR></TABLE> I was thinking the samething during that ride actually.

Luckily one of my friend's gurl was on her F4i and I had a blast pacing her thru the twisties at the sametime also following her to watch her progression as a rider. She is doing better as a rider than a couple of guys I know already Consistancy and low on the ego scale along with the love of just getting out there with the bugs ..heck she wasn't even fustered when a suicide squirrel was taken out by the RC come spinning on it's head she said. Then not too long afterward I hit a snake square in the mid section of which she had front row seat also. ...guess the RC was hungry also
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 11:09 AM

Re: (3stripes)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 3stripes &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Consistancy and low on the ego scale along with the love of just getting out there with the bugs ..heck she wasn't even fustered when a suicide squirrel was taken out by the RC come spinning on it's head she said. Then not too long afterward I hit a snake square in the mid section of which she had front row seat also. ...guess the RC was hungry also </TD></TR></TABLE>

Now, those two, the squirrel and the snake would have blown my cool...

post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-02-2005, 06:10 PM

Re: (cehowardrc51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cehowardrc51 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Now, those two, the squirrel and the snake would have blown my cool...

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Man, I saw these two wild turkeys on a ride...yummmy..I lost my cool cause I didnt' have time to go get them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode