Nebraska RC Owners? - Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-27-2005, 07:29 PM

Nebraska RC Owners?

I know there are some RC51 owners around here. I saw a few bikes here in Lincoln at the MDA ride on the 21st. I'm just looking for fellow RC owners to wrench/ride with. I've done a search in the members list but there aren't but a couple listed for this area..

PM me or reply here please - Thanks!

-Erik

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-27-2005, 07:39 PM

Re: Nebraska RC Owners? (Veins)

We have got to get a midwest rally together! Lincoln is beautiful city, I use to have to travel there every week.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-27-2005, 08:33 PM

Re: Nebraska RC Owners? (Utopia)

Ask around for Mike Petcock(yes thats his real name), he's got a pretty sweet RC and a good guy to know if you want someone to wrench on your bike or ask him questions on how to do stuff. Did you ever get ahold of Blair (I gave you his number last year sometime) he's got a pretty sweet place to work on bikes too and he's a good guy as well
Utop: Lincolns alright if you like to ride in a straight line, you'd be better off getting people together in the Loess Hills in Council Bluffs

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-28-2005, 12:47 AM

Re: Nebraska RC Owners? (wolf44)

Dan -

I believe I lost that contact info for Blair before I could get ahold of him. I have not met Mike P. or Blair yet, but I hear both their names come up when I meet different people that ride. Blair has a cousin named Jim that I know from work and I know about the time I got that info from you Blair was involved in an accident so I didn't want to bother him while he was healing, etc.

If you could e-mail me some #'s for those guys I'd appreciate it.

Utopia -

Yeah, we should get the guys from the midwest together sometime. I'd be up for a meet up around Loess Hills if there is enough interest. I've not been down the byway yet and would like to check it out. Anyone live in Western Iowa that wants to make this happen?
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-30-2005, 07:46 AM

Re: Nebraska RC Owners? (Veins)

I'm about 100 miles east of Omaha.

Just watch out for Utopia,...he's a closet homosexual.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 01:45 PM

Re: Nebraska RC Owners? (bladerunner)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bladerunner &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm about 100 miles east of Omaha.

Just watch out for Utopia,...he's a closet homosexual.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, that's why I'm married.

Make sure if you ride with bladerunner that he has enough gas. He has been known to run out of gas....and not return phone calls.....and not answer emails......and not show up on time.......and bring a yamaha to ride with Honda riders......and not charge his battery........and give you excuses all the time why he can't ride.......and.....well I'm out of time.......
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 01:49 PM

Re: Nebraska RC Owners? (Utopia)

Oh yeah and keep your women away from him....one is not enough for him!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Speedzilla Motorcycle Message Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode